Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» the Beast and the Vamp - Combined ?
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:05 am by AzazelStrix

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

learn how to shape shift

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
maze52

PostSubject: learn how to shape shift   Wed May 08, 2013 5:00 am

When you have figured out that your totem is a wolf do not approach it i repeat DO NOT APPROACH IT only reason why i say that is because you could scared the wolf of but ill tell you how to get accepted and bond with your wolf.
Watch what the wolf does how it works with its environment when it is calm or hostile.
Learn how it survives and how it hunts.
Learn how great the wolf is and see it from their life point of view instead of the negativity from people when the cross paths with a wolf.
once you get those basics down thats when you want to approach the wolf because it knows your watching it and will see that you are worthy to learn its ways.
once you and your wolf have bonded you will then see out of the eyes of your wolf when you have made it that far that will be when you start your totem journey with your wolf and that would be a good time to start molding your spiritual body into a werewolf
start with something easy teeth or eyes they are very simple and do not time but a couple times of meditation depending on how long your doing it and how focused you are then once you get those down don't worry about trying to transform yet get the abilities down first because even though you are having trouble shifting just like i do you will still be a human at the time but with badass abilities
once you have finished your spiritual body just do the same exact thing with your physical body trust me this does take a lot of time and it is very very annoying i have been at it for two years reason why it takes me so long is because i only do my works of shifting and magic during the summer because i have no school so if anyone has question feel free to throw it in the topic or message me either or ill be happy to help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sylvesterkeels

PostSubject: Re: learn how to shape shift   Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:22 am

Can you help me when you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

learn how to shape shift
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1