Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
 
Blasphemous
 
darkdiela5
 
Nightshade
 
Charm Moonchild
 
Sebastian
 
burningangel1
 
vampireloard
 
Torilei Denali
 
immortal vampire
 

Share | 
 

 May you see the Light

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
americanwolf

avatar

Posts : 13
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2012-11-19

20121207
PostMay you see the Light

dear all wamphry shadow users i hope you see the light as demons will drag you to hell for the spells you use on this site i am now leaving with they information i need to write my book thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

 Similar topics

-
» Question on Lambda symbol for light
» Jesus Light my way!
» a bright light piercing the darkness
» Red Light Constantly Flashing On Circuit Board, No Hot Water
» Green light only switches off in 'Summer' Range
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

May you see the Light :: Comments

avatar
Re: May you see the Light
Post on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:36 pm  Blasphemous
.................thanks?
avatar
Re: May you see the Light
Post on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:55 pm  wolfman90
i think i speak for every body when i say who gives a shit wat u think Smile
avatar
Re: May you see the Light
Post on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:20 pm  Nightshade
Uh... Why didn't you say you were writing a book? And the I am pretty sure Hell is a better place then the light Very Happy
avatar
Re: May you see the Light
Post on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:48 pm  Whitedemon
what are you talking about? you wanna write a book and you say they drag us to hell?
anyway hell is a better place that here.in there, there is no pope or priest or other bullshits. and good luck with the book
avatar
Re: May you see the Light
Post on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:45 pm  Blasphemous
Nightshade wrote:
I am pretty sure Hell is a better place then the light
I concur.
avatar
Re: May you see the Light
Post on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 pm  Nightshade
Blasphemous wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
I am pretty sure Hell is a better place then the light
I concur.

Do you agree then sir Razz
avatar
Re: May you see the Light
Post on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:03 am  darkdiela5
Life already been like a living hell for me, so hell is probably much better than that.
avatar
Re: May you see the Light
Post on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:11 am  Nightshade
I agree with you there,I find that doing and becoming a vampire will solve almost 99% of my problems. I'll be happy again. Which I am never am.
Re: May you see the Light
Post on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:57 am  RainbowsNStuff!
AHAHAHAAAHA !!! I WISH !
avatar
Re: May you see the Light
Post on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:54 am  Blasphemous
Nightshade wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
I am pretty sure Hell is a better place then the light
I concur.

Do you agree then sir Razz
wholeheartedly.
avatar
Re: May you see the Light
Post on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:08 pm  TheWolf
Thanks for pointing out that the spells will drag us to Hell...Because if these spells will drag us to Hell then to Hell we shall go, it's darkness we seek Smile
Re: May you see the Light
Post   Sponsored content
 

May you see the Light

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: