Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Can vampires shapeshift?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackRoseLover

PostCan vampires shapeshift?

I mean... I know they are not creatures who suppose to, but like in Dracula that he could become a bat or mist or another animal I don't remeber. Can vampire change forms? or alter their looks somehow? besides the obvious; if your fat you'll get thinner and if you're really thin you'll become more muscular... I am talking about more; changing eye color, altering your looks somehow...any type of change you can control
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Vampires chasing me
» TOM HORN & GARY STEARMAN ON GHOSTS, VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Can vampires shapeshift? :: Comments

Re: Can vampires shapeshift?
Post on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:03 pm  immortal vampire
your eyes change color based on emotion. red,purple etc as for looks when you transform your body turns into its finest form so to some degree features do change.
Post on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:58 am  BlackRoseLover
immortal vampire wrote:
your eyes change color based on emotion. red,purple etc as for looks when you transform your body turns into its finest form so to some degree features do change.

oh I see...wouldn't it be risky though? that if suddenly I get too eamotional my eyes might change into a 'not so normal' color and people might see it....
and I get it, I read you become the most beautiful you can be because vampire draw prey with their beauty or something like that...so basically I just wanted to know, when I turn into a vampire, will I be recognized? I mean, there are a lot of people here that know me (where I live) so it'll be best for me if I will look nothing like my form now, or at least, will have similarities but in a way like when you see 2 people that look alike but you can clearly state they are not the same.
I mean I am a bit chubby so I know I will lose that weight and become slimmer (from what I read here) and I know skin suppose to become paler, etc etc.. so is there any chance my looks will change to the point I won't have to be worried about getting recognized?

(I hope you got what I meant because I am a bit sick and out of it lately)
Post on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:11 pm  immortal vampire
for the first question yes it could be risky if your eyes were to change from there normal color to a completly different color thats why you have to learn to control your emotions and not let them get the best of you. also people will recognice you they might just think you got a mini makeover i dont think anyones gonna think that since you got more attractive youre a vampire unless you say so.so yes you will keep similarities.so no you dont have to worry about people not knowing its you. also get well.
Post on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:39 am  BlackRoseLover
immortal vampire wrote:
for the first question yes it could be risky if your eyes were to change from there normal color to a completly different color thats why you have to learn to control your emotions and not let them get the best of you. also people will recognice you they might just think you got a mini makeover i dont think anyones gonna think that since you got more attractive youre a vampire unless you say so.so yes you will keep similarities.so no you dont have to worry about people not knowing its you. also get well.
no my point was, what if I don't want to be recognized? I mean, I am planning to leave the country after I turn, but here (I live in Israel) there is that thing about army mendatory and since there is a forever ongoing war here, I prefer to leave before my turn arrives, but I am supposedly not allowed to. so my question is, is there any chance my apperance will alter so much they won't recognize me because I WANT them not to?
and about the eyes, I see...I suppose it'll take sometime. Maybe you could use contact lenses at first? like to cover your real color until you get the hang of it
Post on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 pm  immortal vampire
im sorry about your country also im sorry but your appearance wont change that much if you turn thats just to much of a change to go from your normal look to a completly different look.also contacts could work you just would have to be really careful.
Post on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:06 pm  Blasphemous
JulieNoirRose wrote:
so my question is, is there any chance my apperance will alter so much they won't recognize me because I WANT them not to?
It might, but either way, you can always further alter your appearance with make-up. hair dye (or wigs), contacts, etc.
Post on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:12 pm  BlackRoseLover
Okay I see. well I assume that since I will lose weight as a vampire and will turn to 'my most beautiful self' then I can always say I'm a very similar looking person? I mean a lot of people look alike. currently only in the town I live there are 3 more girls that look almost exactly like me. so yeah. and as Blasphemous said, hair dye and wigs and all that could probably help too. so thanks anyway that was just something that I was really wondering about.
And about lenses, okay good to know. I could always buy lenses in a normal color and wear them while in company of those I shouldn't reveal myself next to.
and should I do a ritual tonight on the full moon or is that more to a werewolf kind of thing?
Post on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:34 pm  immortal vampire
you can do the ritual on a full moon it might even make the ritual stronger and yeh you can wear wigs and such to change your look and goodluck if you have any more questions or concerns about the ritual feel free to ask or pm if its private.
Post   Sponsored content

Can vampires shapeshift?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: