Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Yesterday at 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Can you get taller/shorter when you become a vampire?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightshade

PostCan you get taller/shorter when you become a vampire?

A friend of mine who knows I am planning on becoming, and that she is interested to about becoming one she asked me to ask this question for her( She wont get on the site due to her mother's views)

1. Can a vampyr Become Taller/shorter If they enter the astral plane and change there height?

2. Will It just happen when you are turned or are turning?

Thanks for answering my question for my friend. And the fact that I am a little curious myself.

Thanks again

Blessed Be
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com

Similar topics

-
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Vampires chasing me
» Aquino wants LEDAC convened
» Penulis Novel "Vampire" Anne Rice keluar dari Kristen
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Can you get taller/shorter when you become a vampire? :: Comments

well let me tell you about my own exprience.

after i did all of those rituals i understood that im not growing up! my pants and shirts are like before and they are not short or long for me.maybe i made a mistake about this but in a post jake/admin said that a person who changed will age until 19 or 21 then he or she will stop aging
Well I know about aging but the fact that you get taller or shorter.
Nightshade wrote:
Well I know about aging but the fact that you get taller or shorter.

you will not become shorter or longer.its like being frozen and immortality means this
Well Just wondering, what if one can
actually from what I got if you are younger than 21 years old, you will grow and DEVELOP until the final look you need to have at the age of 21. Meaning if you would have stayed human and grow 2 more inches, it'll still happen if you're a vampire ^^ but this is what I understood because I remember I read here somewhere that you actually grow until the age of 21, like you whole body changes and all that ^^
I actually hate being tall. I was meant to be a short person
Nightshade wrote:
I actually hate being tall. I was meant to be a short person
then no, sorry but I doubt you can grow shorter, maybe taller, MAYBE. But I am sure that you can't grow shorter. though I have a wuestion myself I am going to post here and the answers to my question may be in help to yours
Maybe, though it seems I have been getting shorter, don't know how less then 2 years ago I was 5'6 now I am near 5'2 o.O it is as if I am completely backwards
Possibly a Spell
Post on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:15 pm  WaningMoon
I imagine you could use a spell for getting taller. I don't believe becoming a vampire would help your height because you'd be preserved in your 21 year old image for the rest of your undead life. I would wait until you're 21 to determine if you want to be taller or shorter. Plus, I don't think you can shrink, even with a spell. If you really want to be taler though, I may be able to find you a ritual or charm, I have quite a few connections in that department.

I strongly caution using any black magic so just be careful if you honestly want to get shorter. That's the only way I can see you unnaturally getting shorter. If you choose not to become a vampire, becoming shorter is a total option. However, you can still get taller as a vampire with the right spell.
WaningMoon wrote:
your undead life.

Dear, I have been a practicing of the Dark arts since i was around 9 and am still learning. and I am pretty sure you are not 'undead' but surely alive.
Nightshade wrote:
WaningMoon wrote:
your undead life.

Dear, I have been a practicing of the Dark arts since i was around 9 and am still learning. and I am pretty sure you are not 'undead' but surely alive.

It's not bad to use the dark arts, I just strongly caution it. And I know the term undead is quite off because the fact a person is a vampire is a life, I was just simply using the term.
I am not being mean but please understand I know how to be cautious and If some how I die and be reborn so be it, can't help it. A mistake is a mistake but one we learn by forever more
Nightshade wrote:
Maybe, though it seems I have been getting shorter, don't know how less then 2 years ago I was 5'6 now I am near 5'2 o.O it is as if I am completely backwards

wait how does that work? O.O how old are you? I mean I know that at a certain point of life people begin to shrink because of gravity but that is suppose to happen perhaps around the age of 40 or older.... well if you are already getting shorter isn't it good? isn't that what you wanted?
Yes that is good!

And I am 18.

Mother always said I was backwards to begin with
Nightshade wrote:
Yes that is good!

And I am 18.

Mother always said I was backwards to begin with

haha same told about me. well then you have 3 more years until 21 so I guess if you are already getting shorter, until you reach the final age where you won't change at all anymore, you will get a bit shorter. so good luck!
Yes I hope I do Smile and I hope you get want you wish for in life as well

Can you get taller/shorter when you become a vampire?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: