Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 am by dragon lord

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:43 pm

while i am writing a topic about vampires in general which inlcudes many informatin about us vampires our habbits charactesrtics and how are we like, that answers alot of your questions about vamps i kept getting these 2 questions repeatedly, are you a vampire? and am i a vampire?
To answer the first question yes i am a vampire, and details to this question will be in the topic i mentioned above which ill be posting soon.
and to answer the second question, which actually i have recieved many times people saying they are able to do stuff and can do some spitual powers and have weird feelings asking if they were vampires. i answered some of them with denial to the fact that they are vampires. but they were so convinced that they are. will if you are very convinced that you are a vampire dont bother to ask in the first place! people who have psychic powers like sight and hearing or even telepathy this dont mean you are a vampire, there is a wide defference between being a psychic and being a vampire.
And before you get so convinced ask your self the following questions...
- are you totally immortal and nothing can kill you but an injury in your barin or heart? we dont point you to do this but can you stab your self in the guts and survive or fall off a three stories building and live on?
- flesh wounds do they immediatley heal or they take time and when i say immediatley a matter of secs not minutes or hour? how about second and third level injuries how long do they take to heal hours, days or weeks?
- do you have physical abilities and im not talking about spirtual or psychic abilities i mean pure physical abilities like sight hearing body power and so. and also not any ordinary powers like for example could you see a 3 hours travelling by car distance ahead of you? could you hear altra sonic and other waves of sound no human can hear could you race a horse or a dog and beat them? could you wrestle an ape and survive?
- do you live upon blood and not just drink blood but live upont it only and nothing else and survive?
- do you not eat normal food at all not so ever not even a bite and it would make you sick or even poisoned if you did? and we are not telling you to try any of this out but making you realise what is right from wrong and not to get confused
many more questions to ask yourself this was just a simple answer to these who asks me those question, and to get more info about us vampire behold and wait for my detailed post
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:43 pm

i have a question, which by the way was asked before but not answered...if a vampire changes you, is there a difference in your characteristics, strength, etc. than if you change yourself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:39 am

unfortunetly the people who want to become vampires the most fall into all of this stuff on the internet, they then start to believe that they are vampires. That there are no such thing as immortal vampires and that a sang or psi vampire is the best they are going to get. I remember when I stumbled upon that information, I was very sad by it. But by the time the month was out I was out searching books and the internet again for immortal vampires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampireloard

PostSubject: im not sure   Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:52 pm

this dosent seem to answer my question on whether or not charm moonchild will turn me or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:17 pm

vampireloard wrote:
this dosent seem to answer my question on whether or not charm moonchild will turn me or not

PM her... this is strictly a personal matter.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:35 am

vampireloard wrote:

Vampireloard,

I have to admit that this question did take me by surprise. Although Ben is correct that this should be a personal matter but since everyone has already seen this question and I have a feeling that are awaiting how I will answer well then I guess I better get to it.

Vampireloard, is this a request? Are you asking that I change you if in case you do win next month?

I mean you do know that we have a point system and reputation ranking in the site and the winner of the point system by next month will be changed astrally right? Now unless you do win next month and are eligible to be changed astrally then I guess we can talk to Jake about the arrangements of who you want to change you. But then again I am not promising anything at the moment, each member has to work to gain points and reputation in this community to get the one thing they've always dreamed of. Therefore I think you have your work cut out for you. Wink Goodluck!

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Tanisha22 wrote:
unfortunetly the people who want to become vampires the most fall into all of this stuff on the internet, they then start to believe that they are vampires. That there are no such thing as immortal vampires and that a sang or psi vampire is the best they are going to get. I remember when I stumbled upon that information, I was very sad by it. But by the time the month was out I was out searching books and the internet again for immortal vampires.

yeah, I used to heard that before too but we should be glad that we did it. we finally had found our way here in searching the truth.

Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:46 pm

yeah, I used to heard that before too but we should be glad that we did it. we finally had found our way here in searching the truth. [/quote]
Yes, I am very glad I have found this. Feel like im on the right path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:33 am

Tanisha22 wrote:

Actually there is a way to become an immortal vampire, but not in your original body.. you have to learn how to soul leap into another persons body, for if you are able to astral project from yours why not take another persons body when your body is badly damage beyond repair.. but this is only done after your astral ties are loosen from via the undead masters via Nosferatu mass.. you have to rise above the body you are in and feed through lucid dreams and understand that your spirit is your life..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:36 am

Charm Moonchild wrote:
vampireloard wrote:

Vampireloard,

I have to admit that this question did take me by surprise. Although Ben is correct that this should be a personal matter but since everyone has already seen this question and I have a feeling that are awaiting how I will answer well then I guess I better get to it.

Vampireloard, is this a request? Are you asking that I change you if in case you do win next month?

I mean you do know that we have a point system and reputation ranking in the site and the winner of the point system by next month will be changed astrally right? Now unless you do win next month and are eligible to be changed astrally then I guess we can talk to Jake about the arrangements of who you want to change you. But then again I am not promising anything at the moment, each member has to work to gain points and reputation in this community to get the one thing they've always dreamed of. Therefore I think you have your work cut out for you. Wink Goodluck!

Blessed Be,

there is of course self made vampires but they have to go through the proper channels to configure their spirit bodies into vampiric ones.. but having a master vampire help you along the way can indeed work also.. when I become a full vampire I already have a relative who wishes to be turned and I promise I would grant them that.. right now I'm just a living vampire but I can't offer them the dark kiss yet for full transformation status..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dzanki

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:36 am

I really want to become a vampire so Im asking you if you can send some other vampire that lives near me to change me...I tried all of the rituals and nothing...I hope you can.
P.S.I live in Serbia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:06 am

dzanki wrote:
I really want to become a vampire so Im asking you if you can send some other vampire that lives near me to change me...I tried all of the rituals and nothing...I hope you can.
P.S.I live in Serbia

I am sorry, but you might didn't know that admins had been absent right now. there is always a chance for members to be changed into ones, as been told in post

http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us/t117-announcement-for-everyone-who-wants-to-be-a-vampire-changes-and-rewards

scroll the last page to read what Charm mentioned with this matter.
but before they return, there would be no contest held for now, so further information of the progress will probably be known when they come back.

vampex195

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:14 am

i love blood and i like to be a vampire but i eat normal food to am i a vampire how to know that
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm

vampex195 wrote:
i love blood and i like to be a vampire but i eat normal food to am i a vampire how to know that
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

The post above should have make it clear already. The vampires depend only on blood, as normal food could poison them.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?   

Back to top Go down

Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1