Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by ThunderStick223

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
nosferatu.deciple
Admin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:42 pm

nancybrew wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahaha
U r such a kid
Laughing
Such a kid? are you sure about this ? do you really know who i am ? I don't think so because if you did you would have known i am way much older than you mortal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nosferatu.deciple
Admin

PostSubject: show respect   Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:49 pm

nancybrew wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahaha
U r such a kid
Laughing
And i do advice you to show some respect to avoid being banned because no such behavior shall be tolerated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:52 pm

Y everybody is so serious out there
Try to chill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nosferatu.deciple
Admin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:21 pm

nancybrew wrote:
Y everybody is so serious out there
Try to chill
I wish i could know how!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theThing666

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:19 pm

I done this ritual but their is nothing scaring or supernatural behavior happenning on me and on the plac were i put the printed photo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:42 pm

theThing666 wrote:
I done this ritual but their is nothing scaring or supernatural behavior happenning on me and on the plac were i put the printed photo

Please wait for the upcoming complete guide on how to become a vampire there will be full explanation on each and every ritual and you will find all the answers you need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us
theThing666

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:29 am

Can i do the ritual twice.. It didnt work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:32 pm

theThing666 wrote:
Can i do the ritual twice.. It didnt work
Yes you can do the ritual twice but before that try to meditate and gather more dark energy which will help you to do it better. You can find the ways of meditation in this forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Wow nancybrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrien

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:38 am

Hello everyone.I am new to this site.I was hoping to find a real vampire who can help me become one too.I am tired of dealing with spells and rituals.All they have given me are some bad side effects and of course did not worked.I would like to become one by real infection from a real one.I am not asking to be bitten.I just wanted a little vampire blood.Real vampire blood.Just a little.Enough to turn me.I will pay money for it too.I know it would be an insult to put a price on such amazing gift but I am desperate to be one.I have searched for years to become one.Anyone that can help me please reply.Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerzahin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:34 am

Adrien wrote:
Hello everyone.I am new to this site.I was hoping to find a real vampire who can help me become one too.I am tired of dealing with spells and rituals.All they have given me are some bad side effects and of course did not worked.I would like to become one by real infection from a real one.I am not asking to be bitten.I just wanted a little vampire blood.Real vampire blood.Just a little.Enough to turn me.I will pay money for it too.I know it would be an insult to put a price on such amazing gift but I am desperate to be one.I have searched for years to become one.Anyone that can help me please reply.Thanks

Let me know if you can find one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamia

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Just wondering will I have super speed and any of that kind of stuff if I do the ritual?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:50 pm

nosferatu.deciple wrote:
nancybrew wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahaha
U r such a kid
Laughing
Such a kid? are you sure about this ? do you really know who i am ? I don't think so because if you did you would have known i am way much older than you mortal!

Before calling him/her a "mortal" think about yourself!. And frustration is not going to help you, in a long run. Let's be honest and try to accept what you are , what you will be and the difference between what to wants to be and your current state. Being provoked is not suitable for a immortal, I hope u can tell by now what I really meant.

Regards,

Lucifer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwanttobeavampire

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:38 pm

another bullshit reply, we need some straight facts. we should be feeling the movement right now if the admins really want to show the path to darkness. we should hurry we might help global crisis with being a vampire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williamjeet

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:38 am

Please tell easy and working ritual to be come a vampire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black crow

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue May 02, 2017 2:21 am

Hey guy's i'm new in website please help me!!! i wish to become a vampire,please send me the
Ritual please people!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regis

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu May 04, 2017 8:59 am

Black crow, please refer to the Rituals for Becoming A Vampire section. All the info you need is there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regis

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu May 04, 2017 9:14 am

Regarding the image, I didn't look too closely at it. I simply glanced over it. I didn't really try to read it either.
All I know is that there are two men (I have no clue if they're male or female), facing each other in the photo.
I also saw some strange text written all over the page, but I didn't explicitly try to read it or anything. I did see that it was in another language that I didn't understand (I now know that it was Babylonian thanks to the posts.)

Will I be affected by it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Djkase

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:03 pm

Hi there guys how are you all
Just one question with this string spell I was reading further in and admin mentioned that you need to stay in bed the whole time for that 14days?
Is there anything else not mentioned on here or is that it.
Thankyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:28 pm

Djkase wrote:
Hi there guys how are you all
Just one question with this string spell I was reading further in and admin mentioned that you need to stay in bed the whole time for that 14days?
Is there anything else not mentioned on here or is that it.
Thankyou

I don't particularly remember Jake saying any such thing, but if you could quote exactly what he said or post me a direct link to his message, I will be able to clarify your doubt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Djkase

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Sorry my bad lol I been reading heaps on here think I seen it elsewhere,
I'm a bit amazed at myself,Iv dealt with dark magic before, and I did a bit of dark meditation night before and lastnight but what suprised me is,I did have a lil tiny bit of fear of seeing entities and the whole full on pitch darkness thing but I must of only meditated for bout 40mins or so and now bring in that type of darkness feels normal like its doesn't bother me the slightest now and the dark feels sorta like home,if you know what I mean.is this normal to feel that way so quick,or was it just easier cause Iv dealt with spirit contact before.
Kind regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Djkase wrote:
Sorry my bad lol I been reading heaps on here think I seen it elsewhere,
I'm a bit amazed at myself,Iv dealt with dark magic before, and I did a bit of dark meditation night before and lastnight but what suprised me is,I did have a lil tiny bit of fear of seeing entities and the whole full on pitch darkness thing but I must of only meditated for bout 40mins or so and now bring in that type of darkness feels normal like its doesn't bother me the slightest now and the dark feels sorta like home,if you know what I mean.is this normal to feel that way so quick,or was it just easier cause Iv dealt with spirit contact before.
Kind regards

it depends upon the person, but it is not unusual. it is quite normal to be honest, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Djkase

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm

Thankyou Sebastian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   

Back to top Go down

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20