Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
anjith

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:55 am

Please can anyone know Arabic words written in picture...I want to read it in Arabic itself in order to succeed this ritual I think so otherwise it won't work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:35 am

U dn't need to read it in arabic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primodial

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:40 pm

All these people wishing to turn into something else you would think there would be many that are not human in the world following this idea and discussion sadly most of you are only here as a hobby to get thrills and to feel dangerous there are many things you could learn and do if you believe intent is a very powerful thing
it is funny none of you realise that the darkest and the evilest creature you can be is a human
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:42 am

Hey guys...I am back..sorry I have been busy...these months..I didn't post a reply..during my transition period...I experienced many things...some of these I have already told you all...now I experienced New thing...that I can see Auras...! I can feel positive and negative energy near me...and I do get intuitions about that something soon is going to happen in my life...whether it is a good thing or a bad thing...I am getting good..positive vibes as I surrender myself to this transition...I can feel that someone is standing near me...instead of actually see who is it...and whether it is a soul or a person near me...so much has happened...my mind is more stable...I can control my anger...or any emotions easily...I don't get really angry...it's good for me...I am just exploring myself...my powers...my surrounding...it is an shocking...but an amazing experience...and the most beautiful part of my life...when I was just a kiddo I always thought and felt about that something is there...something special...I can feel it but I can't see it...and now I can feel it...I can see it...and I am experiencing this...! You know there were sometimes that I was frustrated that all my emotions are taking place at the same time...but now if that situation comes again then I can easily control it...I am just feeling amazing...that's all I wanna say to you all...and if I experience more things then I will tell you all...for now that's it...! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:48 am

Well it's a good thing...
I mean during transition positive energy is very important bcoz due to transition u'll be facing so much uk mood swings so u better take each nd everything so lightly nd make sure u shld not mix both lives means human nd this life.
Anyways u'll be staying in this world only u better be careful abt ur life.
And rest is cool nd yh good to know abt ur transition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DunKan

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:25 am

So I'm like day 3 today post ritual. I feel today started better than yesterday , I was so groggy, sick feeling, head was cloudy , tooth aches, body hurt my back, I had my wife give me blood, and I feel 100% better thus far. I don't know it its all in my head but I also had a dream 2 nights ago I was in a house with a guy who was a vamp he started to trust me I said I wanted turned then he started making food and put his blood in it then gave it to me like it was a surprise but I seen him do it. So I eat it and once I eat it all I woke up ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiresoul

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:17 am

What to do to the cloth and the picture after seven days do I have to burn it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DunKan

PostSubject: I would    Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:35 am

I just took the shirt wore it that day, put you paper away in ur book of shadows, carrie it in wallet whatever you want I wouldn't burn it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark emperor

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:07 pm

Its my fourth day i did not get any voice or some thing else i believe in but i observe Also but i did not get anything or voice or not a pain know what to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DunKan

PostSubject: It's been    Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:12 pm

Some say it's a test of you and dipping your toes in I wa sick 4 3 days .
Just dark meditate and really feel it. I had dreams and sickness. Don't give up it takes time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark emperor

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:08 pm

But I believe but I couldn't feel any thing
Please sir tell me what I to do I didn't give up but my 7 day please do something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark emperor

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:44 pm

I read my religion book and offer prayer daily does this repel the demons and does it makes the process slower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:48 pm

dark emperor wrote:
I read my religion book and offer prayer daily does this repel the demons and does it makes the process slower

We have all been lied to and our past has been systematically destroyed by humanities biggest enemy, the jews. ''Prayer books'' as you say, I can assume, that you're talking about the bible, yes? Well, in truth the bible is nothing but a book of jewish witchcraft used over the ages to curse, kill, main, torture and pretty much every bad thing you can think about. All suffering in the world as of now, is because of the jews.

Read ALL of: www.joyofsatan.org

Also read through: https://web.archive.org/web/20160304152205/http://www.exposingcommunism.com/English666.htm as this also has a lot of info on the matter.

Everything on this website is satanic. All meditations on this website are satanic. For example, the chakra opening meditations, have been directly taken from the joy of Satan (or JoS for short) website.

Please take your time to read through these websites, as they also direct to many other websites. If a website is taken down, or ''frozen'' then use the ''wayback machine''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:55 pm

Those who are going through ritual need to be very patience.
Nd "Jews" seriously???? Where it came from
It's just mentality.
Again I am telling u do not mix human life with this life nor involve them.
This ritual takes lots of time Nd if u truly believe in it nd hv Faith then u'll definitely succedd!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:47 pm

nancybrew wrote:
Those who are going through ritual need to be very patience.
Nd "Jews" seriously????  Where it came from
It's  just mentality.
This ritual takes lots of time Nd if u truly believe in it nd hv Faith then u'll definitely succedd!

I've said it before, I'll say it again. If you want info on the matter read the Joy of Satan webpage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Patience alone will not magically complete the ritual for you. Yes, patience is very important, but so is being spiritually open. Just saying ''believe!!''  and ''patience'' without working for it, is downright reminiscent, if not the same, as the rotten catholic beliefs.

Why do you think the admin and moderators abandoned this webpage? Because there came up too many people who just said: ''Turn me please'' or ''Does this work?'' Later members didn't want to work for it. To make it happen. And just to be clear, when I say ''work for it'' I mean open yourself spiritually. If you seriously think, that you can be completely oblivious of how even the simple stuff, of how energy works, let alone meditation. Then come and print out a picture from the internet, spill a couple of drops of blood on said picture, put picture in corner and then go resume your life of not meditating, preaching: BELIEVE!!  Then you really need to wake the fuck up.

I provided the webpage to where you can get added info on all of this. If you read it or not, it's up to you. And I'm going to leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:22 pm

Did u even read my last sentence lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:23 pm

nancybrew wrote:

Yes, I did read you last sentence. And this kind of thinking is very, very off. Satanism (and for those who don't know, yes, all this is at it's core satanism, IS a way of life. ''Normal life'' as you say, right now, as of today, is not ''normal'' at all. People have bee cut off from their spiritual roots and have been lied to for AT LEAST 2000 years.

Yes, you have to believe, that it'll work. But if you come here from a non-existent spiritual background, then faith alone, will not do you any good. And just to be clear, this ritual does not take ''a lot of time'' as you state. It takes give or take 14 days after the ritual to complete the transformation and if you're too self-deluded to accept that, then the problem is on your part. And you do need to be spiritually open to even feel some effects from the rituals. Results will not come to you, for doing just this one thing. Yeah, I may sound blunt, but that's how it is. I'm starting to think, that being blunt is the only way to snap you out of this delusion. And this just proves my point. This is exactly why the moderators left from this webage. It became, for lack of a better word, ''corrupt'' Full of lazy people, who just expect immortality after very minor actions. This requires work. Months upon months of opening yourself spiritually, empowering yourself, and only then doing the ritual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:22 am

First of all I do believe in this thing
Secondly I was putting question on JEWS I mean there's no need to blame anyone
Wt if they wrote bible
Is there anything wrong in tat.
Man u just misunderstood my concept!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:03 pm

nancybrew wrote:
First of all I do believe in this thing
Secondly I was putting question on JEWS I mean there's no need to blame anyone
Wt if they wrote bible
Is there anything wrong in tat.
Man u just misunderstood my concept!

Yes, there are worlds wrong with that. Like I posted before. Read the Joy of Satan webpages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:22 am

Y would I read I mean I don't have any doubts on the ritual which i performed
Plus I have enough information lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:06 pm

nancybrew wrote:
Y would I read I mean I don't have any doubts on the ritual which i performed
Plus I have enough information lol!

Not having doubts is not all there is to it.

You don't get it, do you? These rituals are part of Satanism. All of this. Is a part of Satanism. This webpage alone doesn't even come close to all that there really is.

''I have enough information.'' ... what? Based on what you've posted here before, I'd say, that you are severely misinformed.

You do realize, that this webpage is not the end all-be all, right? Even the JoS website is not all of it. Instead of researching and reading and looking. You post here, that you have enough info and that you need to do, is '''BELIEVE!!' and ''HAVE FAITH!!'' and all will be handed to you on a silver platter. Instead of working for it. And I say again, working for it.

For the last time.. If you want to connect the dots and have a better understanding of these things, then I suggest you read the Joyofsatan webpage.

Now I see why the admins left this webpage...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:19 am

Hahahaha
ROFL
LOLz
Yhhh I do have enough info
Plus I was checking ur patience level nd yh bcoz of me admins left coz they cldn't handle my personality lol!
Cheeeseee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nosferatu.deciple
Admin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:11 am

nancybrew wrote:
Hahahaha
ROFL
LOLz
Yhhh I do have enough info
Plus I was checking ur patience level nd yh bcoz of me admins left coz they cldn't handle my personality lol!
Cheeeseee Very Happy

No it's not because of you admins left wake up of your dream admins could simply ban you if you did annoy any of the members or do anything wrong.
But rest assured the admins will be back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:18 am

Hahahahahahahahahaha
U r such a kid
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   

Back to top Go down

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next