Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
vampirechild

PostSubject: most effective and easy yet most dangerous    Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:37 am

Hey...last time I told you I was getting symbols..like numbers and I am still getting them but now I see visions of ancient egyptian drawings on walks, egyptian language written on walls...so I searched for ancient egyptian drawings and language on internet..,and I found that few of them were exactly same...and one more thing I feel presence of someone near me like everytime...and I am not also scared, I think that few days ago I told you I saw a shadow of a man so I think its him...and he doesn't harm me but I feel his presence and I had dreams of him...i told you guys that I had a dream and goddess lilith told that guy to change me and his name was nicholas...so I think its him...and I don't know it was vision or dreams but I saw him in my dreams...he is like some ancient guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: most effective and easy yet most dangerous    Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:37 am

Hey...last time I told you I was getting symbols..like numbers and I am still getting them but now I see visions of ancient egyptian drawings on walks, egyptian language written on walls...so I searched for ancient egyptian drawings and language on internet..,and I found that few of them were exactly same...and one more thing I feel presence of someone near me like everytime...and I am not also scared, I think that few days ago I told you I saw a shadow of a man so I think its him...and he doesn't harm me but I feel his presence and I had dreams of him...i told you guys that I had a dream and goddess lilith told that guy to change me and his name was nicholas...so I think its him...and I don't know it was vision or dreams but I saw him in my dreams...he is like some ancient guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candiboi

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:09 am

... so you really don' care... if you burn in hell...

let me tell you that you'll burn but won't die... coz your just a spirit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: most effective and easy yet most dangerous    Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:50 am

Yesterday...in the night I was lying on my bed...and suddenly my throat started burning very badly then after sometime my neck was paining, then my both hands...started burning from inside...and then my whole body was paining...it was so bad that I wanted to scream!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: most effective and easy yet most dangerous    Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:10 pm

In these few day...i feel dizzy and as the days are passing it feel dizzy more often...sometimes i can't even stand properly but i told you guys that an entity i mean a vampire is with me everytime, as i can't see him but i feel his presence and whenever i feel like dizzy and i am unable to stand properly i just ask for his help,and he holds my body so that i don't fell...now i want to tell you something...you may think that i am just imagining or whatever...but whenever i am sad...and i want shoulder to cry or need a friend...he just hug me and i hear his voice in my head...he says that " just let it go...everything is going to be fine" now you all think that it was just stupid..and i am just imagining...but it is true, think he is my guardian and i have searched on the internet that if a vampire is guarding someone from the day that person is born then that person will become a vampire, and i didn't tell you all that when i was in 9th grade that time i like to stand in my balcony alone listening songs...so on that day i was in my balcony standing alone and listening songs...suddenly i saw a man standing behind me, wearing black suit and smiling to me...first i didn't bother that someone was there but when i turned back he was gone and guys he is the man...whom presence I feel everytimewith me and i realized this when i saw him in my dreams...And in my whole life i was always alone...like i feel i am just left out one...my family doesn't want to be with me...i don't have any good friends...if i found new friends...after sometime everyone just leave me alone...now don't you guys think these things make sense...and i am not just telling you all about my emotional, sad life...i am telling you all because it means something...last night i was sitting on my bed and watching a movie on laptop...i was thinking that when will my transformation is going to complete, when will i join others..suddenly i heard a woman's voice, she said " just go with the flow, we need to test you first" and i started feeling nausea and i told you guys that they tried to put a necklace on my neck...so i felt that necklace on my neck and my neck was burning...i woke up and still feeling like nausea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: most effective and easy yet most dangerous    Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:29 am

Hey guys...today i noticed that my fang teeth are getting sharper day by day...and yesterday night i had a dream...it was evening, i was returning home with my mother after shopping so...we were walking to our home then four guys were passing they were commenting about me like vulgar comments, then they went away from us, and i started running after them i was so angry and i wanted revenge and my mother was coming after me stopping me...i stoped fell on ground and i was screaming then i got up and i was again went after those guys and i found them, i had a rod in my hand, and started hitting one of those guys and he started bleeding then i felt my fangs coming out and then i was drinking his blood, that guy was dead and there was blood all over my mouth and hands...and i was licking blood on my fingers. Then i met a guy on that night he was wearing black t-shirt, black jacket and black jeans he gave me his jacket, then i went in a club, i saw that same guy talking to some of his men about my killing those guys he was saying that "how could anyone mess with my boys i want that girl find her " i think he was some important person and he owns that club he looked a little younger than me and his eyes were golden like vampires, then suddenly some of his men noticed me and they grab my hands and they took me to him, then he was shocked to see me, he said to his men that "are you sure, she is the one " and his men said yes, after that he said " i want to fight with her , want to know what she got" and then we were in a dark room alone, we started fighting, i threw his jacket on the floor so that i am comfortable to fight him then he suddenly stopped and was staring at me and smiling then after staring each other few moments he told me to wear that jacket again, then we had a conversation and then he let me go and then i woke up but i really don't remember that conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:56 am

I recently moved into a new house and there are many rooms for me to sleep in, and just a few days ago I repeated this ritual. So as I was planning to sleep in a different room, I thought I should bring the clothing and all from the corner. The problem was that it was just gone! I immediately think to myself that the person I am living with had picked it up as she has a tendency to do, even though the rest of my room was still very messy,(Yes I'm a slob sometimes) and it was hidden very well behind my bed. Later I asked if she had been in there picking up and found anything and she said no, and I know that if she had seen what it was there would be some serious care and concern from her as she made it clear that she doesn't want to be around any of my spellwork.

Long story short the whole thing disappeared without any explanation, and I have no idea what this means, but I am assuming its a good time to take a break from this one.

Any advice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: most effective and easy yet most dangerous    Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:55 am

Hey guys...yesterday i had a dream...i was in a house...i was standing near the window of the living room...i felt Nicholas's presence behind me, but i didn't turn toward him...then i heard a woman's voice in my head...she said " we are coming to you...you should be ready for us anytime, we will find you" then i said to her " you all will recognize me...but how i am going to recognize you people, i need to be sure that whoever is coming to me is one of you, maybe you can call me by some other name, and that name will be known only by you people, that's how i will recognize you" and then i told her that name, which will be my name after my transformation, and i will change my whole identity. Then she told me that "be ready now, countdown has started" those were the last words i heard and then i woke up. And now again i am having visions, visions of a snake, when i close my eyes, i see a snake...i can't even sleep properly...i don't get much sleep now days...my taste for food has changed, i do not eat anything at all, still i am strong, my stamina has increased, my eye sight has improved like i start seeing things in dark, my family became concern about not eating food and burning throat...and nausea, so i got medical checkups and guess what...Doctors are unable to understand...they don't know what is happening to me...so this means i am really changing...and you know what guys...i read somewhere in the library section about spiritual immortality and physical immortality...so vampires are physically immortal and when a person is becoming physically immortal so he/her goes through many changes in the body...you all can read that in the library section, and i am getting all the signs...and i am testing myself everyday...and i pass every test...and i am getting all of those signs slowly slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:51 pm

Congratulations vampirechild.

I just found the missing items in the room I was planning to move them to, I don't remember actually moving them but hey, I do drink sometimes so maybe I forgot?  Idk weird sense of deja-vu about it just now as I write this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: most effective and easy yet most dangerous    Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:10 am

Thanks...Ouroboros Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candiboi

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:09 am

... yeah ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf2488

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:10 am

I'm on day 9 of the ritual, I just had a vision of an owl, mainly itz eyes and some of the head. Does this signify anything? I also become a bit sick when I eat/drink occasionally, my head nd teeth hurt sometimes, throat burns a wee bit on and off, and I keep waking up within the time range of 3a.m.. Woohoo Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:06 pm

well the owl has an insane amount of symbology, most often related to Lilith(Lilitu,Ishtar possibly other names) and Moloch, recently.  I know most about him as a animal totem, my favorite totem by far. (Of course not forgetting snake and spider.(In order of appearance to me)) Having to do with an ability to discern, A person who is guided by the Owl is often very strong with scientific logic and yet has a preference for the occult.

I am not saying I have any Idea what it means in your case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf2488

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Alright thanks bro lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: most effective and easy yet most dangerous    Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:40 am

When I did this ritual I got the same symptoms that you are having...and this means this is working for you...just keep believing in it...congratulations. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf2488

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Aayyye truue lol Razz. Day 14: Feelin a bit weird, but normal overall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: most effective and easy yet most dangerous    Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:07 am

Good for you... Smile And just keep posting...about your transformation and if you got any problems we all can help you...Good luck ! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: most effective and easy yet most dangerous    Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Hey guys, 2 days before...my back and my stomach was paining very badly...then at night I had another vision, it was a gold statue of a lady and it was in the kingdom of Egypt...and again I had another visions of me being in kingdom of Egypt. Sorry guys I did'nt tell you that I had visions of people in Egypt, not just ordinary people but me being a Queen of Egypt and I saw the king to and the king is Nicholas, I know that you all will think that I am lying and all that but seriously guys I have confirmed about this...a friend who do the astral travelling and he can do much more than just astral travelling, he helped me...and my king and me, I mean Nicholas and me were vampires that time...Micholas is still vampire but at that time in Egypt...i was murderd at the age of 42...someone hit me in my back with knife or something and I screamed, Nicholas was trying to help me but I died...when I got these I was scared and I can't sleep in those days...day or night I got visions of me and Nicholas spending time together in kingdom of Egypt and my murder...and you know what I always felt like I wanted to go the Egypt it was strange feeling like someone is calling me or someone is waiting for me...now I understand...and it all make sense...i know you all guys maybe don't trust me on this, but guys this is all true...i have confirmed these things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candiboi

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:09 am

Hello... I'm back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:05 am

Hey guys, 2 days back i had a dream..like i was in a factory and my phone rang..it says a "private number" and doesnt show the number and i answered the call, a man spoke "hello, we are calling from Rigit coven" and then i asked them that why they called me, then he started speaking in some other language maybe it was french or something else then i told him that i couldnt understand anything he need to speak in english only then he spoke to someone else and after 2-3 minutes later he said okay and then i woke up...and next day i had a vision, i was walking toward my house on the street, my friend called me, she said "i had a vision about you now, you need to get out of there, someone is following you, just turn around and see a black car is following you" i turned and i saw a man driving the car and he was staring me and was smiling, and there were other four men too, and they all wore black suits..now guys i have a feeling that some people(vampires) from other coven is hunting me..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:17 am

I dont mean it like all vampires are bad...but i already told you guys that when i was in egypt, someone murdered me and at that time also i was vampire and someone murdered me, so those vampires maybe get to know about me that i am again changing into a vampire so they are hunting me..guys, admin and mentors i am sorry if i said anything wrong but i just had a vision and about all the things i am experiencing, those dreams and visions these all make sense to me now..what you all think? I dont want to piss you off guys and i am sorry again if i said anything wrong..and please help me about these things please..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf2488

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:48 pm

Oh damn Shocked So the vision showed you that they're coming for you now again? And in the physical or astral realm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampirechild

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Hey guys, today in the morning I had a vision that how they are coming to me..soon my transformation will be complete! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf2488

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:27 am

Maybe this'll help you out. Back then in Egypt they started killing vampires because they thought/think  that vampires are breaking the set rules for human beings given by God by becoming physically immortal once again. They also feel as if vampires will bring upon the end of the world. Hope this helps a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delenarose

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:49 am

can i draw the pic myself....cuz i can write persian and arabic.... would it be okay.... Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   

Back to top Go down

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next