Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Yesterday at 4:52 pm by Sebastian

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:07 pm

Hey Jake, if you can, please post a higher resolution of the photo. Smile

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: .   Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:43 pm

burningangel1 wrote:
So if I have any fears, Which I dont think i do. How would I get rid.
Im sure im not afraid of these rituals.. How do I know if I have any fears..?
Also If I dedicated my soul to satan could these spirits still possess me or would I be safe?

first of all these are not spirits that you are calling upon, these are demons themselves. and you just don't dedicate your self to Satan cause you want protection. it is done out of free will without considering anything in return.
and it is possible that you might have some fears in your life but you haven't encountered them yet. maybe you will real soon. but if you are so sure that you are not afraid then give them a shot and heed the warning as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: . . .   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:53 pm

Im not just dedicating my soul to Satan for protection. Im doing it because he is my God and I love him, not to mention I cant wait to rebuild my relationship back up with him. When I do my power meditations its almost a must..

About ''Demons'' These might be demon that the participant summons. I'm pretty sure they are just Gods.. Demons are the original Gods of this world. They are the protectors and guides of us. Not monsters or evil spirits..
Sorry for seeming to take offence to you're response, but I am a satanist ( A true satanist when I dedicate my soul ) and It's one of my duties to inform an fill everybody in that doesnt know about the truth.
In satanism there is not 'Fear.' One is to fear-not. Though I try to find this in myself and show it. Sometimes theres just things that scare you.. I dont think these rituals are one of them.. I'm still going to commence with the Nosferatu Pact. This one just looked a lot easier.
I cant tell what my fears are..Besides spiders.. So Im not sure if I should do this one.
What are you not supost to be afraid of, Thats what I want to know so I can conquer this fear and do the ritual..

Last edited by burningangel1 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:04 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
that's really a great suggestion to start my own book of shadows, and thanks for your answers to the questions Very Happy

You're welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: .   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:11 pm

okay i dont know why you said this much about the demons when i already told you, but just for you to know, jake and me are satanists as well. and yes i know demons are gods, i just mentioned it cause you were talking about spirits, so i just corrected you.

and i guess you missed a little point about Satanism. Satanism is about"facing your fears and fighting it".
maybe you are not afraid of anything alright fine. but still we have to keep warning people cause some people are scared of darkness or else unacquainted with demonic forces. if you think you are brave enough then its fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:29 pm

burningangel1 wrote:
Im not just dedicating my soul to Satan for protection. Im doing it because he is my God and I love him, not to mention I cant wait to rebuild my relationship back up with him. When I do my power meditations its almost a must..

About ''Demons'' These might be demon that the participant summons. I'm pretty sure they are just Gods.. Demons are the original Gods of this world. They are the protectors and guides of us. Not monsters or evil spirits..
Sorry for seeming to take offence to you're response, but I am a satanist ( A true satanist when I dedicate my soul ) and It's one of my duties to inform an fill everybody in that doesnt know about the truth.
In satanism there is not 'Fear.' One is to fear-not. Though I try to find this in myself and show it. Sometimes theres just things that scare you.. I dont think these rituals are one of them.. I'm still going to commence with the Nosferatu Pact. This one just looked a lot easier.
I cant tell what my fears are..Besides spiders.. So Im not sure if I should do this one.
What are you not supost to be afraid of, Thats what I want to know so I can conquer this fear and do the ritual..

Burningangel1,

You've definitely given your piece when it comes to "Demons" and "Satanism". The only thing I want to point out is, yes you do have a lot of information about this path but why then do you question Sebastians's answers to your query. I am not trying to start a fight or anything but I just wanted to make sure that people don't trample on anyone's belief or spiritual path. There maybe things that Sebastian knows and that you know which will benefit both of you and other members of the site. The only thing we have to keep in mind is that we should be able to understand other opinions. If each of us already has an opinion about a certain topic then no matter how much convincing or answers will not do any good. And you keep asking about fear my dear. Fear is different from each one, no one can tell you what you fear. Only you can experience and answer that. If you truly do the dark meditations and have centered yourself to be steadfast in any ritual then the fears that will manifest won't affect you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:50 pm

your right, I should keep my thoughts to myself.. We are all family here and should treat each other as such!

About this fear. Im not saying that im fear-less, I wish I could be. i tell myself that there is nothing to be afraid of, When I think about it. There isnt.. Not for me..?

i dont really get how dark meditation banishes you're fears before the ritual..What do you do while meditating to get rid of those ''fears'' that I dont seem to detect..

I just dont get it.. What is there to fear? After I do the preparation ritual it says there that you shouldnt have any fears for these rituals.. So if i were to do this ritual tonight without dark meditation and had a little fear of seeing ''demons'' would that fear manifest into my death or possession of my body..
I would still like to do this ritual but Im worried about this part.. I dont get it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 am

burningangel1 wrote:
your right, I should keep my thoughts to myself.. We are all family here and should treat each other as such!

About this fear. Im not saying that im fear-less, I wish I could be. i tell myself that there is nothing to be afraid of, When I think about it. There isnt.. Not for me..?

i dont really get how dark meditation banishes you're fears before the ritual..What do you do while meditating to get rid of those ''fears'' that I dont seem to detect..

I just dont get it.. What is there to fear? After I do the preparation ritual it says there that you shouldnt have any fears for these rituals.. So if i were to do this ritual tonight without dark meditation and had a little fear of seeing ''demons'' would that fear manifest into my death or possession of my body..
I would still like to do this ritual but Im worried about this part.. I dont get it..

I don't get it Jay, of all the things I said it seems like you don't understand a thing. I am sorry but you said before that you are a Satanist and that you understand this path. So let me revert to my question, what is it about meditation or dark meditation or meditations per se that you don't understand? Do you not know the benefits that it bring to practitioners, ordinary people or any being for that matter? If you do really know how to master your fears how do you know you don't fear anything if you don't even know how to center or bring yourself (your physical and conscious mind) to a state where nothing can affect you? Have experienced everything in this lifetime to make you say that you don't fear anything and spiders are the least of your problem...Also your remark with regards to keeping your thoughts to yourself is so condescending. I am sorry but I've been patient but this remark makes me reevaluate your capacity to understand what was just said in all the previous post.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:41 am

Charm Moonchild wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

Burningangel1,

You've definitely given your piece when it comes to "Demons" and "Satanism". The only thing I want to point out is, yes you do have a lot of information about this path but why then do you question Sebastians's answers to your query. I am not trying to start a fight or anything but I just wanted to make sure that people don't trample on anyone's belief or spiritual path. There maybe things that Sebastian knows and that you know which will benefit both of you and other members of the site. The only thing we have to keep in mind is that we should be able to understand other opinions. If each of us already has an opinion about a certain topic then no matter how much convincing or answers will not do any good. And you keep asking about fear my dear. Fear is different from each one, no one can tell you what you fear. Only you can experience and answer that. If you truly do the dark meditations and have centered yourself to be steadfast in any ritual then the fears that will manifest won't affect you.

As my dear friend charm here stated everything clear i would not be able to add up but just one more of hint to you burning..
do the preparation ritual this ritual shall prepare you to face your fears with this ritual you can kind of get o the point where you would start finding your fears to be then able to over come them before you proceed with asking more questions about fear i suggest you do the preparation ritual then update us with the results so we can direct and guide you whats next from there as your question about the prep i shall answer them for you today
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Ok, so I have 3 quick questions about this ritual:

1) when I print this image, does it have to be printed in colour, or is black & white ink fine?

2) should I print and wrap this image for the first time at night, or does it matter what time of day..?

3) do I have to be in the room at all times? or can I go out for walks, shower, etc. as this paper lays in the corner?

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Blasphemouz wrote:
Ok, so I have 3 quick questions about this ritual:

1) when I print this image, does it have to be printed in colour, or is black & white ink fine?

2) should I print and wrap this image for the first time at night, or does it matter what time of day..?

3) do I have to be in the room at all times? or can I go out for walks, shower, etc. as this paper lays in the corner?

Thanks!!

1) yes it could be in black and white no need for colors.
2) make all your dark magic at night not only this most of the black magic takes part at night so yes you do it at night.
3) no need to tie yourself down and lock yourself in your room lol.. no you can go anywhere anytime once you placed the spell in the corner of your room
4) as to your request for a higher resolution image i already asked a friend back at home to scan me a higher resolution image and send it to me i am waiting for it as you are doing as soon as ill get it ill upload it.
Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks a lot Jake!

I owe ya one! Smile
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

Burningangel1,

As my dear friend charm here stated everything clear i would not be able to add up but just one more of hint to you burning..
do the preparation ritual this ritual shall prepare you to face your fears with this ritual you can kind of get o the point where you would start finding your fears to be then able to over come them before you proceed with asking more questions about fear i suggest you do the preparation ritual then update us with the results so we can direct and guide you whats next from there as your question about the prep i shall answer them for you today

I just woke up at that time.
No I do not understand the result of dark mediation.. I'm guessing from what you have said it really cast away your fears and puts you in a higher conciseness.

I will do the ritual as soon as I get black tape. I'm egar to get it done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Hey Jake, any chance you've gotten a hold of the higher resolution copy of this photo?

I'm planning on starting this ritual tonight, and was hoping I could print it out before then.

If not, I'll simply use the image posted on here. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: sorry   Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 am

Blasphemouz wrote:
Hey Jake, any chance you've gotten a hold of the higher resolution copy of this photo?

I'm planning on starting this ritual tonight, and was hoping I could print it out before then.

If not, I'll simply use the image posted on here. Wink

i would really apologize but i think you will have to use these pictures for the ritual. i mean they are fine they will work. i am sorry jake won't be able to upload those pictures by the time you commence with the ritual. it would take time. i hope you do everything right. good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tonyDS

PostSubject: the name of the book.   Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:24 am

i know that symbol.... that is from "the sun of major knowlegde" considered one of the most powerful witchcraft books but is full of misunderstood symbols and combinations , some persons get crazy after try read that book, look some stories:

Story 1
"You know "The sun of Major knowledge" book as it is a book of witchcraft and sorcery , once day a friend of my brother brought it and fortunately he had boycotted reading the first papers of this book because when anyone read those page , the jinn appear to him/her at once "May God protect us from them" , the book was very old even it is stitched with strange threads, when I read it , I read the most amazing things as it includes many things such as the names of the jinn "May God protect us from them", and how can anybody bring them and strange drawings and figures including the names of the planets .... When my brother brought that book at first in the same day afternoon , we were sitting in the external garden of our house, and suddenly someone came then my brother and my family said to me "Go to see what he wants", then I went towards him and when I saw him at first , I terrified and shocked form his frightened figure as his figure was really scary and very strange as his eyes are protruding and his smile is sly , then he began to shake hands and the first thing when my hand touched his hand I felt something strange to the point I started shaking with fear and felt cold in his hand and I was no longer afford that till my brother came and shacked hands with him and even my brother scared when he saw him but he kept pace with him normally and when I look at his legs I found them were very strange indeed as they were big and blown up from the front though he was short and my brother noticed that thing and told me "That strange person came to ask for a charity and I gave it to him" .. Then we used to see him every day at the mosque or the supermarket which are all were close to us .. Sure you may say now that this strange thing was not connected to the book, but after my brother returned the book to his owner , that person disappeared and we no longer saw him at all and when we discussed the topic, we were told that he was of the jinn "May God protect us from them" and God knows and I advise anyone that if he /she got this book by chance ,not to read it in order to avoid the terrifies. "

Story 2
"In short, someone requested to take it to copy it in the library, actually, when he began to copy it, the first thing which happened is that the glass bowl been broken by its own in front of me and suddenly the electricity cut off?? Only from this library?! And the other libraries were lightened as regular! It is said that this dirty book has servants of the jinn,! May God protect us of this book and thank God that I did not buy it .. and I myself read utmost astonishing talismans in it? and you may believe me or not? the first day I brought it from my friend to my house after 100 failed trials, my friend entered the hospital because of a tumor with unclear reason? and most of my buddies deserted me in the same day? And even when I contact them ,their landline phone was always busy? and when I asked them after returning the book! They astonished as in the same day there was none at home as they live alone? And they thought that it was interlacement of phone lines? Although I tried to contact them many times...??!!"

Story 3
"A person who was one of the best people in character, morals and knowledge, but I heard that he read this book "The sun of knowledge" and became crazy and he is still in our city till now touring the streets on his feet and not being tired of walking!! Those are three stories told by someone on the Internet and I related them to you then are those stories true? Is the book "The sun of major knowledge" having servants of the jinn? What is the truth about those who been hurt with madness when they read this book? Is this book of its fame that the rumors increased about it including those stories which we hear about? ".

i i have that book and when i wanna to read it i made first a cicle of solomon on the floor to stop the entrance of spirits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tonyDS

PostSubject: servants of jiin   Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:27 am

when the 2nd story say "servants of the jinn" well i think that the jinn is azazel and it explain the name of the book because azazel is the demon that is a lot of times associate with the sun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: tony2212   Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:41 pm

ts true this is the great sun of knowledge book and all the rumors spread about it is true its truly dangerous and has its on servants and it is very powerful that only masters in dark arts could use it.. and mention that the copies found at the stores and libraries arent the original copy they are abridged and has only collectables from the original there are only 2 copies of the original book in this work and they were written with blood on goats skin

specially page 39 if its the same in his book as in the original... that you never should read it out loud and that if u wouldnt read it it would be better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:19 pm

It's been almost 1 full day since I've begun this ritual...

I shall keep you guys updated on what, if anything, happens.
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Blasphemouz wrote:
It's been almost 1 full day since I've begun this ritual...

I shall keep you guys updated on what, if anything, happens.

So, Hows day two coming along?
Any dreams?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:35 pm

so far, nothing..

unfortunately I can't remember my dreams Sad they are usually weird to begin with, but I haven't had any particularly dark/lucid nightmares recently.

I know I shouldn't be doubtful, but I honestly feel as though I'm heading down yet another road of sheer disappointment. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:29 pm

You need to keep your faith and belief strong! These two thing are very important here.
Honestly what do you have to lose? Plus this ritual is a guaranteed result.
Be brave and stay strong. You WILL some out victorious..And of course a Real Vampire.

Btw, Feel any different?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Believe me, I'm trying to remain faithful, but how can I when I'm not displaying any of the listed signs after 2 days. Of course, I'll wait until the 7th day to make any kind of serious judgement.

I truly and honestly hope for this to work!
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:01 pm

You did the ''Nosferatu Revised'' ritual first right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Yes, step-by-step.

It isn't well understood why it didn't work for me. confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   

Back to top Go down

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next