Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:27 pm

READ DESCRIPTION BELOW BEFORE EVEN LOOKING AT THE IMAGE!

ok i wont advise with this not at all please make sure not to even look and focus at the image if you would one bit fear any apperance or if the words demons scare you this is not a joke!

the procedure is easy and the outcome is a guarantee.
simply copy or print the image above on a peice of paper.
put some of your blood on it any amount is enough even a drop.
fold it 3 times, wrap it with a piece of clothing you have shouldnt be clean clothes must have your scent and traces of your body upon them as sweat hair smell what so ever clean clothes wont do the job. and hide it in any corner of your room and your room only it would cause great havoc otherwise.
thats would be it, you wait 3 - 7 days and the result are clear as sun light at the mid of the day!
i am not and not any one in this website responsible for the result of this ritual as its considered a very dangerous babelonian magic which is the most dangerous magic on earth do it at your own risk its here only for educational purposes everyone is responsible for his own actions.
and so you've been warned!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:43 pm

no offence why would you put the imagis on the top when i first opened i staryed at it O.o and i swear i heard stuff like talking . what do i do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: i wrote a warnin   Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:50 pm

i wrote a warning before the image to read the descreption below beofre looking at the image
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: ...   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:38 pm

What would happen if someone looked at the image?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: if   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:49 pm

if it is only looking, without proceeding with the rituals it might call into dark intities to be summoned but it wont always happen, unless you tried to read what is in the photo.. so if you are afraid of the chance you might confront a manifestation dont.
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Okay. So just dont fear anything?

Also mind if I ask, Why is this ritual the easiest but most dangerous, What makes it so dangerous?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:28 am

burningangel1 wrote:
Okay. So just dont fear anything?

Also mind if I ask, Why is this ritual the easiest but most dangerous, What makes it so dangerous?

Hi BurningAngel1,

To answer your question I would have to revert it to another question. You said to just don't fear anything. There my friend is the trick all right but can you honestly say that you are fearless? I don't mean to offend you or anything but "FEAR" is different for people. And we cannot honestly say that we do not fear anything so in that point it is hard to actually implement what you just said. Also, as Jake wrote it is an ancient Babylonian spell that works more in the dark arts than any other ritual here. That what's make it dangerous is not knowing how it will affect you. It's different for a lot of people and sometimes even if you think you don't have a single shard of fear, you might just find out when the effects of the ritual starts manifesting. I suggest preparing yourself first before trying it out and really understanding spells and rituals and its repercussions.

Blessed Be,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: ..   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:21 am

Would it be safe and wise to dedicate my soul to satan for protection from this kind of stuff, And do the preperation ritual too!

If I conqure my fears and have darkness in me will this ritual be easy to do.. In other words will I have nothing to worry about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:23 am

this might a bit silly question but right after the seven days of the ritual passes successfully, do we still have to left the 'wrapped image' at the same corner spot undisturbed or we can take it and keep it with us whenever we go? well considering if others people might found it aftermath the ritual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Aftermath   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:50 am

Yeah, I wpuld like to know that too, Where do you put the folded paper after and what if someone touches it or movies it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:06 am

this is what happened when i stared at it till i noticed there was righting above i heard a deep voive talking i couldent understand i got cold and dizzy light headed but i did not see anything and i only talked for like a min am i safe? i havent slept yet> ? and i dident say anything as it was talking but i wasent freaking out i was confused in shock just sitting there on my bed ? is it gone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:23 am

wow this image is great! its arabic and persian.
sorry guys i didnt understood one part.what exactly this ritual gonna do? it gonna summon demons?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:36 am

sepehr wrote:
wow this image is great! its arabic and persian.
sorry guys i didnt understood one part.what exactly this ritual gonna do? it gonna summon demons?

is this demon still with me by chance? after it talked to me but dident show itself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:42 am

dont worry bro.you didnt done the ritual.you just looked at it.it will go after a while and maybe admin have different ideas about it.i was reading the text.its says about solomon
im dizzy and i can hear moanings or wind sound.i can feel someone in here.thats awesome really. Very Happy

Last edited by sepehr on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:46 am

sepehr wrote:
dont worry bro.you didnt done the ritual.you just looked at it.it will go after a while and maybe admin have different ideas about it.
im dizzy and i can hear moanings or wind sound.i can feel someone in here.thats awesome really. Very Happy
wind sound what does that sound like because i hear other stuff to besides the talking but not moaning that i can recall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:54 am

yeah looks like i can hear it now.tell me if im wrong.its like ghisho viso or something Very Happy
is that what you hear?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:09 am

im sorry im only 15 and have never heard that word before what i felt was like i was traped like i was in a room with nothing in it and getting dizzy like i was going to pass out i heard talking and i heard like a high pitcj noises i think like a door i can t remember
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:12 am

bulldillon wrote:
im sorry im only 15 and have never heard that word before what i felt was like i was traped like i was in a room with nothing in it and getting dizzy like i was going to pass out i heard talking and i heard like a high pitcj noises i think like a door i can t remember

i have your feelings too.those words was the things that i heard.just stay calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:18 am

sepehr wrote:
bulldillon wrote:

i have your feelings too.those words was the things that i heard.just stay calm.

i am brother im calm and exsited for some odd reason i wonder why its not showing its self?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:17 pm

I thought the Nosferatu pact was the ONLY assured way to turn into a vampyr.

And now you claim this is.

What's the deal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Blasphemouz wrote:
I thought the Nosferatu pact was the ONLY assured way to turn into a vampyr.

And now you claim this is.

What's the deal?

look i dont claim i am sure of what i say and besides i never said nosferatu was the only way so make sure of what i say before speaking on my behlad, you seem you are just here to judge and question our methods and ways if you are here for help and guidance we are glad to help whomever is need but if you are here for any other un welcomed reason so this is not the place your looking for many websites out there are meant for the arguments and controversy you can head to the next website a search engine takes you because this place is for people who are sure of what they want and positivley negotiating their needs and given guidance.
if you have a useful question to ask then do otherwise dont bother
Back to top Go down
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:08 am

darkdiela5 wrote:
this might a bit silly question but right after the seven days of the ritual passes successfully, do we still have to left the 'wrapped image' at the same corner spot undisturbed or we can take it and keep it with us whenever we go? well considering if others people might found it aftermath the ritual.

Hi Darkdiela5,

To answer your question with regards to the paper or the wrapped image. After the seven days and you are successful with the ritual (meaning a complete vampire by then), the piece of paper that you used for the ritual must be removed from the corner or your room and place in your personal journal where no one has access but you. Or you can also start your very own book of shadows and put this image there.

Blessed be,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Follow up   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:27 am

Just for a follow up topic here, I decided to put here a question that burningangel asked. The only reason I am putting it here is to also allow other members to see the answer and also to address others who might be thinking about the same question:

burningangel1 wrote:
About this new ritual, if someone looked at it and started to hear voices should they or should they not do the ritual?
I looked at it, didn't try to make anything out.. Just had a look for no longer than 10 seconds I guess. Didnt hear nor see anything. ( Can I still do this ritual? )This looks like an Easy ritual. I would like to do it.
About the repercussions though.. Its easy and is a guaranteed result.. I just dont get the most dangerous part.. What and how makes it so dangerous? If im 'prepared' and do the dark meditaions before will I be okay and have have nothing to worry about, Even though Im not worried.. I understand that belief and faith in all magick is 100% mandatory too.

The answer to this query is as follows:

Not hearing voices when looking at the ritual is not an indication that you can't do the ritual. The voices are just some after effects for some people but not all. You can still do the ritual even if you didn't hear any voices but if you have fears or doubts I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU DON'T. The dangerous part in this "easy" ritual are the demons and entities that you will be calling. If there is an ounce of fear or if you are not ready for the unknown then you will be susceptible to becoming possessed or what the demon/entity would do to you (which can be anything).

Also, please just send a private message once, I know that you want answers but filling up my inbox wouldn't help. For any other inquiries please post your questions in our forum. This will also help other members to know them and to avoid redundant questions.

Thank you and Blessed Be,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:13 pm

So if I have any fears, Which I dont think i do. How would I get rid.
Im sure im not afraid of these rituals.. How do I know if I have any fears..?
Also If I dedicated my soul to satan could these spirits still possess me or would I be safe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 pm

that's really a great suggestion to start my own book of shadows, and thanks for your answers to the questions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   

Back to top Go down

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next