Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Yesterday at 8:41 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» The Results of Different Rites
Yesterday at 8:40 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Preparing for ritual and getting started

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
futurevamp101

PostPreparing for ritual and getting started

Hi all new here I'm sure u know, well I've always been fascinated by vampires and the paranormal since I was little I'm now 20 years old. I've been lurking around the site for a few days now and have read most things here and decided I would love to become a vampire.

I plan on doing The nosferatu ritual when I feel I am ready, I want it to work for sure tho and plan on empowering myself as much as possible I would love if someone could take me under their wing and teach me what I need to know about magic and becoming a vampire, where and how should I get started and experienced I've never done magic or anything before but I do believe in god and am not a satanist would it be ok for me to still practice magic? I do not want to go to hell lol, I also don't really want to mess with demons or entities who are going to hurt me or possess me, but how can I protect myself from these things as well as achieve the ultimate goal of becoming a vampire? Well sorry for The long read but I'm just looking for a start thanks Forgot to add I'd also like to conquer all my fears and be fearless as well as generally empower myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile