Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Yesterday at 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Dark meditation for ritual

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WARRIORofLILITH

PostDark meditation for ritual

Hello =) i am just wondering would it help your dark meditation if you was listening to dark creepy music.
also it says during the meditation imagine somthing dark and does this mean imagine some kind of horror creature?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Dream about big old dark house with government secrets
» Meditation Circle
» Temperature drop in meditation
» Soaring Birds Full Moon Ritual Guide
» Music as Meditation
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Dark meditation for ritual :: Comments

Re: Dark meditation for ritual
Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:52 pm  Whitedemon
of course it can help.i will suggest a good band of this kind of music to you, when you are listening to it imagine a dark force circling around you and then going into your body.the band name is black funeral.i will suggest this music: black funeral-totentanz
Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:49 pm  Tanisha22
Yes, depending if the music that is dark is music that you like. If you were to listen to dark/creepy/evil music that you hate while meditating, it wouldn't help anything. It would distract you from meditating in the first place. But if you find a band that is suitable to your music palate then yes, it can be very helpful.
Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:36 pm  TheWolf
I have a question on this subject, would it also help to think about what makes us angry or someone we hate?
Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:50 pm  Blasphemous
xDarkVampyrex wrote:
would it also help to think about what makes us angry or someone we hate?
Definitely.

There's nothing more agitating than having to regularly encounter someone you truly despise, such as a co-worker or pupil at school.

Envision your hatred towards them at its boiling point, and how you would use this anger to strike at them, that is, inflict your agony onto them threefold. Wink
Post on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:13 am  TheWolf
Oh, I think I can come up with something, strong hate for someone who threatened me
Post on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:49 am  WARRIORofLILITH
WhiteDemon wrote:
of course it can help.i will suggest a good band of this kind of music to you, when you are listening to it imagine a dark force circling around you and then going into your body.the band name is black funeral.i will suggest this music: black funeral-totentanz
Well thank you to everone for your help such a great website with people who allshare the same dream. its good to know you got people who show support on this subject because other people like my freinds think im a man wanting a childs dream.
Post on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:45 pm  TheWolf
WhiteDemon wrote:

What about Disturbed? Smile
Post on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:28 am  Amos
[quote="WARRIORofLILITH"]
WhiteDemon wrote:
other people like my freinds think im a man wanting a childs dream.

I feel you bro...my friends think that too. and in addition they think I'm crazy, lol. But honestly I don't care as long as I know that there is much more in this world than humans see with their eyes.

So do it like I do: Ignore those people who think you are crazy or that think you're a man wanting a childs dream and do your thing until you get there ! Believe in your dreams and I'm sure they will get reality soon enough. ( like my dreams will be one day, lol Smile )

I also wanted to give a special thanks to Jake and the moderators for putting up this awesome website and keeping on supporting us members in the best way you can. cheers
music
Post on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:29 am  tonyDS
if you are seaching for music you should listen to BURZUM they have a disc all dedicated to satanic rituals..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i hope i helped Very Happy you
Post on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:50 am  SatanicVampire
Hey you guy.........................
I was wondering can I listen to any other music, like black metal and stuff like that? Because I have a band I like - Dimmu Borgir...!!!!!!!!! And I was wondering if I can use their music???
Post on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:42 pm  darkdiela5
SatanicVampire wrote:
Hey you guy.........................
I was wondering can I listen to any other music, like black metal and stuff like that? Because I have a band I like - Dimmu Borgir...!!!!!!!!! And I was wondering if I can use their music???

if you prefer Black Metal music, it's always best to check the tag, genre @ content of the music first, because it's quite rare to find Black Metal music that tagged as''ritual'' @ ''dark ritual''. few that are known is most of Black funeral albums and psychonaut 75.

Post on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:58 am  SatanicVampire
Thank you..!!
Post   Sponsored content

Dark meditation for ritual

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: