Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Yesterday at 8:41 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» The Results of Different Rites
Yesterday at 8:40 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
 
Blasphemous
 
darkdiela5
 
Nightshade
 
Charm Moonchild
 
Sebastian
 
burningangel1
 
vampireloard
 
Torilei Denali
 
immortal vampire
 

Share | 
 

 Are vampires a species?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



20121025
PostAre vampires a species?

Can vampires be proven as a species? Which seems impossible to me giving that there is no physical difference between vampires and humans. Except that vampires can only drink blood which is also on here say. So giving that being a vampire means to live in secrecy and there is no hard FACTS to prove the existence of vampires as a species, one can only make the logical notion that vamprism is a physiological and fanatical notion in those who believe that they are vampires. Also if you honestly believe you're a vampire please your support your claim with evidence that you are in fact a complete different species from humans.
Back to top Go down

 Similar topics

-
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Vampires chasing me
» TOM HORN & GARY STEARMAN ON GHOSTS, VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES
» Animal messengers?
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Are vampires a species? :: Comments

avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 pm  Blasphemous
Simply put, they are enhanced human beings, homo sapiens, if you please.

Why is it that nearly every post you make contradicts a lot, if not all, of what is stated in these forums?
avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:02 pm  Nightshade
Blasphemous wrote:
Simply put, they are enhanced human beings, homo sapiens, if you please.

Why is it that nearly every post you make contradicts a lot, if not all, of what is stated in these forums?

Like Blasphemous said Vampyrs are just a higher evolved human. But think of this "They are merely blessed beings,Though they are some what Like the children of Cain."

Belle Le Mort
avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:58 pm  darkdiela5
vampires are high level of evolved being from humans in terms of abilities, pain endurance, heightened senses, enhancement,etc that exceeds humans. most humans basically only posses minimum levels of their abilities, senses, etc because these are not being awakened to their fullest level yet and thus, remained in dormant state(sleep). this is explained from demonic bibles on how rituals can initiated changes in humans.

being a vampires (in regard with the help of outside forces/powers) triggering big/rapid changes that awakening these potentials to the fullest/max levels in becoming a superior being. since this happens with the help of life forces taken from vampiric demons or blood mix from another vampire, of course you will inherited instincts and natures of vampires such as drinking blood, nocturnal, etc as well other traits.

vampires are highest state of evolution from human being but not in physical terms so they have no differences when compared to human by physical look.






Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:24 pm  Guest
( tries not to laugh) well if vampires are an evolved sub species of humans than that would mean that the process that begun to evolve an isolated population of humans to vampires would have occurred at the very least millions of years ago. There had to be an environment in which these isolated humans had to drink blood and over generations their digestive systems started needing it and only it to survive . I'm also assuming there were other factors in this isolated environment that would evolved these isolated humans to develop other vampiric characteristics. Which would all mean that the DNA structure would have changed drastically for those isolated humans which we'll call vampires now. So you're trying to tell me by some event a full grown human can completely have their DNA changed in a matter of 14 days?
avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:56 am  darkdiela5
there are lots of things science couldn't explained or even cared to explained, like about vampiric demons or any other outside forces that have powers which could altered human state into another form of being, that hold a key of immortality and perfections.

how you would expect to find scientific answers/evidences when they denied anything supernatural like demons, angels, etc in first places? they dismissed it as a myths and thought its illogical for the being that had abilities or powers that exceed humans existed. of course when science dishing out these elements, the humans had been honored as the most high level of evolution being compared to others animals and had been on the top, unbeknownst to them there is others being that could surpass them.

before Darwin theory even existed, humans had already seeking the key of immortality or how to become immortal but this is forgotten as people becoming 'realistic' with science concept that seems unparallel with this subject.

Re:
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:13 am  Sebastian
as a matter of fact yes it is possible, look i know it is hard for you to digest all these concepts but this subjects requires a little shred of belief. you are not the only science student here who can ask your questions by using different theories about evolution and crap. all i wanna say is that we are not here to explain the existence of a species here, we are gathered here to help people and guide them, and for your information these people actually believe in the existence of your so called "can't-be-possible species". i am an agnostic myself and i know how hard this might be to comprehend everything, but don't try to make fun of the explanations that we are putting here. according to me ella deserves a damn medal for everything she said which is true a 100%, don't take it for granted try to read everything and understand. i am not saying your theories are wrong but think again being a science student you should know every theories have failed one way or the other, even the newton and Einstein law have failed, every theories have their drawbacks and they fail in our modern concepts. but are we really supposed to believe our modern concept as the ultimate concept that can explain every possible subject from the complex subject of time universe matter and the supernatural concepts of existence of god and other things. we gather all the knowledge we have and make a theory accordingly, but as time passes by and we learn new things, the old theory might clash but we come back with a new theory but that doesn't mean we stop, we research again, learn new things and make correction in our old theories, there is never an ultimate concept an ultimate theory.

think about it again, earlier back we knew matter consisted of a single particle called atom which was supposed to be the smallest and the basic particle, but as time passed by we came with the new concepts of electrons, protons, and neutrons. but this is not it, we have been doing tons of research even after we have our theories. the modern concept includes many sub atomic particles know as positrons and neutrinos and a couple of more. and neutrino particles, which is having a mysterious nature of penetrating matter, helped us in explaining the nature of soul. earlier we believed there is no soul at all, but after our knowledge grew up and the scientist built up new sections, they now believe that human soul might exist. if you think this is not enough than you can wait for a few more decades when our scientific theories will evolve after we discover new concepts, which would break the previous ones. because this chain never stops, we always learn new things and that’s all we have to do, open up our minds and grasp all the knowledge we could so that we can actually make our own concepts instead of being dependent on someone else's.

you sounds like those people who laughed at the man proposing the concept of the earth to be round, they laughed at him cause of their narrow way of thinking and their limited knowledge. but now we laugh at those people for their stupidity.

there is so much to learn and we can offer you if you want to, we are not pushing our believes on anyone here, we all are here with our free wills, if you don't want to be a part then don't bother.
so if you wanna broad up your mind and want to pour a little more knowledge in your head to refresh your concept and maybe add a few more, then join us.


vampire is considered to be a creature which is able to drain life force out of blood and hence gaining immortality. you can find the concept of vampires in almost every religion, every myths and all but all those are related to demons or maybe a creature existing in different dimensions. but then how one can join them and taste the fruit of immortality. there were ways to invoke those demonic forms of vampires and asking them to change your mortal flesh into an immortal, but at a very complex price. every records and manuscript were destroyed cause a few people wanted to have the power limited to themselves, rendering the rest of the world left unknown. as time passed by most of the world, being unknown of the true concept of godhead, lost all their natural abilities.

a human is born with an aura surrounding him and 7 major chakras which serves as energy points, they are usually closed leaving us sick, weak and vulnerable. there are different meditations and other methods by which we can open them and achieve godhead. opening all the chakras and gaining a hold of the subconscious mind will give us supernatural abilities that we are born with. but then why do we need to transform into a vampire when we can get all those abilities. the answer is immortality. blood has unique features, in alot of religion blood is considered to be a pure life force. if a person could drain that life force out of it, they could achieve immortality.

during a vampire transformation ritual, a demonic vampire is invoked which enters our human body and begins the transformation. the major changes occurring is opening of chakras and gaining a hold of the subconscious mind ( these all have been explained already please take your time to read them all). and yes all of this would happen in 14 days so suck it up. this would assure you all the supernatural abilities that we all talk about that comes with the vampire package, but then again to get immortality you will have to feed on the blood which is the true life force. all the nutrients and every biotic particles are absorbed in our blood, so blood is essential for survival. almost half of your questions have been answered already and if you could take a few minutes out of your life and read those sections you would find it much easier to understand. but again its all upto you if you want to accept those or just make a mock of it. we all are learners and if we were to make fun of everything we would never survive.
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:51 pm  Guest
so basically vampires are like the easter bunny? you got believe in them to make them real?
avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:40 pm  darkdiela5
Venator wrote:
so basically vampires are like the easter bunny? you got believe in them to make them real?

I am so disappointed. after all of the explanation, it seems didn't enough for you, Sebastian nailed it perfectly and explained it in detailed from science and spiritual aspect. read and do a research about the Chakras and correlation with one potential to become divine/superior being, it was something that even Science had studied for many years already and being aware with it right now.

do you think to see ones with you own eyes is the only way to prove vampire are real? well, I never seen a vampire in my whole life but WHAT MAKES me believes is the knowledge I learned from others from here whom worked hard on sharing the information, that's all I need to believes, because I can SEE THE TRUTH. the reason is, from each post about vampires as well others subjects in this site I had read and learned, I will connected it to what I used to learned from outside sources to strengthened my beliefs.

example, is like Sebastian mentioned about all Chakras opening and how its could make ones could reach the god like level/potential, this is somehow related to what I learned before called as ''Kundalini awakening'' but I was unaware about how its play an important role in vampirism aspect until I come to this site and learned about it. so what he mentioned in his post is real and based on facts.

I don't asked you to believes me but before you are saying its a myths or something that been made up for people to believed, do lots of the research on your own, from this site as well others outside trusted sources to seek the answers as well the truth.








avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:13 pm  Whitedemon
Venator wrote:
so basically vampires are like the easter bunny? you got believe in them to make them real?

easter bunny? this website is serious and its not for jokes.after all of this informations that we posted and all of those explanations you say they are not real?
when you cant see something it doesnt mean that its not real.like air.can you see air that you are breathing and can you say its not exist?

Re:
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:03 pm  Sebastian
Venator wrote:
so basically vampires are like the easter bunny? you got believe in them to make them real?

sorry to break this to you little kid but easter bunnies aren't real at all no matter how hard you try to believe it. on the other hand vampires do exist and vampirism doesn't require faith and believe cause no matter how many jackasses like you gonna laugh at their existence they will still exist. we have explained all of your questions already and if you had given a few minutes to read them out and understand the true meaning of vampires you would have learnt something. but seems like you are so stupid and a freaking looser who doesn't even know how to argue and spam about something, all you have is one question you keep going round and round with it and try to act cool when we bust you already. so take a few minutes out of your sorry-ass life and learn something new cause trust me there is so much to learn and you haven't even started a bit. i have been dealing with alot of skeptics who argue about the subjects and obviously keep spamming websites like this, but atleast they have strong points, they don not post lame comments like you. i feel pity for you cause you are trying to laugh at us when you end being being a laughingstock yourself. so come back after you learn abit more about the subject, or maybe abit more about how to argue, gather some few more points which might hold up in the discussion. sure as hell we don't owe you any explanation cause we have given you enough, more than you deserve. and this might be a last chance, keep spamming this website we'll ban your ass out.
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm  Guest
first off the existence of chakras is a belief and can not be proven second all sebasition did was mention some second grade science and tried to make the point that things can't always be explained through science. What I'm trying to poke out of you idiots is EVIDENCE read my mother fucking lips EVIDENCE hard fucking EVIDENCE I want photos, examples that aren't myths, test results, shit like that. If you can't comprehend that then stfu okay Smile oh yeah simply replying with "Vampires exist, because they exist, cause they exist, even though you don't think they exist they exist, and they exist." Is not proof by any means.
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:51 pm  Guest
and I really don't know why you're calling me kid you're like 12 days younger than me lol you're funny you know that you're funny Cool
avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:58 pm  Nightshade
Venator wrote:
and I really don't know why you're calling me kid you're like 12 days younger than me lol you're funny you know that you're funny Cool

You are acting like one.
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:00 pm  Guest
here are several reasons why the existence of vampires is unlikely: 1. There is not any photographic evidence of an actual vampire. 2. There has not been one autopsy or biopsy done on a vampires body. 3. No one has said that they are a vampire and provide proof. 4. Mutation starts at the genetic level and cannot be transferred. 5. A person cannot physically evolve in two weeks.

Btw I think we're getting off topic the question was Are vampires a species? I think the point the first few responses made was no it's a mutation. am I right? which is odd when you think about it? a mutation that's transferred through the blood?
avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:47 pm  immortal vampire
i have one question venator why the hell did you come to this website. all you have done is made topics and asked questions making it seem that vampires dont exist well if dont believe get the hell off this website,or stay and learn a some facts. secound of all sebestian has been nice enough to answer all your questions with true facts so if you dont mind back off. also the proof that vampires exist well this website is proof. so all in all if dont believe leave this website or stay and learn.
avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:24 am  Blasphemous
immortal vampire wrote:
i have one question venator why the hell did you come to this website. all you have done is made topics and asked questions making it seem that vampires dont exist well if dont believe get the hell off this website,or stay and learn a some facts. secound of all sebestian has been nice enough to answer all your questions with true facts so if you dont mind back off. also the proof that vampires exist well this website is proof. so all in all if dont believe leave this website or stay and learn.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Re:
Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:17 am  Sebastian
Venator wrote:
first off the existence of chakras is a belief and can not be proven second all sebasition did was mention some second grade science and tried to make the point that things can't always be explained through science. What I'm trying to poke out of you idiots is EVIDENCE read my mother fucking lips EVIDENCE hard fucking EVIDENCE I want photos, examples that aren't myths, test results, shit like that. If you can't comprehend that then stfu okay Smile oh yeah simply replying with "Vampires exist, because they exist, cause they exist, even though you don't think they exist they exist, and they exist." Is not proof by any means.

if you think chakras are just about belief then you can believe all you want cause those people who actually make use of them are getting all the benefits with the energy source and if you think that's all imagination and a mind game then i am sorry but nobody cares so don't pull that card on us. and the reason i pulled out second grade science to you cause we don't have time for explaining the existence of vampires here or to provide evidences, this site was build to provide help for those who wants us to guide and those people actually believe and plus you are not worth a shot for explanations through all the complex theories. we don't owe any explanation to anyone we are not here to provide evidence, ffs listen again if you want evidence go somewhere else cause we are already busy. and you really think we are stupid, well look at yourself you piss poor dumb, we have said it dozen of times that we are not here to explain the existence of vampires. WE ARE HERE TO HELP THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THEM. so if you don't fit in that category then JUST PISS OFF, and take your evidence right up your ass and get the fuck off. i have said it enough of times and if you had given some time to read it completely then you would have realized our true mission here. you don't believe in god doesn't mean you would pop up inside a church and scream about your skeptic nature and try to act cool by your theories cause we all know about them and some of our members are more educated that you so don't drop that shot on us. if you really don't believe in something YOU STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT. and this post is not for answering any of your query here cause as i said already we don't owe you any explanation. if you believe in them you come here and we will offer help, but if you don't believe int hem THEN STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS CAUSE WE WON'T, i repeat WE FUCKING WON'T EXPLAIN YOU ANYTHING.
avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:04 am  Nightshade
The fact that he sounds like my ex. >.> Grow up and read everything on the site Venator
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:17 pm  Guest
lol the big ass paragraph did you know what I read the whole basic statement you made is this: That you cannot prove shit. It's simple as that and if someone can't prove the existence of something than logic tells us that thing cannot exist. All you do is complain complain maybe if you actually did some fucking work and actually make an attempt to support your claim that vampires existence is an actual thing than maybe you could be productive but no you rather bitch about a simple god dam mother fucking question that you simply do not have the answer to. For far as I'm concerned you have not once made any point that supports the existence of vampires all of you done has diverted attention away from yourself knowing fully well that you do not have the answers and btw I've read almost every post on here about vampires and I'll say this that shit would not hold up in court . Humans are the superior species.
avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:16 pm  immortal vampire
well guest im gonna say this real fast if you dont believe get the hell of this website.why waste your time creating a account and posting retarted comments when you could leave. also youre the only one bitching so,i dont know maybe shut the fuck up and leave this website instead of spamming your comment about disbelief.
avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:59 pm  Tanisha22
***IN REGARDS TO EVERYONE:***

Please, there is no need for swearing or getting riled up. This person doesn't believe, they have that right. I please ask you that if you get angry at certain members of this website that you take your conversation to PM Chat and sort yourself out there (as some people would say 'kiss and make up'). I for one would like to enjoy this website for its informational content and not have to come across a fight in every thread.
If there are any problems with members picking fights or swearing, I ask you take it to an admin and leave it in their hands as to what they wish to do with said member.
I thank you in advance.
(you can swear and yell at someone all you like, all you will end up with is a sore thought and bad feelings. But if you decide to be the higher man and tell someone who can, lets say, block said person so that you don't have to deal with them in the first place and bypass all of the unplesentness.)
avatar
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:34 pm  TheWolf
I agree, Tanisha Smile
Re: Are vampires a species?
Post   Sponsored content
 

Are vampires a species?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: