Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 am by dragon lord

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Talisman to bring back missing person

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Talisman to bring back missing person   Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:57 am

Sometimes, relationship between us and families, friends, lovers, etc didn't meant to be happy forever. when the bond is broken, many unwanted things could happen, like missing of our beloved person, whom whereabouts is unknown to us.

We wish them to return home but unable to contact them. worst you don't know where did they go. here is talisman that can be used to makes the missing person to go back to you or return back home willingly. items needed :

1. 1 clean underwear cloth that belong to the missing person(singlet, boxer, etc)
2. 1 red ribbon.
3. 1 clean white paper.
4. 1 black ink marker/pen.

1. With black ink marker/pen, draw the following talisman on the white paper. after finished, put your right index finger on the middle of the image and visualized you are transferring some of your energy into it, empowering the talisman. then visualized the missing person is returning back to you.

2. Once done, place the paper on the piece of the underwear, ensure the page with the drawn image/talisman is facing into the cloth surface, making the ones facing you is the page with no image/talisman drawn on it( blank page).

3. Then, took the long red ribbon and tied up the cloth with the paper on it in any necessary ways you wished, as long the paper will remain intact to the cloth, unmovable and doesn't fall off from the cloth.

4. Now, carried this wrapped items, and place it under the person bed or room where the missing person loves to spent most of his/her time there in the past. ensure its remains hidden from others people sight, and don't remove it from its place once you had placed it on the spot.

5. Results are affected by how far the person had been gone to return. the shortest is in within a month and the longest can be 3 months but one thing for sure, they will definitely return back safe and sound.

Good Luck.

translated from source :
http://forumm.wgaul.com/showthread.php?p=3225065

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Talisman to bring back missing person   Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:07 am

Very interesting ritual.

That last pic... ohh, it just makes me want to jump right into it! Breathtaking! Shocked

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
vanpire

PostSubject: how to become a vampire   Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:48 pm

My name is veronica from Canada I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is still unbelievable to me until now. I had a problem with my husband 4years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine called sandy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem, his name is Dr Salami. I email Dr Salami the spell caster and i told him my problem and, i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short.that he is ready to help me bring he back to me, that i should not worry my self that it will only take one day for me to cast the spell that will bring he back, Before i knew what was happening my husband called me and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and i was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy. Thanks to Dr Salami for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work sir, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (salamispiritualspelltemple @ gmail.com) or you call his phone no +2347056024545 you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too.(salamispiritualspelltemple @ gmail.com).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vedmak

PostSubject: Scamming   Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:42 pm

I ask everyone who is a member of this website offering others to contact them to become a vampire. Using the use of payment and requiring others personal information. This website is used for knowledge and to help others and inform them knowledge. This is not the site I knew months ago. It has changed. So please use your scams as well as persuasion somewhere else. This site is meant to be pure without any other leading misunderstanding and false hopes. Thank You
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talisman to bring back missing person   

Back to top Go down

Talisman to bring back missing person
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1