Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Yesterday at 8:41 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» The Results of Different Rites
Yesterday at 8:40 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

The Enochian Keys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blasphemous

PostSubject: The Enochian Keys   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Source: http://twitchy.faithweb.com/darkness/enochian.html

The magical language used in Satanic ritual is Enochian, a language thought to be older than Sanskrit, with a sound grammatical and syntactical basis. It resembles Arabic in some sounds and Hebrew and Latin in others. It first appeared in print in 1659 ina biography of John Dee, the famous Sixteenth Century seer and court astrologer. This work, by Meric Casaubon, describes the occultist Dee's activities with his associate, Edward Kelly, in the art of scrying or crystal gazing.

Instead of the usual crystal ball, Kelly, who was the gazer, used a many-faceted trapezohedron. The "angels" referred to in Kelly's first revelation of the Enochian Keys, obtained through the windows of the crystal, are only "angels" because occultists to this day have lain ill with metaphysical constipation. Now the crystal clears, and the "angels" are seen as "angels" and the windows to the fourth dimension are thrown open-and to the frightened, the Gates of Hell.

I have presented my translation of the following calls with an archaic but Satanically correct unvarnishing of the translation employed by the Order of the Golden Dawn in the late Nineteenth Century. In Enochian the meaning of the words, combined with the quality of the words, unite to create a pattern of sound which can cause tremendous reaction in the atmosphere. The barbaric tonal qualities of this language give it a truly magical effect which cannot be described.

For many years the Enochian Keys, or Calls, have been shrouded in secrecy. The few printings that have existed completely eliminate the correct wording, as the proper translation has been disguised through the use of euphemisms, and only designed to throw the inept magician and/or would-be inquisitor off the track. Apocryphal as they have become (and who can tell what grim reality provokes the "fantasy"), the Enochian calls are the Satanic paeans of faith. Dispensing with such once-pragmatic whitewashing in terms such as "holy" and "angelic," and arbitrarily chosen groups of numbers, the purpose of which were only to act as substitutes for "blasphemous" words-here, then, are the TRUE Enochian Calls, as received from an unknown hand.*

*The unexpurgated version, translated by Anton LaVey.

The First Key

The Second Key

The Third Key

The Fourth Key

The Fifth Key

The Sixth Key

The Seventh Key

The Eighth Key

The Ninth Key

The Tenth Key

The Eleventh Key

The Twelfth Key

The Thirteenth Key

The Fourteenth Key

The Fifteenth Key

The Sixteenth Key

The Seventeenth Key

The Eighteenth Key

The Nineteenth Key

Source of Enochian keys: the Satanic Bible

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com

The Enochian Keys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1