Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

solomon protection talisman against lethal weapons.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

PostSubject: solomon protection talisman against lethal weapons.   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:35 pm

note : This solomon charm were believed to existed long time ago and apart from protection against lethal weapon, it also protect the ones wearing it from psychic attacks, and for this you just need :

1. white cloth(handkerchief size) or virgin parchment.
2. black ink of permanent marker.
3. 1 strand of black string/wool/thread.

1. it is much recommended to write it by yourself (rather than print it out) upon a white cloth/virgin parchment with the permanent black ink marker.

2. folded it and tied with the black string, then you can carried it in your pocket, wallet or wear it as a necklace.

source :
http://strager2003.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_archive.html

Last edited by darkdiela5 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: solomon protection talisman against lethal weapons.   Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:43 pm

I feel like I should have these symbols tattooed somewhere on me, you know... just to be on the safe side. Wink lol

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: solomon protection talisman against lethal weapons.   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:38 am

Blasphemous wrote:
I feel like I should have these symbols tattooed somewhere on me, you know... just to be on the safe side. Wink lol

It's no surprise. I also heard some people tattooed some protection charm upon their body. and other information is this charm can be used for many purposes. like engraved it on a ring and you can wear it to improved relationship. if you printed it on large parchment and hang it in your shop, then it will attract more costumers.

lastly, if you want to know where valuable treasures buried, first printed this out,make it into a necklace before having your pet chicken(LOL) wear it. then let the chicken go as usual but observe in few days the chicken will eventually go to a same spot and scratches the ground with its nails, marking it. this means there is something valuable buried down there and you can dig out. study

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: solomon protection talisman against lethal weapons.   Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:36 am

darkdiela5 wrote:

lastly, if you want to know where valuable treasures buried, first printed this out,make it into a necklace before having your pet chicken(LOL) wear it. then let the chicken go as usual but observe in few days the chicken will eventually go to a same spot and scratches the ground with its nails, marking it. this means there is something valuable buried down there and you can dig out. study

Haha... that's a really cute idea. I can't get my hands on a chicken, though. Guess I'll settle for a rabbit or guinea pig this time around. Wink

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: solomon protection talisman against lethal weapons.   Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:09 am

Blasphemous wrote:

Haha... that's a really cute idea. I can't get my hands on a chicken, though. Guess I'll settle for a rabbit or guinea pig this time around. Wink

Good luck, lol, you can try that, although I knew they used chicken because it's a great ground feeders, they scourging and dig soil/ground almost all of the daylight and able to find smallest food particles among the soil but yeah, it can be a disaster if you have nice yard, because that's will be the chicken most favorite spot for digging. Very Happy

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: solomon protection talisman against lethal weapons.   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:21 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:

Good luck, lol, you can try that, although I knew they used chicken because it's a great ground feeders, they scourging and dig soil/ground almost all of the daylight and able to find smallest food particles among the soil but yeah, it can be a disaster if you have nice yard, because that's will be the chicken most favorite spot for digging. Very Happy
Well, I live in an urban city, and my apartment building alone was built in the late 60s, so I'm sure there are all sorts of "treasures" hidden within the soil surrounding the building. Wink

Having a chicken running and clucking around would seem really awkward, but hell, if it'll help dig up some buried goodies, then I'm all game! Cool

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: solomon protection talisman against lethal weapons.   

Back to top Go down

solomon protection talisman against lethal weapons.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1