Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

type of Curses and Hexes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

PostSubject: type of Curses and Hexes   Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:03 pm

curses and Hexes are varied from one cultures to another in terms of method and the effects they carried upon the victims. Here is several type of Curses and Hexes being known.

1. Voodoo Doll & it's representatives.

Voodoo doll is very well known for being the most scariest curses/hexes that ever existed. this traditional voodoo practicing involves a figure crafted from straw or cloth to have a look of the victim, like the color of the doll hair and the cloth will matches with victim's. then, some sharp pins/needles will be used by sticking them into the doll, resulting the pain inflict by the pins/needles on the doll will be transferred into victim instantly and they will suffer from great pain. voodoo doll meant to torturing the victims slowly into death, rather than killing the victims instantly like some others hexes and curses do.

other representatives of voodoo doll curses use different kind objects to symbolize the victims. for example is wax doll or dead animals(raven, frog or black cat) and instead of using needles to inflict pain, the torturing method had been changed into burning, drowning or beating the ''doll''.

2. bad luck spells.

This is the most light curses/hexes involving simple spells, done briefly by describing what you want to happen to the victim followed by a sacred word or magical name. this type of curses rarely caused death, but could affect victims emotions severely.

this curses/hexes will affect victim mostly though currency, job, health and relationships for fixed period but if the caster intend to keep on it, they will repeat the same spell over and over until they satisfied.

3. demonic possession spells.

This is a dangerous curses and hexes which sent specific demons or entities possessing the victims to torture their body, mind and soul. most of the time, the victims will remain unconsciousness when the demons or entities took over their body and the possession could happens for hours, depend on the caster's intention to make the victim suffers uncontrollably. if death does not occur, the victims will either paralyzed, fall ill or become insane due to the possession.

these spells involving long incantation that will be read while holding the victim's pictures(or any objects that belong to victim) which commanding the demons or entities to look for the ones in the pictures and possess them.

4. guardian curses and hexes.

A special curses/hexes spell being placed upon objects or buildings in order to secure them from being stolen or damaged by human. this is an ancient type of curses/hexes that use long, complex incantation calling upon specific forces to guard the objects. normally, these curses/hexes causing instant death at the moment it being taken from its place and most victims much unaware about it since the objects or building is look normal to their sight.

This curses and hexes is the only type that doesn't being used for purpose of revenge on people but it's included into curses/hexes magic due to the destructive effects it's inflict on people, just like others curses/hexes do.

there are still more curses and hexes all around the world, but it's enough for us to knew some of them just to get an information on type of Curses/hexes. in addition, learning and knowing about them is not a reason for any of us to practicing the curses/hexes on people whom we despise. although it seems hard to forgive, we mustn't let hatred, jealousy or anger to control our decision on the matter that we are going to regret soon after it's done.

sources :
http://www.occultresearch.org/curses-hexes.htm
http://dailywicca.com/2011/06/19/curses-hexes/

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: type of Curses and Hexes   Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Back in 2006, I used to make my own voodoo dolls at home, and stick in them pieces of hair I had collected off the desks and chairs of people I wanted to curse... for some odd reason, however, I never got around to putting them to use, but instead kept them on display on my altar.

Last year, I ended up throwing them all in my local lake, unaware that it might have had some effect on those individuals... but nothing backfired on me, so I doubt it did. Very Happy

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com

type of Curses and Hexes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1