Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Yesterday at 4:52 pm by Sebastian

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Physical Changes of becoming a vampire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GothicDreams

PostPhysical Changes of becoming a vampire

Okay I am wondering if in becoming one would your body completely change?

I am completely confused on the matter, Though I do believe if one does become that of Nosferatu there body would change to what they desire it to look like.

I hope it might be the truth but I am most curious.

Oh and are the fangs retractable?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Are all physical illnesses attacks from demons?
» mold in apartment/physical pain
» physical attack-is this spiritual?
» Alien Implants in People – Physical Characteristics Found
» Behavior problems, minor physical anomalies & the hand!
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Physical Changes of becoming a vampire :: Comments

GothicDreams wrote:

I am completely confused on the matter, Though I do believe if one does become that of Nosferatu there body would change to what they desire it to look like.

A little about vampyr's from the very insightful, one and only.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

''Ok this might disapoint many of you people right here, but its pure facts and the truth behind this. So i dont need any of you getting his hopes down on this instead i want you all to keep it up.
I- What is Transformation, and whats the difference between the turning moment and transformation period?
Transformaation might mean something to us and might mean something else to you people who isnt familiar with the turning point and transformation. There are two stages in the process of becoming a vampire.
-Turning point: This is once you succeed a ritual and you absorb the dark shadow or whatever you might call them into your existence, or when a blood mix occur between you and a vampire or get changed astrally.
-Transformation period: which is what follows the turning point after getting through with it, and its a 14 days period of time includes your transformation into a complete vampire.
Symptoms, effects and detailed explanation;
-Turning point: Upon the comence with the ritual or any turning method with success your existence absorbs the forces which allows or shall do the transformation and the change for you or what you call "the venom" once this happens it isnt a very plesant and lovely experience at all, because as soon as it happens your body would hit the ground at once and its more as if your getting possessed if you ever seen a possession occuring before tell them to thank their goodness because what is happening to them is much easier than what would happen to you at that point pain screams muscle ache trembling, sometimes temporary blindness and paralyzation may occur... But this entire thing would last for few mins then you will walk out of it.
Transformation period:
This starts the first 3 days are conidered the worse. More likely living hell during this 14 days period of time your body would be getting adapted to your new shape and new form every cell and molecule of your body would be mutating and shifting evolving into the new you. so imagine the amount of pain when all your body is adapting and evolving ridicic pretty horrible right? your body is becoming an immortal shape your senses are hightened your entire body systems are changing including digestive circular and nerve systems are evolving you are growing new body parts and your senses are getting hightened so it would all cause the following symptoms...
muscle head and stomach pain and aches muscle spasms hallucinations fever teeth ache , you will hear many things that you will wish you were deaf see stuff... just by the moment your turning has happened you would stop eating food "AT ALL" you couldn't even have a small bite instead your blood thirst will strike you like crazy...
First 3 days are the worst then your symptoms decrease slowly until you start to gain control over your new senses powers and your body shape is getting complete but four these 14 days you shouldn't leave your bed under any circumistance stay in your bed all the time.
Now that I have made a few part of this clear hope you can tell the difference and know if you are becoming a vampire or not.
Hope this don't put your hopes in the ground but actually the strong would take the challenge "WISLEY" no matter what are the circumistances.
Blesses be;
Jake Carlson''

burningangel1 wrote:
GothicDreams wrote:

A little about vampyr's from the very insightful, one and only.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

''Ok this might disapoint many of you people right here, but its pure facts and the truth behind this. So i dont need any of you getting his hopes down on this instead i want you all to keep it up.
I- What is Transformation, and whats the difference between the turning moment and transformation period?
Transformaation might mean something to us and might mean something else to you people who isnt familiar with the turning point and transformation. There are two stages in the process of becoming a vampire.
-Turning point: This is once you succeed a ritual and you absorb the dark shadow or whatever you might call them into your existence, or when a blood mix occur between you and a vampire or get changed astrally.
-Transformation period: which is what follows the turning point after getting through with it, and its a 14 days period of time includes your transformation into a complete vampire.
Symptoms, effects and detailed explanation;
-Turning point: Upon the comence with the ritual or any turning method with success your existence absorbs the forces which allows or shall do the transformation and the change for you or what you call "the venom" once this happens it isnt a very plesant and lovely experience at all, because as soon as it happens your body would hit the ground at once and its more as if your getting possessed if you ever seen a possession occuring before tell them to thank their goodness because what is happening to them is much easier than what would happen to you at that point pain screams muscle ache trembling, sometimes temporary blindness and paralyzation may occur... But this entire thing would last for few mins then you will walk out of it.
Transformation period:
This starts the first 3 days are conidered the worse. More likely living hell during this 14 days period of time your body would be getting adapted to your new shape and new form every cell and molecule of your body would be mutating and shifting evolving into the new you. so imagine the amount of pain when all your body is adapting and evolving ridicic pretty horrible right? your body is becoming an immortal shape your senses are hightened your entire body systems are changing including digestive circular and nerve systems are evolving you are growing new body parts and your senses are getting hightened so it would all cause the following symptoms...
muscle head and stomach pain and aches muscle spasms hallucinations fever teeth ache , you will hear many things that you will wish you were deaf see stuff... just by the moment your turning has happened you would stop eating food "AT ALL" you couldn't even have a small bite instead your blood thirst will strike you like crazy...
First 3 days are the worst then your symptoms decrease slowly until you start to gain control over your new senses powers and your body shape is getting complete but four these 14 days you shouldn't leave your bed under any circumistance stay in your bed all the time.
Now that I have made a few part of this clear hope you can tell the difference and know if you are becoming a vampire or not.
Hope this don't put your hopes in the ground but actually the strong would take the challenge "WISLEY" no matter what are the circumistances.
Blesses be;
Jake Carlson''

I went to the url and read the topic, But I am still confused. So say if some one was fat,and they were turned they will keep there previous shape?

Or will it change?
GothicDreams wrote:
I went to the url and read the topic, But I am still confused. So say if some one was fat,and they were turned they will keep there previous shape?

Or will it change?

GothicDreams,

I think I answered this query before I will try to find the link so you can read it. To address your question, when a human is transformed into a vampire, their body goes through changes that will allow you to adapt to your new form. So say you are fat, you will not generally become very slim and all but you will have muscles and your body will change a bit so that you can keep up with the right strength that you need to be able to move freely and faster. So you won't be a fat vampire to sum it up.

Welcome to the site and Blessed Be,
Thanks Moon Child though I am most curious will I be able to lose weight afterward? Meaning could I get skinnier after the transformation?
GothicDreams wrote:
Thanks Moon Child though I am most curious will I be able to lose weight afterward? Meaning could I get skinnier after the transformation?

Hi dear,

You will be quite fit after the transformation and you'll just have the ideal weight that you can have. No more losing and gaining weight after becoming a vampire.
Re:
Post on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:33 pm  Sebastian
well not being a nerd here but it is more like reaching an equilibrium here. if you have read the concept of equilibrium in high school or senior year, then you can closely relate. consider the vampire form as a equilibrium state where all of your senses are heightened and you are at your most stable form, and obviously at this state you gain muscle and you grow upto 23 or 24 and then stop aging, so if you are any younger than this age when you are transformed into a vampire then you will keep growing up to 23-24, and if you are older than that age when you are transformed then you will grow abit younger (i know this sounds strange but i have seen a few case where the person said they are growing younger like in their early 20s). and if you are skinny or something you will gain muscles, if you are fat well of course you won't grow slim in just one night it will take time, but you will loose some fat and gain muscles. its more like reaching the equilibrium state no matter if reaction goes forward or backward, and as time passes by the reaction comes to more stability. well if you know the concept you can relate it quite well/.

Last edited by Sebastian on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sad well man my stablitly is all out of whack then, o.o I am supposed to be between 125-130 lbs o.o
Re:
Post on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:51 pm  Sebastian
GothicDreams wrote:
Sad well man my stablitly is all out of whack then, o.o I am supposed to be between 125-130 lbs o.o

as i said you will start by loosing some fat and gaining some muscles, you won't get slim in just one night. your fat will burn but it will take some time (not a lot but some). as more time passes by you will get closer to stability and more powerful. (don't misunderstand stability with lower energy level, if you are taking it into chemistry)
Thanks Sebastian,Oh yeah is there any tips on how to convince people that you are not vampire, like say stepdad, o.o
Re:
Post on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:22 pm  Sebastian
GothicDreams wrote:
Thanks Sebastian,Oh yeah is there any tips on how to convince people that you are not vampire, like say stepdad, o.o

you can't if you read the website you would find out that your diet is gonna change after the transformation. you would only require blood for survival you wont be able to eat normal food. so if you think you can manage that without revealing your true identity then you wont require anything else to convince anyone
Okay thanks, hmmm. I can probable manage to eat a little bit of human food.

GothicDreams wrote:
I can probable manage to eat a little bit of human food.

It'll likely poison you, though.
Re:
Post on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 pm  Sebastian
Blasphemous wrote:
GothicDreams wrote:
I can probable manage to eat a little bit of human food.

It'll likely poison you, though.

exactly, you will just puke out everything immediately so don't even try
I will just give my dog the food o.o

Though I wish somehow I can bring my dog along with me like immortal wise
GothicDreams wrote:

Don't let your infatuation with a domesticated animal, even if considered part of your family, act as a barrier (on an emotional scale).

Leave a chunk of your life behind, and swiftly welcome the new, glorious life awaiting you.
Re:
Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:32 am  Sebastian
GothicDreams wrote:
I will just give my dog the food o.o

well that sounds stupid no offense.
Yeah I know its just that I have bad luck with animals, though I wont mind though.
Re: Physical Changes of becoming a vampire
Post on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:57 pm  dzanki
I was wondering what would happen with black guys skin if he becomes a vampire. Would he
become white?
If and when a black person becomes a vampire they will get pallor but not considerably, There skin will lighten to a milk chocolate colour. Though not truly to people of lighter skin.
And it really depends on how dark or light their skin is.
Changing of muscles and strength
Post on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:01 am  JayG
I understand the topic fairly well, but one question that came to mind is when the body undergoes the process of change, the muscles will gain and fat loss because it's in order to keep you at your peak.

What I don't understand is that of course the more solid and larger the muscle the more strength it will generate.

But let's just say that the average day male can bench press ( chest press ) an average of 50 - 60 KG

If a newborn was turned a week or two ago, the same age, what would be the estimate amount that he could lift?

It's confusing, but i'll get there geek
When one is turned a few days after the transformation period, one would notice that they do have extra strength but when the fat goes the muscle don't get big the tend to get leaner and not overly thick

Physical Changes of becoming a vampire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: