Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:09 pm by Nataly2209

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Nosferatu Pact Revised..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackRoseLover

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:07 am

Blasphemous wrote:
JulieNoirRose wrote:

I've also done the ritual in the link once. and then I did it again after practicing dark meditation for a few times. I can say that the second time I did it, after absorbing more dark energy sure helped me get more signs and side effects though sadly today is the 14th day and I am still not a vampire. I think anything you do can only help, what do you got to lose anyway right? so try it because in my opinion the more you do the better are your chances to succeed. I myself am going to do more rituals this week until one of them will finally push through ^^ now good luck for us both!

So, after drinking the water and waking up the next day, I didn't feel any signs... and I have burned the paper after it dried, too. :\

But you're right about doing more rituals... I will also keep trying various ones, as well as dark meditating more often.

Actually I am more focusing on darkness without the meditation. I have it really hard to do it because I lose my focus really quickly so just every now and then in the day I keep repeating myself that I will become a vamire, implanting the idea in my mind. Kind of working by the book "Secret" that if you KNOW something will happen to you, no just belive, but really know it. Feel how it already is happening...etc.. so you'll draw it into your life. So try that. I'm telling oyu I started eating a lot less, I have unexplainable headaches every now and then (and stomach aches, dizziness etc..) so I just believe with all my heart and soul and even if for a second the thought of "what if" dares showing up I push it down and keep repeating myself there is no what if.
Well sorry I was blabbaring so much, point is, try to do EVERYTHING you can do and imagine how tomorrow morning you are waking up as a vampire and I am sure that soon enough, you will! And I know I will too! Faith is probably the most important thing here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brad1983

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:15 pm

my problem is fear. I'm trying to rid myself of it and am willing to try this particular ritual.

I tried the adults only lilith ritual but chickened out just prior to the chanting, but the sex part before that was pretty fun. I could practice that every night if need be lol!

Still, as someone very new to all this and brought up on christian beliefs, it's very scary to enter into something like this. However, I'm still highly fascinated by all of this and that's why I'm here. I want to cast fear aside and accept this new world of beliefs.

Being different has somehow always been my nature and it's one of the main things that has drawn me to this site and this way of life. I truly want to be a part of this but I need to find a way to face my fears in order to truly be accepting of it all.

I wish I could just have someone turn me instead of trying to get over the fear but no one ever said this road would be an easy one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:38 am

brad1983 wrote:
my problem is fear. I'm trying to rid myself of it and am willing to try this particular ritual.

I tried the adults only lilith ritual but chickened out just prior to the chanting, but the sex part before that was pretty fun. I could practice that every night if need be lol!

Still, as someone very new to all this and brought up on christian beliefs, it's very scary to enter into something like this. However, I'm still highly fascinated by all of this and that's why I'm here. I want to cast fear aside and accept this new world of beliefs.

Being different has somehow always been my nature and it's one of the main things that has drawn me to this site and this way of life. I truly want to be a part of this but I need to find a way to face my fears in order to truly be accepting of it all.

I wish I could just have someone turn me instead of trying to get over the fear but no one ever said this road would be an easy one.

Brad Please meditate before doing anything a read the forum carefully. All these rituals calls for is not fear, fear will control you unless you control it. Please read every thing and get a detailed point of few from everything on the site. And I hope you do become a vampire as I am trying to become one. But I am particular on the Lilith ritual
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
brad1983

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 am

I have read through all the threads on this section of the site. It's very good reading and I have been compelled to read through several times over and over just to read about everyone's experiences.

I'm actually planning on doing the Nosferatu Pact a little later this week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:49 am

Okay Smile have you read through the magic section yet?
Back to top Go down
brad1983

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Not yet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:55 pm

I would Smile it'll help a great deal
Back to top Go down
brad1983

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Thank You, I'll look into it. My wife just introduced me to a satanic bible that I never even knew we had. I am also reading a book called Gothic Grimoire about some advanced black magic rituals, which my wife also happened to have in the house.

Makes ya wonder just how much other things are present in my house. I sure do love my wife right about now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 pm

SHe most likely has a lot more. Smile
Back to top Go down
brad1983

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:43 pm

I wouldn't doubt that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Yes it sounds like she practiced a little before you two married and all
Back to top Go down
brad1983

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:26 pm

She did have an interest for a few years prior to us dating but only started practicing a few months before she met me. She did have some fun last night performing a chakra ritual for me. I've never had that done to me before. It resulted in me having several cold chills during the ritual and my feet became very heavy. She said she used so much energy performing the ritual on me that she herself became completely drained in the process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:45 am

brad1983 wrote:
She did have an interest for a few years prior to us dating but only started practicing a few months before she met me. She did have some fun last night performing a chakra ritual for me. I've never had that done to me before. It resulted in me having several cold chills during the ritual and my feet became very heavy. She said she used so much energy performing the ritual on me that she herself became completely drained in the process.

Sounds like you've dug yourself up a trophy wife (to be)! Cool

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
brad1983

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:50 pm

I know right!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:56 pm

brad1983 wrote:
I know right!

I'll safely admit that I envy you. Cool

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
brad1983

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:21 pm

lol thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowsNStuff!

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:53 am

Would I be able to do this ritual just to cast out fear and asorb dark energies then did a different ritual or would I have to then proceed with the Nosferatu Pact ritual...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pineapples

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:23 am

What if we do not have access to black tape?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:18 am

pineapples wrote:
What if we do not have access to black tape?

black cloth/parchment @ a piece of black plastic/paper could be another option for wrapping the talisman but black tape is the best choices considering it's stickiness will secure the talisman well from being damaged (waterproof) @ getting exposed so yea, do your best to look for the black tape.

pineapples

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:09 pm

What about black ribbon or string?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abyssofdarkness999

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Could anyone who has done this ritual please PM me. I need to hear about your experiences & whats lifes like now ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lancing14

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:43 pm

so is this meant to be done with the nos pact with detailed explanation or do they both just have the same name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mhiel.020

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:50 am

Any other suggestions to become a vampire? i don't think i can do those rituals . Hmmm:pale: Evil or Very Mad confused 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nithyon

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Lets say you go to school, do you keep it in your pocket or in your bag? And also can we print the sigil?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boraluli

PostSubject: does this really works and i mean did someone did this so he or she can confirm to us ?????????????   Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Admin wrote:
This is to everyone that has been here for while, before posting any new topics or rituals I shall go over with you through existing Rituals because I know you have a lot of questions to make and a lot of things to discuss therefore I shall go through the ritual with you step by step, and aid you with all the missing information needed to succeed the ritual, because I know some have made it and failed and some others did make it and succeed, and those who succeeded mostly all of them got in contact with me and I knew about.
Nosferatu Pact First Part
One of the most discussed rituals was the Nosferatu pact a lot of controversy and discussion and argument have been going on about the ritual since I first posted this ritual back in 2005 ever since many have tried attempting the ritual, many claimed they did and other many did actually do the ritual. Among these people there has been those pretending succeeding the ritual to attribute their failure and there has been those who did fail it and given up and this leaves us to the most important two groups of people the ones who succeeded and the ones who went through the ritual but failed being turned and eventually gotten hurt!
To start off this Pact require very two important elements, Bravery and Patience and one thing that is the most important of all is to have darkness dwelling within you inside out before attempting the ritual thus making all your fears away by facing them living them then banishing them and also accept darkness within your soul, how is this done? I will now discuss the very most important part for succeeding the ritual which is this part of the ritual;
“How then, can one better become acquainted with the Shadow Forces? Commonly known as "Death"? Roam where it dwells, solemnly absorbing the black energies into yourself. Spend a moonless night alone in a cemetery, adorned in darkness. If possible, in a pit or crypt. Silently meditate upon things dark & foreboding. The surrounding atmosphere shall magnify it anyway. Achieve the nightmarish ambiance, which is the very presence of the Angel of Death. Face your fears.”
Many of you complain much about this part and many don’t even do it they choose to jump into the ritual immediately which is so wrong, entities of the other world many of them basically feed on your fears, and doing the preparation mentioned above is just to get over these fear so many of you who attempt the ritual without absorbing the Darkness are not prepared at all either because your fears aren’t over yet or you are not qualified with enough darkness to be worthy for the attendance or appearance of these beings.
Now I know lots of you had faced troubles with it or found it hard because it was mentioned to be performed at a cemetery or crypt. The goal of it being in a crypt or a cemetery was because these two places symbolizes darkness and fear, symbolizes whatever is “black” needed for the practitioner and the summoner to achieve. But they are not a must they are only a clue for you to understand the type of places where this should be attempted and to give you an idea of how it should be like.
But as for you, what is recommended is to do it where you feel darkness the most someplace you fear the most or some place you feel the wickedest and darkest! Could be someone’s closet, yeah go ahead and laugh but seriously many mortals find their closets to be the darkest places of their lives many have grew with the fear of the boogey man. So see it is not the place where you do it, it’s what that place symbolizes.  Now I know you are all still reading hoping for an easy way to do it and or I wouldn’t mind skipping this part, there would be no skipping not unless you were a level 3 or above Dark arts master with darkness flooding out of you and was a true instant magician and summoner, and for your information even advanced dark arts masters do meditate or prepare many times before such rituals how about you beginners with no previous background or experience?
But keep your hopes high there will be an easy way to proceed with the meditation part ill post below, and this is only for taking into consideration that many have difficulties doing such stuff because of many issues either at home personal or any other difficulties they have in their way as being disabled or have strict people bossing around with strict beliefs or many other purposes.
So here it goes,
If you could transform the place you are doing the preparation at to give the darkest feeling and appearance it would be proffered if not it is no problem but you must know you are now seeking darkness and nothing else and even if the place you were in was the brightest heaven on earth you must know that right now you are existing this dream and entering the reality and there is this small door where you are holding the key to and by what you will do, you will open this door and allow darkness to take over this light. Now just remember that “Darkness is light turned inside out”
You must welcome darkness within you and must truly know that fear and what you shall experience are nothing but grey feeling in every mortal doing the work of a shield covering and locking the darkness within your abyss not allowing it to go out, but with the following you shall cast away and out all these mortal emotions and stick to your morbid dark new image.
Now you must have the flowing sigil printed on a piece of paper, and after it is down you must write the following upon it with a red pen.

FAHruhzuhm pohAHmahl Pilah Farzm znrz
d surzas

And the sigil is:

Now after you done that you need a black tape and you need to fold the paper and wrap it with the black tape until no whiteness of the paper appears anymore.  Now you must carry the paper around with you in your pocket or around your neck as a necklace and beneath your pillow when you sleep for 3 complete days, not a day less or a day more and please I ask from everyone is patience. Now on the third day before its 12 am you show do the following unwrap the paper, and have a glass of water you must dip the paper until its completely soaked with the water and have take it out, then drink this water at once and right before you do that you must enchant the following.
“I have made my summoning so hear my plead, dwell within Darkness and darkness dwell within me, so mote it be” Remember every one is supposed to chant the following with his tongue language or the language of the country you are in this is so important or it won’t work!
Now you drink the water and go right to bed so its better you make yourself pretty much sleepy by then, if you had insomnia or couldn’t sleep its ok and I would discuss this later after hearing you’re your experiences.
After you wake up the next day you shall know for yourself if the darkness preparations has worked or not, although it is supposed to work for sure.
Now the paper from yesterday I forgot to mention that you must keep Safe and sound until It dries out the very next day and after the next day you must burn it, or it shall back fire and all your work will go for nothing.
By this the preparation part is over and the first part of the Nosferatu  ritual is done I shall follow it with the following parts right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   

Back to top Go down

Nosferatu Pact Revised..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next