Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Nosferatu Pact Revised..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:46 pm

burningangel1 wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:
Man.. I cant believe I fucked up.. I did everything fine till I dipped it in the water..
When I was going to bed I tried unfolding it. I dont know why...

Jake. What are the ''Back fire'' effects?
and when I can I start this ritual over??

I don't get it.. what exactly happened?

You dipped it in the water, and then what? Did the paper rip as you were trying to unfold it?

Aren't you supposed to simply leave it be and let it air dry overnight, and then burn it the next morning upon waking up? scratch

Hahaha, Yeah.. confused

I did everything right, When I went to go to bed, I tried unfolding the wet paper. Rolling Eyes
It ripped.

I'll start it again tonight. Cool

A blunder indeed... but I'm sure a tiny rip here and there is okay, as long as the paper fully dries overnight still intact.

You're gonna burn it the next morning, anyway.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Blasphemous wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:
Man.. I cant believe I fucked up.. I did everything fine till I dipped it in the water..
When I was going to bed I tried unfolding it. I dont know why...

Jake. What are the ''Back fire'' effects?
and when I can I start this ritual over??

I don't get it.. what exactly happened?

You dipped it in the water, and then what? Did the paper rip as you were trying to unfold it?

Aren't you supposed to simply leave it be and let it air dry overnight, and then burn it the next morning upon waking up? scratch

Hahaha, Yeah.. confused

I did everything right, When I went to go to bed, I tried unfolding the wet paper. Rolling Eyes
It ripped.

I'll start it again tonight. Cool

A blunder indeed... but I'm sure a tiny rip here and there is okay, as long as the paper fully dries overnight still intact.

You're gonna burn it the next morning, anyway.

Well, I burnt it this morning before school. Nothing.. but disappointment in myself.

Im doing it again right now. Three days from now. It shall work!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xbloodReaper13x

PostSubject: A question.   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:06 am

i cant believe i messed up.. i did everything right, but the paper ripped a couple times when i was unwrapping it and i tryed to go to sleep right away but couldn't for at least a hour and a half. when i woke nothing was different, so im retrying tonight, hope for the best.

anyone have advice for me? not too sure if im doing it right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:30 am

xbloodReaper13x wrote:
i cant believe i messed up.. i did everything right, but the paper ripped a couple times when i was unwrapping it and i tryed to go to sleep right away but couldn't for at least a hour and a half. when i woke nothing was different, so im retrying tonight, hope for the best.

insonmia or unable to sleep after the ritual doesn't mean you messed up. if you read again the instruction, the Admin mentioned if you can't sleep immediately it just fine. of course it's normal for paper to get so fragile when they get wet. I would advise you to still keep it going until you burned the paper and see the result. Very Happy

burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:55 am

xbloodReaper13x wrote:

I had the same problem friend!
Wish you better luck this time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:57 am

xbloodReaper13x wrote:

BTW WELCOME, to the site!!
Please dont forget to explore this huge site and pick on all the little things and important posts, They should answer most of your questions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xbloodReaper13x

PostSubject: need advice..?   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:36 pm

thank you all, will take your guys advice, couple questions tho ...?

- can i put it next to my bathtub? cuz i dont wanna get it wet while i shower?

- can i put it in my pocket of my jacket next to me while i workout? cuz i was getting sweaty and had to put it away just incase..?

if anyone can answer my questions ? i would be greatly thankful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:58 pm

xbloodReaper13x wrote:

- can i put it in my pocket of my jacket next to me while i workout? cuz i was getting sweaty and had to put it away just incase..?

1. yes you can as long it is still stay within or close to you.

2. don't see any problems with that, all the matter is you always carried it together with you.

burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:00 pm

xbloodReaper13x wrote:

May I suggest that when by water you put it in a baggy, So it my remain safa and sound Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 pm

burningangel1 wrote:

May I suggest that when by water you put it in a baggy, So it my remain safa and sound Question

I was about to mention this, lol.... yes, use a plastic ziploc bag or something with a tight seal, if you choose to take it anywhere near a body of water.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
xbloodReaper13x

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:54 am

okay perfect. thank you that makes things a lot better.

// idk where went wrong than.. besides a few rips on the paper and i miss read it and said the wrong thing witch probably the main reason why i didn't work.. better luck this time Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:22 am

xbloodReaper13x wrote:
okay perfect. thank you that makes things a lot better.

// idk where went wrong than.. besides a few rips on the paper and i miss read it and said the wrong thing witch probably the main reason why i didn't work.. better luck this time Smile

Yes, The rips ended it right there And misappropriation ( Not so much if you have an accent ) or skipping of the words would be another thing that would set off this ritual. I suggest that you read over the ritual's instructions carefully and what you have to read. So when the time comes, Tomorrow. You are more than ready!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xbloodReaper13x

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:47 pm

oh okay awesome, i will do that forsure .. should the cup be black?? and should i read it in my head before or can i read it out loud?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:57 pm

xbloodReaper13x wrote:
oh okay awesome, i will do that forsure .. should the cup be black?? and should i read it in my head before or can i read it out loud?

just do whatever Jake\Admin has written in the post if it says black do use black.and you better chant spells outloud Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:37 am

Okay, I have done this ritual TWICE! and now results yet.
Last night I did every fine but I honestly think I forgot to say so mote it be. Whn I remembered this I did the water part again...

Woke up today and nothing.. Can I do this ritual one more time. Third times the charm Wink

May I start it again tonight?

Oh and I havnt burnt the paper yet. Will it work after I burn the paper?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:39 am

Im so upset and so disipointed with myself!!!!
Why cant someone just change me! ! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: re   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:18 am

its okay angel i guess u already did everything fine dont panic. I guess u have gone more nervous about doing this ritual right that you just do little mistakes. If u wanna give it one more time, well knock urself out but i would recommend u do it after preparing abit more, give it some time and prepare everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:25 am

burningangel1 wrote:

I will have to ask you to just look at what you've posted previously Angel. Everyone is following this dark path and there have been lots of frustration and we understand that. But then putting all your frustration here and all of that is it really helping? I'm sorry Angel if you are frustrated but then you have to remember that this path is not easy. Most of the people here are trying to learn and understand everything that they need before being turned. Also, the Administrators has placed the opportunity to be changed and I know you've read that. I don't want to seem cold-hearted but then my dear I do not coddle anyone that I try to teach.. Pick yourself up and try again. If this is the path that you REALLY want then you will continue on no matter how many obstacles you've gone through. Frustration, obstacles are never an issue to someone who believes and fights for their dream honestly.

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:54 am

burningangel1 wrote:
Brother, have patience, please.

Lift your head higher and be more optimistic!

The outcome you desire will manifest sooner than you think. Just consider how much you are benefitting by being a contributor to this site, where we are all family lending helping hands to one another. Smile

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 am

Charm Moonchild wrote:
burningangel1 wrote:

I will have to ask you to just look at what you've posted previously Angel. Everyone is following this dark path and there have been lots of frustration and we understand that. But then putting all your frustration here and all of that is it really helping? I'm sorry Angel if you are frustrated but then you have to remember that this path is not easy. Most of the people here are trying to learn and understand everything that they need before being turned. Also, the Administrators has placed the opportunity to be changed and I know you've read that. I don't want to seem cold-hearted but then my dear I do not coddle anyone that I try to teach.. Pick yourself up and try again. If this is the path that you REALLY want then you will continue on no matter how many obstacles you've gone through. Frustration, obstacles are never an issue to someone who believes and fights for their dream honestly.

Im sorry. . . This is embarrassing, I should comment when I first awake, I always seem to cause problems. You are right. My anger will not help do anything but dig me deeper to no where. Please dont worry about offending me. It will take a lot for that. Surprised
I read that post, This will be my last post that doesnt really contribute anything, This is what I REALLY want. Wink
I will follow what you say, You have helped so much you dont know. My day was cplete shit before I read this. Im going to the cemetery instead of school my days so bad, Maybe it just takes time to kick in? It say you will know right away if it has worked or not, I can see no ones auras and I dont feel any different. Besides sad and very angry. I will try again tonight! !
I was just really disapointed for the second time. Oh well. Welcome to life!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:05 pm

burningangel1 wrote:

dont be disipointed brother.we are all had this problem and still have sometimes.but we never gave up.try again and again im sure you can do this because everyone can.there is a sentence from a popular person that says if you really want something you will earn it Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:55 pm

So I tried this for the third time.. Still nothing. Im trying to be patient but it says you will know when you first wake up. I felt a pressure in my forhead when I awoke in the night but I cant see any auras. I havent burnt the paper yet soo..

It says this is the first part of the Pact, Im not planing on doing the pact so maybe this is why.. Could I do this ritual then go do the Leviathan spell?
Or can I just do that spell with out the darkness preparation and dark meditation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:26 pm

I'm currently on day 2 of this ritual.

Now, I still have the clothed paper from this ritual snuggled in one of my room's corners (which has been there for over a month now), and I was hoping that by doing this ritual, it would perhaps aid me in absorbing more dark energy, and thus proving the linked ritual more effective.

Any suggestions as to whether or not this is a rational idea?? scratch

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseLover

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:56 am

Blasphemous wrote:
I'm currently on day 2 of this ritual.

Now, I still have the clothed paper from this ritual snuggled in one of my room's corners (which has been there for over a month now), and I was hoping that by doing this ritual, it would perhaps aid me in absorbing more dark energy, and thus proving the linked ritual more effective.

Any suggestions as to whether or not this is a rational idea?? scratch

I've also done the ritual in the link once. and then I did it again after practicing dark meditation for a few times. I can say that the second time I did it, after absorbing more dark energy sure helped me get more signs and side effects though sadly today is the 14th day and I am still not a vampire. I think anything you do can only help, what do you got to lose anyway right? so try it because in my opinion the more you do the better are your chances to succeed. I myself am going to do more rituals this week until one of them will finally push through ^^ now good luck for us both!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:32 am

JulieNoirRose wrote:

I've also done the ritual in the link once. and then I did it again after practicing dark meditation for a few times. I can say that the second time I did it, after absorbing more dark energy sure helped me get more signs and side effects though sadly today is the 14th day and I am still not a vampire. I think anything you do can only help, what do you got to lose anyway right? so try it because in my opinion the more you do the better are your chances to succeed. I myself am going to do more rituals this week until one of them will finally push through ^^ now good luck for us both!

So, after drinking the water and waking up the next day, I didn't feel any signs... and I have burned the paper after it dried, too. :\

But you're right about doing more rituals... I will also keep trying various ones, as well as dark meditating more often.

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   

Back to top Go down

Nosferatu Pact Revised..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next