Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Yesterday at 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Nosferatu Pact Revised..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:50 pm

This is to everyone that has been here for while, before posting any new topics or rituals I shall go over with you through existing Rituals because I know you have a lot of questions to make and a lot of things to discuss therefore I shall go through the ritual with you step by step, and aid you with all the missing information needed to succeed the ritual, because I know some have made it and failed and some others did make it and succeed, and those who succeeded mostly all of them got in contact with me and I knew about.
Nosferatu Pact First Part
One of the most discussed rituals was the Nosferatu pact a lot of controversy and discussion and argument have been going on about the ritual since I first posted this ritual back in 2005 ever since many have tried attempting the ritual, many claimed they did and other many did actually do the ritual. Among these people there has been those pretending succeeding the ritual to attribute their failure and there has been those who did fail it and given up and this leaves us to the most important two groups of people the ones who succeeded and the ones who went through the ritual but failed being turned and eventually gotten hurt!
To start off this Pact require very two important elements, Bravery and Patience and one thing that is the most important of all is to have darkness dwelling within you inside out before attempting the ritual thus making all your fears away by facing them living them then banishing them and also accept darkness within your soul, how is this done? I will now discuss the very most important part for succeeding the ritual which is this part of the ritual;
“How then, can one better become acquainted with the Shadow Forces? Commonly known as "Death"? Roam where it dwells, solemnly absorbing the black energies into yourself. Spend a moonless night alone in a cemetery, adorned in darkness. If possible, in a pit or crypt. Silently meditate upon things dark & foreboding. The surrounding atmosphere shall magnify it anyway. Achieve the nightmarish ambiance, which is the very presence of the Angel of Death. Face your fears.”
Many of you complain much about this part and many don’t even do it they choose to jump into the ritual immediately which is so wrong, entities of the other world many of them basically feed on your fears, and doing the preparation mentioned above is just to get over these fear so many of you who attempt the ritual without absorbing the Darkness are not prepared at all either because your fears aren’t over yet or you are not qualified with enough darkness to be worthy for the attendance or appearance of these beings.
Now I know lots of you had faced troubles with it or found it hard because it was mentioned to be performed at a cemetery or crypt. The goal of it being in a crypt or a cemetery was because these two places symbolizes darkness and fear, symbolizes whatever is “black” needed for the practitioner and the summoner to achieve. But they are not a must they are only a clue for you to understand the type of places where this should be attempted and to give you an idea of how it should be like.
But as for you, what is recommended is to do it where you feel darkness the most someplace you fear the most or some place you feel the wickedest and darkest! Could be someone’s closet, yeah go ahead and laugh but seriously many mortals find their closets to be the darkest places of their lives many have grew with the fear of the boogey man. So see it is not the place where you do it, it’s what that place symbolizes. Now I know you are all still reading hoping for an easy way to do it and or I wouldn’t mind skipping this part, there would be no skipping not unless you were a level 3 or above Dark arts master with darkness flooding out of you and was a true instant magician and summoner, and for your information even advanced dark arts masters do meditate or prepare many times before such rituals how about you beginners with no previous background or experience?
But keep your hopes high there will be an easy way to proceed with the meditation part ill post below, and this is only for taking into consideration that many have difficulties doing such stuff because of many issues either at home personal or any other difficulties they have in their way as being disabled or have strict people bossing around with strict beliefs or many other purposes.
So here it goes,
If you could transform the place you are doing the preparation at to give the darkest feeling and appearance it would be proffered if not it is no problem but you must know you are now seeking darkness and nothing else and even if the place you were in was the brightest heaven on earth you must know that right now you are existing this dream and entering the reality and there is this small door where you are holding the key to and by what you will do, you will open this door and allow darkness to take over this light. Now just remember that “Darkness is light turned inside out”
You must welcome darkness within you and must truly know that fear and what you shall experience are nothing but grey feeling in every mortal doing the work of a shield covering and locking the darkness within your abyss not allowing it to go out, but with the following you shall cast away and out all these mortal emotions and stick to your morbid dark new image.
Now you must have the flowing sigil printed on a piece of paper, and after it is down you must write the following upon it with a red pen.

FAHruhzuhm pohAHmahl Pilah Farzm znrza od surzas

And the sigil is:

Now after you done that you need a black tape and you need to fold the paper and wrap it with the black tape until no whiteness of the paper appears anymore. Now you must carry the paper around with you in your pocket or around your neck as a necklace and beneath your pillow when you sleep for 3 complete days, not a day less or a day more and please I ask from everyone is patience. Now on the third day before its 12 am you show do the following unwrap the paper, and have a glass of water you must dip the paper until its completely soaked with the water and have take it out, then drink this water at once and right before you do that you must enchant the following.
“I have made my summoning so hear my plead, dwell within Darkness and darkness dwell within me, so mote it be” Remember every one is supposed to chant the following with his tongue language or the language of the country you are in this is so important or it won’t work!
Now you drink the water and go right to bed so its better you make yourself pretty much sleepy by then, if you had insomnia or couldn’t sleep its ok and I would discuss this later after hearing you’re your experiences.
After you wake up the next day you shall know for yourself if the darkness preparations has worked or not, although it is supposed to work for sure.
Now the paper from yesterday I forgot to mention that you must keep Safe and sound until It dries out the very next day and after the next day you must burn it, or it shall back fire and all your work will go for nothing.
By this the preparation part is over and the first part of the Nosferatu ritual is done I shall follow it with the following parts right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:36 pm

For the black tape part, Would electric tape work or would it be too sticky and rip the paper when I unwrap it, Do i need black masking tape?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Steps   Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:17 pm

Please correct me if im wrong.

Draw the sigil. ( black marker? )

Write the following in a red pen above the sigil. ( all red or the last nine letters in white? )

fold ( How many times? ) and wrap in black tape until no white can been seen.

Keep with you, safe for three days.

Unwrap the paper before 12am.

Dip the paper in a glass of water.

Say the chant.

Drink the glass of water.

Leave paper to dry in a safe place.

Go to bed right away.

The day after you wake up from the ritual, burn the paper. ( What time? )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:29 am

dear burningangel1,

I think it is much preferable to print the sigil with black ink on white paper rather than drawing it by yourself due to chances of inaccurate drawing the lines and the angles of the sigil. I'D Ask Sebastian regarding to the certain words mentioned that appears in white ink instead red, that it's merely happens due to the error of the website setting when posting the rituals. which means, all the words you saw from the instructions must be wrote in red ink.

as for the tape, I think as long the tape didn't damaging the sigil paper once you unwrapped it, so the tape can be used. I myself got a black tape that used for fixing leaking pipe which I found it didn't leave even a scar to the paper when I tested it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:46 am

burningangel1 wrote:
Please correct me if im wrong.

Draw the sigil. ( black marker? )

Write the following in a red pen above the sigil. ( all red or the last nine letters in white? )

fold ( How many times? ) and wrap in black tape until no white can been seen.

Keep with you, safe for three days.

Unwrap the paper before 12am.

Dip the paper in a glass of water.

Say the chant.

Drink the glass of water.

Leave paper to dry in a safe place.

Go to bed right away.

The day after you wake up from the ritual, burn the paper. ( What time? )

black marker yes the entire sentense then with red it was a technical error the rest of the letters was in white, rest of the steps are correct until the day you burn the paper.. you can burn it as soon as its dry anytime.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:48 am

darkdiela5 wrote:
dear burningangel1,

I think it is much preferable to print the sigil with black ink on white paper rather than drawing it by yourself due to chances of inaccurate drawing the lines and the angles of the sigil. I'D Ask Sebastian regarding to the certain words mentioned that appears in white ink instead red, that it's merely happens due to the error of the website setting when posting the rituals. which means, all the words you saw from the instructions must be wrote in red ink.

as for the tape, I think as long the tape didn't damaging the sigil paper once you unwrapped it, so the tape can be used. I myself got a black tape that used for fixing leaking pipe which I found it didn't leave even a scar to the paper when I tested it out.

thank you for this reply appreciate it. kind of saved me sometime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:32 am

it's written that it is supposed to chant the following with his tongue language or the language of the country you are in this is so important or it won’t work!
but i dont know wht is translation of tht chant in my tongue language so can i say the chant in english Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: .   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:15 am

darkshadow666 wrote:
it's written that it is supposed to chant the following with his tongue language or the language of the country you are in this is so important or it won’t work!
but i dont know wht is translation of tht chant in my tongue language so can i say the chant in english Exclamation

you can try your best in translating the text in your primary language, or you can use online translators for a little hint. or else best way i would prefer is to just mention your language maybe someone who is familiar with that language could help you out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Thank you very much, Jake.   Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 am

Thank you very much Jake. And Darkdiela5.

I will print it out to be more safe accurate.
I will look for tape that is more gentle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SarraceniaEtrange

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Sebastian wrote:
darkshadow666 wrote:

you can try your best in translating the text in your primary language, or you can use online translators for a little hint. or else best way i would prefer is to just mention your language maybe someone who is familiar with that language could help you out

What if there's no one to go to? It's kinda hard to find people of your kind in Singapore. Plus google translator is not that accurate. Yes, btw, it's me, Sebas. I kinda just registered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:50 pm

What if there's no one to go to? It's kinda hard to find people of your kind in Singapore. Plus google translator is not that accurate. Yes, btw, it's me, Sebas. I kinda just registered.[/quote]

Singapore? well, I am from Malaysia and I admit it's a bit hard to translate it in my country language but I think as long we truly tries and really means the words we speak, then it's fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:02 am

SarraceniaEtrange wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
darkshadow666 wrote:

What if there's no one to go to? It's kinda hard to find people of your kind in Singapore. Plus google
translator is not that accurate. Yes, btw, it's me, Sebas. I kinda just registered.

hey i am glad you are here, but i thought English was your primary language, why do you need translation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:58 am

ya rite
but my tongue language is different
it punjabi
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: damn   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:49 am

darkshadow666 wrote:
ya rite
but my tongue language is different
it punjabi

god that would be a trouble. i could help you with hindi if that could do something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SarraceniaEtrange

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Sebastian wrote:
SarraceniaEtrange wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
darkshadow666 wrote:

What if there's no one to go to? It's kinda hard to find people of your kind in Singapore. Plus google
translator is not that accurate. Yes, btw, it's me, Sebas. I kinda just registered.

hey i am glad you are here, but i thought English was your primary language, why do you need translation?

Uhh... It's ok.. Azazel already cleared my misunderstandings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Black tape..   Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:04 pm

I know I should get black masking tape, But right now I have black gorilla tape... Its the opposite of gentile tape. Shocked
I dont want to use this tape and probably wont.

I'm guessing I cant use it because it will rip the paper a bit and it must remain safe..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:11 pm

haha such dilemmas.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Yes! Got the tape!

Hahah, Cant wait! Exclamation Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:43 pm

When I have a shower and change my clothes what do I do?
Should I keep it in my pocket then take it out once I have my new clothes on then take it out of my old pants and into the new?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Also I dont have any more coloured ink in my printer.. Could I print the picture during daytime then fold and tape it at night, Starting the ritual. Or must it I print it then tape it right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:39 am

Burningangel1, you could leave the pic anywhere during your shower just in anything personal to you and no one else touching, it prefferably if left it as u said in ur pants and then took it to the new one.
You could print it in black and white is ok and yes could print it during the day and tape it at night.
Back to top Go down
TheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:59 pm

I actually feel the wickedest and darkest in my own bedroom Smile, so is that ok? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:18 pm

lol thats funny..my darkest room is the basement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 am

Miss Liah wrote:
Burningangel1, you could leave the pic anywhere during your shower just in anything personal to you and no one else touching, it prefferably if left it as u said in ur pants and then took it to the new one.
You could print it in black and white is ok and yes could print it during the day and tape it at night.

Thank you, Oh so very much! Miss Liah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WARRIORofLILITH

PostSubject: nosferatu   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:09 pm

ok so the writing is all in red ink and the white was a mistake am i correct?
also once this preparation is complete what will happen does it invite dark entities into your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact Revised..   

Back to top Go down

Nosferatu Pact Revised..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next