Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Yesterday at 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Psychic Protection Spell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Psychic Protection Spell   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Better to find a work area allows you to leave untouched for 3 days. If you store your tools, try out the charming outdoor candle. Prepare your work area by creating more tools you can use your candle spells. Black love or protection incense recommended. When setting up your area, concentrate on the objective of the work. Take a bath or wash the car. Do not let negative thoughts enter your mind. Pass your workspace. Take the Circle, light the incense. Imagine a ball, the big white light around you, your workspace and home. Hold the candle between the palms of your hands and direct all the positive energy in it. Place before lighting the candle and say: "This candle represents protection for me in all things." Light the candle and say: "As the light of this flame grows, I feel the light and positive energy around me. This candle burns around me is blessed with light and love. I have been blessed by the light and love. The negative energy is prohibited. "Sit back and enjoy the candle burning. Keep the screen of the white ball of light and protection around him. Imagine your blessing be more than you and protect you from evil. When the candle burned 1/3 of the raid, said: "As the flame of the candle goes out ... The evil, negativity and harm me is forbidden! Any entity, ghost or spirit who accidentally enters the light and transmits the spirit world, do not be afraid to wait longer than that out there that you like and love. Shut the candle. But do not blow out! Repeat for 2 nights. Renouncing or discard left over wax.

Source: http://www.spells-magic.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Psychic Protection Spell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1