Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Permanent summoning ritual : bind yourself to succubus.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Permanent summoning ritual : bind yourself to succubus.   Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 am

Warning : do not intend this ritual unless you really sure about it and know the possible consequences(see previous post) that you might experience.

across many sites, we see lots of different rituals can be performed to summoning succubus but most of the rituals have similarities in several terms of:
offering(blood, semen or sexual fluid),summoning(with humble phrase to respect them, never use words like ''I command you, I order you...etc) & items ( similar but basically, it's depend on necessity/ purpose(ie. candles for empowering,charms for protection,etc).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is one example to summon the succubus and bind yourself to it, which means making permanent pact with it, where these rituals only can be used for people whom desired power, protection, magic working purposes.

1. basil herbs.
2. suitable container to burn the herb(recommend : cooking pot).
3. sharp knife.
4. lighter

1. ritual should be commence somewhere and at the time that you can be alone without distraction(recommended:3am, dark room or room with less brightness.

2. now, place the basil herbs into the cooking pot and use the knife to make small cut on your left thumb. let few drops of your blood fall onto basil herbs in the cooking pot.

3. lit a fire in the bowl and as the basil burned, chant the following but it's important for you to know which succubus you want to call:

''I am here to seal my fate with blood. I am here to accept my lover and my guardian. I testify to her right to my soul and to my body. My fealty to her is eternal and unsurpassed, and I will accept no misstresss before her. As my sacred partner, I call her to appear before me.''

4. after the chanting, masturbating until you reach orgasm and releases your sexual fluid into the burning basil( be careful, you don't want to burn your 'important' part).

5. your sexual fluid must put down the fire but if it still burning, extinguished it with water.

6. here comes the hardest part, you must consume all the content in the cooking pot. to make it easier to be consumed is to put it into soup(take note that never ever let others eat your soup mixed with this special ingredient).

7. after finished eating, you are finally bounded to your succubus. she will appear anytime after you finished your special meal. mostly the result is you will have sex with her. after this experience, you are going to find that sleep with normal woman could never satisfied you anymore.

Good Luck.

source :
1. http://pastebin.com/WdV6LBbz
2. http://succubuslove.wordpress.com/2012/02/

americanwolf

PostSubject: Re: Permanent summoning ritual : bind yourself to succubus.   Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:03 am

do you have to drink/eat all of it and can i use the succubus as protection / companion where can i find basil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Permanent summoning ritual : bind yourself to succubus.   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:39 am

americanwolf wrote:
do you have to drink/eat all of it and can i use the succubus as protection / companion where can i find basil

yes, you must ate all of them in any means, like mixed it into soup, juices, etc. I believes this is not the only example/way, there lots of other method I had been found but this is so far the simplest and less riskily. another example for temporary or permanent binding ritual, which you want to try is in

http://www.lilithgallery.com/library/lilith/How-To-Summon-A-Succubus.html

mgaxyt

PostSubject: Re: Permanent summoning ritual : bind yourself to succubus.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:10 am

Hi, have anybody personal experience with female sexual demon ?Please can you share it? /invocating etc. /I'm practising yoga ,I got Shaktipat Deeksha from Guru .So I'm feeling desire to have sex with female sexual demom, this desire is irresistible. So last night I asked during my meditation Goddess Lillit ,to send me one of Her daughters in a pleasure way,after that I only felt heat and tingling in different part of my body but I didn't see any beautyful woman . What can I do? Do you know more simplier method for permanent relationship ?
thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mgaxyt

PostSubject: Re: Permanent summoning ritual : bind yourself to succubus.   Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:52 am

well ,today at 3.00 am I started my relationship with daughter of Lillith for ever.I signed it by my blood.In this contract I asked Great and Powerful Lillith to send me Her daughter as my wife for ever.I felt intensive heat and tingling in different parts of my body and something like a very gentle breeze around my hair.I'm curious what will happen tonight. Everybody for sharing experiences is welcomed.
have a great time
mgaxyt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permanent summoning ritual : bind yourself to succubus.   

Back to top Go down

Permanent summoning ritual : bind yourself to succubus.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1