Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

for Protection of Your Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitedemon

PostSubject: for Protection of Your Home   Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:08 am

You will need:

Salt & Water
Incense
Milk & Honey
Oil
Wine
Bells, Pots, Pans, Whistles, etc.
Cast a circle in the main room and after casting, visualize the circle expanding to include the entire house. Call upon the spirits and energies living in the house (or apartment). Invite those who will be harmonious with the new household and its energies to remain. Invite/ask those who will be happier elsewhere to depart. Release all "energies" not compatible with the new household.

Note: This may be expressed as a "release" in order to unbind anything that may be stuck.

Then call upon, greet, and invite ancestors, patron deities, and all harmonious spirits and energies to dwell in the house as they please.

Gather up the pots, pans, and all the noise-makers. Go to each door and window, not forgetting the fire-place and dog-door, making as much racket as humanly possible--to drive out the unwanted.

Go again throughout the house and at each portal (door, window, etc.) sprinkle salt-water and incense, saying: "By the Elements I purify and charge this portal."

Then anoint the portal with milk and honey, saying: "By Milk and Honey I ensure prosperity and peace within this place."

Finally, anoint the portal with oil, saying: "With Oil I seal this portal and protect all within."

At the front door a special prayer is said, asking the guardian deities to freely grant entry to all friends and loved ones, and to prevent passage (turn aside) to any who would do harm."

Then, if it's a house--pour wine across the width of the threshold; if it's an apartment anoint the threshold with light touches of wine.

The house-holders then each take a sip of wine, leaving some as an offering to the Gods, and the Circle should be closed. The remaining wine, milk, and honey should be offered to the Gods which can be accomplished by pouring over the ground.

Source: http://www.spelwerx.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

for Protection of Your Home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1