Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» the Beast and the Vamp - Combined ?
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:05 am by AzazelStrix

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Colourful love spell that takes a week to cast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Colourful love spell that takes a week to cast   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:28 am

This powerful spell is cast to attract love. It draws on the seven colours of the rainbow to lend their associated powers and by casting the spell over seven days, each of the major planets as well as the sun and the moon, give their enormous strengths to it. This makes the spell one of the most powerful in the grimoire. Plan the spell well in advance so that you start it on a Monday and the last of the magic made is on the night when the moon is at its fullest. Select a time of day when you know you will have the time to set aside to work the spell, seven nights in succession. The candle holders do not have to match the candles they hold – they can be clear or a neutral shade. The candles, at least those lit in the first part of the week, have to burn for a little over an hour.

You will need:

One violet votive candle
One indigo votive candle
One blue votive candle
One green votive candle
One yellow votive candle
One orange votive candle
One red votive candle
Seven candle holders

Arrange the candles in their holders on your altar, the violet one to the left, the red to the right with the others in between according to their place in the rainbow. Before you light the prescribed candle each night, visualize love flooding towards you – see each colour lending you its strength and see the planets smiling on your endeavours to find true
love. Repeat this visualization after the candles have been lit.

On a suitable Monday, the day of the moon, light the violet candle and say either these words or something similar:

"Through violet haze my love I call,
When moonlit rays upon him/her fall.
And by moon’s power help him/her see,
Our love is seen and meant to be.
And let it be done, that it harm no one."

Keep the candle lit for at least ten minutes, seeing in its flame how happy you will be when true love comes knocking on your door, before extinguishing it in the usual way.

On Tuesday, with its associations with Mars, light the indigo candle after you have visualized as you did the previous evening and as you light the flame, say:

"Indigo, shade of twilight deep,
May my lover enjoy deep sleep.
Mars, in his/her dreams please let him/her see,
That he/she and I will soon be we.

After you have focused on the flame for a moment or two, again seeing love in your life, light the violet candle and keep the two candles burning for a full ten minutes before extinguishing them.

On Mercury’s day,Wednesday, repeat the ritual, saying as you light the blue candle and before lighting the violet and the indigo one:

"Candle blue please tell my love,
We go together hand in glove.
Mercury take a message clear,
To my true love – far or near.

On Thursday light the green candle and call on jovial Jupiter to bless your magic making in these, or similar words:

"Candle green please burn strong,
And tell my love it won’t be long,
’Til Jupiter says we’ll be together,
Not for now, but together forever.

Venus, most associated with love, is called upon on Friday when the yellow candle is lit, with these words or some similar:

"Candle yellow, may your flame,
Make my lover hear my name.
Venus, please lend your power
And on us may your blessings shower.

Saturday is the day to light the orange candle and to call on Saturn with these words or words inspired by them:

"Candle orange, light the way,
And make my lover hear me say,
That Saturn smiles from on high,
And by my side my love will lie.

And on the Sunday, when the moon is full, it’s time to light the red candle – red the colour of passion – and call upon the sun to bless your love:

"Candle red and sun above,
Kindle passion in my love.
Let him/her know not any fear.
The time is right. The day is here.

After you have focused on the red flame, spend a final ten minutes visualizing the spectrum of colours burning. Before you extinguish each one, starting with the violet one and working to the right, thank the relevant heavenly body and when the red candle has been snuffed out, know that you can face the future confident that love will soon be knocking at your door.

Source:
Encyclopedia of Spells by Michael Johnstone
Copyright © 2003 Arcturus Publishing Limited

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com

Colourful love spell that takes a week to cast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1