Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
 
Blasphemous
 
darkdiela5
 
Nightshade
 
Charm Moonchild
 
Sebastian
 
burningangel1
 
vampireloard
 
Torilei Denali
 
immortal vampire
 

Share | 
 

 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AND WARNING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charm Moonchild

avatar

Posts : 200
Reputation : 147
Join date : 2012-08-27

20121004
PostIMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AND WARNING

Dear Members,


We the Administrators want to remind all of you that you are free to post all the spells you have found or think can contribute to the site but then again we want to remind you that by doing so ALL must cite sources and links to these spells or articles NO EXCEPTIONS. We have zero tolerance to plagiarism in this site. And most importantly we want to make sure that each member have an access to a safe spell that has been proven to avoid any backfires or accident. We do not want to the site to be closed due to this issue which is very shameful if all of you catch our drift. So again, this will be the final warning with regards to this issue. Any spell, article or material that is posted without proper citation will be taken down from the website.


Thank you


Blessed Be,

Charm, Lia and Sebastian

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile

 Similar topics

-
» Warning Dreams
» old woman in dream warning me
» Element warning light flashing
» Warning to Resolve Problems at Arab Summit
» How important is nature?
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AND WARNING :: Comments

avatar
Clearly noted.

Thanks, luv!
avatar
Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AND WARNING
Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:36 pm  darkdiela5
thanks for informing us. I will check back and ensure my posts got citation for the sources and also make sure the spells didn't endangered people's life. Very Happy
avatar
Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AND WARNING
Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:57 pm  Whitedemon
got it.thanks for a complete warn
Thanks Mods and please take note that Admins will also verify the source and see if the spells DO really come from the site or link you cited.

Thank you again!

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AND WARNING
Post on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:56 pm  Guest
Members,

Based on the above warning posted by Charm, we (the administrators) have removed some post that are not under rule.
The warning is clear, and we will not tolerate anything that is not according to the rules of the site.
The web respect the COPYRIGHT, so all the members will have to do it too.
So please do not be surprised to see some posts out of the site.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding regarding this matter.

The rituals or spells that were taken out were reviewed and they have been taken out for safety of the members in the site because it was not proven yet and some of them are seemed inappropriate and others were fake.

Miss Lia, Charm Moonchild and Sebastian
avatar
Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AND WARNING
Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 am  Whitedemon
Miss Lia wrote:
Members,

Based on the above warning posted by Charm, we (the administrators) have removed some post that are not under rule.
The warning is clear, and we will not tolerate anything that is not according to the rules of the site.
The web respect the COPYRIGHT, so all the members will have to do it too.
So please do not be surprised to see some posts out of the site.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding regarding this matter.

The rituals or spells that were taken out were reviewed and they have been taken out for safety of the members in the site because it was not proven yet and some of them are seemed inappropriate and others were fake.

Miss Lia, Charm Moonchild and Sebastian

why you deleted the posts? some of members looking for some of them.i posted them with hard working and i ignored my everything to put useful information here.i dont know what is the problem of this posts so please someone tell me what is wrong with my posts?

and why dark vampire spell? its have source and you know it.hybride potential is the source.why are you doing this?
Re:
Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:42 am  Sebastian
WhiteDemon wrote:
Miss Lia wrote:
Members,

Based on the above warning posted by Charm, we (the administrators) have removed some post that are not under rule.
The warning is clear, and we will not tolerate anything that is not according to the rules of the site.
The web respect the COPYRIGHT, so all the members will have to do it too.
So please do not be surprised to see some posts out of the site.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding regarding this matter.

The rituals or spells that were taken out were reviewed and they have been taken out for safety of the members in the site because it was not proven yet and some of them are seemed inappropriate and others were fake.

Miss Lia, Charm Moonchild and Sebastian

why you deleted the posts? some of members looking for some of them.i posted them with hard working and i ignored my everything to put useful information here.i dont know what is the problem of this posts so please someone tell me what is wrong with my posts?

and why dark vampire spell? its have source and you know it.hybride potential is the source.why are you doing this?


don't act like that sephr, we did our research and found that those spells don't work at all. have you ever read the herbal vampire spell, pentagram spell, and vampire spell for boys. they all are fake and you can find them on different teen witch websites. we didn't put down every spell from that section, there are still some of them left as you can check.
avatar
Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AND WARNING
Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 am  Whitedemon
Sebastian wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Miss Lia wrote:
Members,

Based on the above warning posted by Charm, we (the administrators) have removed some post that are not under rule.
The warning is clear, and we will not tolerate anything that is not according to the rules of the site.
The web respect the COPYRIGHT, so all the members will have to do it too.
So please do not be surprised to see some posts out of the site.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding regarding this matter.

The rituals or spells that were taken out were reviewed and they have been taken out for safety of the members in the site because it was not proven yet and some of them are seemed inappropriate and others were fake.

Miss Lia, Charm Moonchild and Sebastian

why you deleted the posts? some of members looking for some of them.i posted them with hard working and i ignored my everything to put useful information here.i dont know what is the problem of this posts so please someone tell me what is wrong with my posts?

and why dark vampire spell? its have source and you know it.hybride potential is the source.why are you doing this?


don't act like that sephr, we did our research and found that those spells don't work at all. have you ever read the herbal vampire spell, pentagram spell, and vampire spell for boys. they all are fake and you can find them on different teen witch websites. we didn't put down every spell from that section, there are still some of them left as you can check.

but sebastian dark vampire spell is different.i tested it.i could feel the power of this ritual.ok anyway you know whats is right.i will not put any spells here only information.and if i wanted to put spells here i will make sure first
avatar
Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AND WARNING
Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 am  darkdiela5
WhiteDemon wrote:


why you deleted the posts? some of members looking for some of them.i posted them with hard working and i ignored my everything to put useful information here.i dont know what is the problem of this posts so please someone tell me what is wrong with my posts?

and why dark vampire spell? its have source and you know it.hybride potential is the source.why are you doing this?


I am not a miss right person to say this but calm down bro, chill down first and be patience. we shall learn our mistake.

remember, that all members include us moderators(me too) didn't escape from doing mistakes, although we think we don't, but we must accept it with open heart for our own and everyone sake, so for next time we always remember and be careful in action and we shall learn and listen from our brothers and sisters advise as well. Smile
avatar
Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AND WARNING
Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:00 am  Whitedemon
darkdiela5 wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:


why you deleted the posts? some of members looking for some of them.i posted them with hard working and i ignored my everything to put useful information here.i dont know what is the problem of this posts so please someone tell me what is wrong with my posts?

and why dark vampire spell? its have source and you know it.hybride potential is the source.why are you doing this?


I am not a miss right person to say this but calm down bro, chill down first and be patience. we shall learn our mistake.

remember, that all members include us moderators(me too) didn't escape from doing mistakes, although we think we don't, but we must accept it with open heart for our own and everyone sake, so for next time we always remember and be careful in action and we shall learn and listen from our brothers and sisters advise as well. Smile

im not angry or something i just shocked.i know they deleted those post for a right reason
Re:
Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:22 am  Sebastian
WhiteDemon wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Miss Lia wrote:
Members,

Based on the above warning posted by Charm, we (the administrators) have removed some post that are not under rule.
The warning is clear, and we will not tolerate anything that is not according to the rules of the site.
The web respect the COPYRIGHT, so all the members will have to do it too.
So please do not be surprised to see some posts out of the site.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding regarding this matter.

The rituals or spells that were taken out were reviewed and they have been taken out for safety of the members in the site because it was not proven yet and some of them are seemed inappropriate and others were fake.

Miss Lia, Charm Moonchild and Sebastian

why you deleted the posts? some of members looking for some of them.i posted them with hard working and i ignored my everything to put useful information here.i dont know what is the problem of this posts so please someone tell me what is wrong with my posts?

and why dark vampire spell? its have source and you know it.hybride potential is the source.why are you doing this?


don't act like that sephr, we did our research and found that those spells don't work at all. have you ever read the herbal vampire spell, pentagram spell, and vampire spell for boys. they all are fake and you can find them on different teen witch websites. we didn't put down every spell from that section, there are still some of them left as you can check.

but sebastian dark vampire spell is different.i tested it.i could feel the power of this ritual.ok anyway you know whats is right.i will not put any spells here only information.and if i wanted to put spells here i will make sure first

alright tell me this did it actually transform you into a vampire? no! there are certain spells and rituals that might give you some effect but they don't really transform you into a vampire. we are not saying don't post it, do post spells but first of all make sure you put the source underneath and second thing if the spell doesn't work like the way it should, be prepared cause your spell will be taken down. and i talked with lia and charm about this and we came with the conclusion that we should take it down for the safety of other members, so don't panic here or get disappointed like diela said.
Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AND WARNING
Post on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:40 am  Guest
I think this is enough.
We have been really cristal clears about this matter.
You can post and contribute AS MUCH AS U WANT always under the rules of the Web. That's all.
There's nothing more to explain or say....
You may find this a "hard action" but this is how the web works in order to keep it safe and reliable
for all the members in here.
We all need to have and show respect in here.
The administrators of the web are known for all the members here (Sebastian, Charm, and myself)
Also we got 3 moderators, and as moderators, we and I personally expect you to support the rules
and try to keep the web in order.

So do not take this things personals, we work for the Sake of many not just for one.

Hope u all can understand that.

PD: All the actions that we take/took, have been discussed for the Three of us.

Blessed be,

Lia
Why was the Leviathan spell taken down? Was it taken down cause it doesnt work or because there was no source.
Im planing on doing it very soon so it would be nice to know !
avatar
could have been for one of those reasons, if not both...
Blasphemous wrote:
could have been for one of those reasons, if not both...

Im trying to get in contact with Michael himself. The one who has this ritual in his books. So it must be a real ritual. Im just not sure about it. I was going to do it the weekend when it is stormy. Can I just say the chant and be granted vampirism.

Al this is way to confusing and Im not in the mood for it.
One said he did the chant and said he wanted to become a vampire. Then went to bed and the trans started.
Dear Members,

I hope you all understand why we are doing this. If we wanted tons of spells without any questions then we might as well head of to spellsofmagic and other spell sites and set camp there. I am not saying that all spells in these sites do not work but please understand that the spells that Jake, Lia, Seb and I are posting here HAVE BEEN TESTED and were studied even before it was posted. Also, if we just wanted to throw you things just for the benefit of giving you guys something to work on then we can do that easily but then if there are any backfires who would you blame? If this is the case then it's like strapping a baby with a pillow on its back and going on a joyride and just hope for the best. And to add to what Sebastian and Lia said before, we are not looking for so-called "symptoms" or "effects" due to spells. We want to make sure you get what the spell really has to offer. That's it. Simple as that. And please I know I personally have not been active these past days due to some commitments but please do not underestimate the posts that Lia and Seb are saying in this site. I always keep in close contact with my fellow administrators before we make such decisions. These decisions and actions are not for us but for the best of the members in the site. I hope this clears this issue and well we can only hope that real understanding comes from you and your inner self. After all, we can only teach you so much. The understanding, acceptance and journey to your higher awareness will come from you and you alone.


 

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AND WARNING

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: