Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

special vampires

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
immortal vampire

Postspecial vampires

are there certain types of different vampires that arent elders but in human year vampires like ones with natural talent or different abilities like alot faster then other vampires and more strenth also almost like their god of vampires with extra powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» "Special" Eligibility Document
» SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Something special for the kids this Christmas
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

special vampires :: Comments

Re: special vampires
Post on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:29 pm  burningangel1
immortal vampire wrote:
are there certain types of different vampires that arent elders but in human year vampires like ones with natural talent or different abilities like alot faster then other vampires and more strenth also almost like their god of vampires with extra powers.

I also would like to know this.
But from my understandment. There is only one kind of Vampyr, and that wou;d be Vampyr. Im sure there are lots of bloodlines and spices and stuff like that. . But what do I know. Wink
Post on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:33 pm  darkdiela5
correct me if I was wrong,human years vampire, do you means they are not immortal? I don't think you can say there are vampires without immortality. yes, there are some humans whom got abilities or powers as such but that doesn't make them a vampire unless they had characteristics from what admin says in previous post. Smile
Post on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:36 pm  immortal vampire
darkdiela5 wrote:
correct me if I was wrong,human years vampire, do you means they are not immortal? I don't think you can say there are vampires without immortality. yes, there are some humans whom got abilities or powers as such but that doesn't make them a vampire unless they had characteristics from what admin says in previous post. Smile
no i meant vampires that are like 30
Post on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 pm  Charm Moonchild
Hi Everyone!

Immortalvampire, I don't really get the question but from what I understood from it you are asking if there is a vampire that is aged 30 from the time of turning that are able to be a lot stronger or faster or more advanced than other vampires? And if so does having special abilities within this age give them more powers even if they are not yet Elders?

If this is your question then I think I have addressed this before my dear. There are a lot of new vampires who have special talents even before they are turned. They can be more advanced when compared to others their same age but this doesn't mean that they are stronger. You have to remember that AGE plays a huge role in the ability of a vampire. You cannot expect to harness all of your abilities even when you are just 30 or as my previous post indicated within the newbie stage. Also, please and this goes for everyone, the reason why AGE plays a huge role is due to all the things you have to learn to control your abilities. So let's say that you have "special psychic ability" even before you are turned. How are you suppose to control this ability in your new form? Years and years of learning helps you do this. The same goes for strengths and power. You have to learn it through years of commitment and dedication. If I didn't know better the question seems like you want to make everything to go fast... This is sadly the case for a lot of people nowadays, you want everything to go as fast as you can and that makes everyone miss the moment that is in the present. I wouldn't even know why you want to go fast through the years. If you have centuries and centuries ahead of you, wouldn't you want to savor each passing moment. I hope these clears up this question and may it give everyone a new perspective into the subject.

The post that I made before is also posted below along with the topic link

Charm Moonchild wrote:
Hi Ben,

Interesting question. Sorry if it took awhile before it was given a reply but here it is in a nutshell. The ranking system in a vampire's coven usually works this way:

1 - 50 years old (from the time of your turning): You are still considered as a newbie
50 - 149 years old: A vampire is now within what is call a "midage"
Above 150 years old: This is when a vampire is considered an Elder
Exceeding 500 years old: This is a point where a vampire is called a "Superior Elder"

Please note that the oldest vampire in existence is at 420 years old at the moment and well the next to him would be Jake. Wink His age would be his to tell and I hope you understand.

Next thing is promotion in a vampire coven usually comes with age. Since as a vampire age their abilities grow more and more and this is when you'll be able to really reach your potential. The age bracket that I have indicated above still differs with each coven that you are in. Each coven have their own set of rules when it comes to the maturity of their vampire members. Also, in the event that a vampire have reached 150 or above in a coven, it still does not guarantee them the title of an Elder in that said coven. Especially if that coven already has an Elder who is older than the said vampire. But they can start their own coven and become its Elder but will have to be approved by the Council and other Elders.

I hope I was able to shed light to your question

Blessed Be,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blessed Be,
Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:57 am  Blasphemous
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Please note that the oldest vampire in existence is at 420 years old at the moment and well the next to him would be Jake. His age would be his to tell and I hope you understand.
I'm wondering as to why (or how) there aren't any vampyrs out there that are 1,000+ years old. I mean, surely these rituals must have been around since the Middle Ages, so is it possible that those vampyrs back then were killed, or have died, at some point of time?
Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 pm  burningangel1
Blasphemous wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Please note that the oldest vampire in existence is at 420 years old at the moment and well the next to him would be Jake. His age would be his to tell and I hope you understand.
I'm wondering as to why (or how) there aren't any vampyrs out there that are 1,000+ years old. I mean, surely these rituals must have been around since the Middle Ages, so is it possible that those vampyrs back then were killed, or have died, at some point of time?

Yeah, Isnt this Earth at least 100,000 years old?
dude
Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:22 pm  vampireloard
none of us really know how old the earth is
Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:13 pm  Charm Moonchild
Hi everyone,

I understand your questions regarding this matter. But I think Jake will be able to shed more light into why there aren't older vampires. I will ask him to do add a post regarding this. Thank you for your patience.

Blessed Be,
Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm  Blasphemous
burningangel1 wrote:

Yeah, Isnt this Earth at least 100,000 years old?
LOL... no brother, the Earth is at least 4.5 billion years old.

4.54 ± 0.05 billion years (4.54 × 109 years ± 1%) to be exact. Cool
Post   Sponsored content

special vampires

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: