Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Thu May 26, 2016 2:30 pm by nancybrew

» I need a sigil
Wed May 25, 2016 12:32 pm by lukasondris

» Fighting Fear
Mon May 23, 2016 10:41 am by notsoFE

» Nosferatu Pact Revised..
Sun May 22, 2016 12:45 pm by lukasondris

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Mon May 16, 2016 10:02 pm by tigerzahin

» death vampire
Sun May 15, 2016 9:46 am by Draculae

» Ritual of nosferatus
Sun May 15, 2016 9:23 am by Draculae

» This site looks kinda dead, is their some one ?
Fri May 13, 2016 10:09 am by nancybrew

» Any vamps willing to turn me???
Fri May 13, 2016 10:03 am by nancybrew

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

WEREWOLF RITUAL53.121
Share | 
 

 WEREWOLF RITUAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian



Posts : 177
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Think of an
alternative choice of which is
also a way to join the living dead
the world of the damned, here is
the ritual for becoming a
werewolf also has been tested
and worked by others.
Please notice you
have to be brave as well for
doing this ritual. here its
A W E R E W OL F T RANS F O R M AT I O N R I T U A L
(A Werewolf is the legendary
man-beast with the alleged
ability to instantly transform itself
into a killer animal.
This murderous metamorphosis
is supposed to occur at midnight,
preferably in the deepest reaches
of some dark forest [or dimly lit
suburban areas]. Legends claim
the transformed wolfman is then
driven by a lusting, carnivorous
appetite [Medieval manuscripts
have disclosed the rituals used
by the ancients to call the dark
powers of werewolfdom.)
RITUAL SPELL FOR THE MAKING OF
A WEREWOLF
Timing. First Night Of The Full
Moon
The supplicant must select a level
piece of ground and wait until
the light of a new moon burns
brightly.
At midnight, a seven foot circle is
chalked on the earth with a
three-foot circle inscribed inside.
At the exact center of the two
circles, at a spot marked with a
white “X”
[x because this form of the cross
has some special symbolism
here, or because this guy
could only think of ‘x marks the
spot’?], the candidate lights a
black candle.
Arrangements completed, the
supplicant who seeks the evil
powers of werewolfery must
chant:
”’ Spirits of the dead, with souls
of lead, hear me.
‘ Spirits of the grave, you Devil’s
slaves, hear me.
‘ Spirits of the air, from the
wolves’ lair, hear me.
‘Spirits of the Devil, with deeds so
evil, hear me.
‘ Spirits of hell’s fire, angry with
ire, hear me.
‘ Wolves, vampires, ghosts and
ghouls,
‘ Make me one of your evil tools.
‘Send me yon, send me hither,
‘In a shape to make men quiver!
‘Shiver, shiver, shiver!
‘Come, Werewolves, come!’ ”
Chant completed, the applicant
must crouch inside the circle to
undergo the terrible
transformation.
The change should start when
the candle flame burns blue.
The others should make
themselves scarce!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness



Posts : 93
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-03-16
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:53 pm

‘ Spirits of hell’s fire, angry with
ire, hear me. ire> is it saspost to be fire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian



Posts : 177
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: no   Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:44 pm

no ire is a word
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkeagle



Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Wed May 16, 2012 11:30 am

Has anyone tried this ritual and succeeded? I wanna try this one out, just wanna make sure of it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny Damnation



Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16
Location : Nottingham, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Wed May 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Darkeagle wrote:
Has anyone tried this ritual and succeeded? I wanna try this one out, just wanna make sure of it...

Only one way to find out, if lycanthropy is what you want then do it.
I, however, am still facing the great decision; Vampire or Werewolf?
Each a great blessing in there differences, but its difficult to tell which is my destiny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1



Posts : 170
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:02 am

Does the transformation turn you into a wolf or the alleged man-beast?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWolf



Posts : 36
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-03-21
Age : 31
Location : Misery, USA

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Has anyone tried this ritual yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous



Posts : 608
Reputation : 164
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 29
Location : A flourishing urban cesspool.

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:40 am

hmmm...... I think I'll stick with the vampyr rituals. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
GothicDreams



Posts : 39
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 22
Location : I will only say this once Evil has many faces

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:45 pm

I have a friend who would most likely like this. She's into the whole werewolf thing.

xD I prefer being a vampire over being a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister



Posts : 29
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Sebastian wrote:
Think of an
alternative choice of which is
also a way to join the living dead
the world of the damned, here is
the ritual for becoming a
werewolf also has been tested
and worked by others.
Please notice you
have to be brave as well for
doing this ritual. here its
A W E R E W OL F T RANS F O R M AT I O N R I T U A L
(A Werewolf is the legendary
man-beast with the alleged
ability to instantly transform itself
into a killer animal.
This murderous metamorphosis
is supposed to occur at midnight,
preferably in the deepest reaches
of some dark forest [or dimly lit
suburban areas]. Legends claim
the transformed wolfman is then
driven by a lusting, carnivorous
appetite [Medieval manuscripts
have disclosed the rituals used
by the ancients to call the dark
powers of werewolfdom.)
RITUAL SPELL FOR THE MAKING OF
A WEREWOLF
Timing. First Night Of The Full
Moon
The supplicant must select a level
piece of ground and wait until
the light of a new moon burns
brightly.
At midnight, a seven foot circle is
chalked on the earth with a
three-foot circle inscribed inside.
At the exact center of the two
circles, at a spot marked with a
white “X”
[x because this form of the cross
has some special symbolism
here, or because this guy
could only think of ‘x marks the
spot’?], the candidate lights a
black candle.
Arrangements completed, the
supplicant who seeks the evil
powers of werewolfery must
chant:
”’ Spirits of the dead, with souls
of lead, hear me.
‘ Spirits of the grave, you Devil’s
slaves, hear me.
‘ Spirits of the air, from the
wolves’ lair, hear me.
‘Spirits of the Devil, with deeds so
evil, hear me.
‘ Spirits of hell’s fire, angry with
ire, hear me.
‘ Wolves, vampires, ghosts and
ghouls,
‘ Make me one of your evil tools.
‘Send me yon, send me hither,
‘In a shape to make men quiver!
‘Shiver, shiver, shiver!
‘Come, Werewolves, come!’ ”
Chant completed, the applicant
must crouch inside the circle to
undergo the terrible
transformation.
The change should start when
the candle flame burns blue.
The others should make
themselves scarce!

why yes the werewolf, what is the werewolf well werewolf and the vampire are similar forms of the art, the werewolf transformation is accomplished by possessing an host animal body.. the legends of physical transformations are not accurate for its impossible for DNA and restructuring of the body, the werewolf transformation begins with the shaman asking permission of the lord of wolves to possess the body of a real live wolf body, the second part is the sending an enery form wolf spirit is sent to retrieve information or send a message the third is when the shaman no longer needs a wolf host body and can transfer their conscience into the body of the sending and become the two legged werewolf of the movies..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfman90



Posts : 36
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 25
Location : ireland

PostSubject: wolf   Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:39 am

i was hoping someone could give me a diffrent werewolf ritual one a little less satanic and if you could post they effects
Back to top Go down
View user profile
immortal vampire



Posts : 104
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:29 pm

i dont think there are any other rituals that give effects this one grants.but if you really want to become a werewolf you have to lose some to gain alot plus you can still keep your religion after you do the ritual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfman90



Posts : 36
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 25
Location : ireland

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:39 pm

has any one else succeeded in this ritual

Back to top Go down
View user profile
immortal vampire



Posts : 104
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:18 pm

i dont know i have never tried it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfman90



Posts : 36
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 25
Location : ireland

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:16 pm

can the candle be scented*does it have to be a full or new moon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
immortal vampire



Posts : 104
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:44 pm

it has to be on a new moon and i guess a scented candle would work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade



Posts : 248
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Trapped in the Labyrinth of My own Mind

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:51 pm

I would suggest not to use scented candles. Bees' wax candles are the best, to go for, and a new moon is a must.

_________________
Fear itself is a nasty little fellow. Why not get rid of him?

Live today die tonight-~~ Belle Le Mort
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
BlackRoseLover



Posts : 36
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:26 pm

can anyone explain me what does being a werewolf means except for the obvious change in the night of a full moon... like, what powers do they possess? do they have immortality as a gift to...etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRoseLover



Posts : 36
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:28 pm

immortal vampire wrote:
it has to be on a new moon and i guess a scented candle would work.
it was said here a full moon. the first night of the full moon...not new moon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
immortal vampire



Posts : 104
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:13 pm

JulieNoirRose wrote:
immortal vampire wrote:
it has to be on a new moon and i guess a scented candle would work.
it was said here a full moon. the first night of the full moon...not new moon...
no the ritual says the person wanting to transform must be under the light of a new moon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
americanwolf



Posts : 13
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2012-11-19

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:23 am

immortal vampire wrote:
JulieNoirRose wrote:
immortal vampire wrote:
it has to be on a new moon and i guess a scented candle would work.
it was said here a full moon. the first night of the full moon...not new moon...
no the ritual says the person wanting to transform must be under the light of a new moon.
is the new moon after the full moon ????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade



Posts : 248
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Trapped in the Labyrinth of My own Mind

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm

the new moon happens a few days after the full moon not exactly after

_________________
Fear itself is a nasty little fellow. Why not get rid of him?

Live today die tonight-~~ Belle Le Mort
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
TheWolf



Posts : 36
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-03-21
Age : 31
Location : Misery, USA

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:07 pm

I am confused, it says it has to be done during a full moon according to the steps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade



Posts : 248
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2012-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Trapped in the Labyrinth of My own Mind

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 am

xDarkVampyrex wrote:
I am confused, it says it has to be done during a full moon according to the steps


I would follow the ritual's directions though. Being confused can be a bad thing.

_________________
Fear itself is a nasty little fellow. Why not get rid of him?

Live today die tonight-~~ Belle Le Mort
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
wolfman90



Posts : 36
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 25
Location : ireland

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:29 am

is the spell Reversible
and also 2morrow is the day to do the spell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   Today at 10:03 am

Back to top Go down
 
WEREWOLF RITUAL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WEREWOLF RITUAL
» Need Info about the Werewolf Ritual
» werewolf ritual effects
» a werewolf ritual
» lycanthropy ritual

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: -
Jump to: