Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Yesterday at 1:09 pm by Nataly2209

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Vampires and braces

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
burningangel1

PostVampires and braces

If I were to get braces before my transformation would they have a negative effect on my transformation. Or would they just replace my old teeth and everything would be fine Question Question

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Braces on Teeth messed me up more
» Vampires chasing me
» Braces on my teeth..
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Vampires and braces :: Comments

Re: Vampires and braces
Post on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:08 pm  Blasphemous
LOL... good question.

I believe your teeth would mutate along with the rest of your body, and growing fangs would surely break your braces apart, or at least disfigure them. XD

I was wondering about something similar, except with regards to my eyesight, seeing as I wear glasses full-time.

Last edited by Blasphemous on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:15 pm  burningangel1
Blasphemous wrote:
LOL... good question.

I believe your teeth would mutate along with the rest of your body, and growing fangs would surely break your braces apart. XD

I was wondering about something similar, except with regards to my eyesight, seeing as I wear glasses full-time.

Im pretty sure your eye sight will get back to normal, Or fixed.
What ever the case may be. Smile
Post on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:41 pm  Charm Moonchild
burningangel1 wrote:
If I were to get braces before my transformation would they have a negative effect on my transformation. Or would they just replace my old teeth and everything would be fine Question Question

Hi Guys,

Interesting question indeed. Let me start by saying that vampires are not "starfishes" Razz So basically what I mean by this is a human who has like for example Blasphemous case "problem with his eyesight" then this would be addressed or if I can put it "healed" once he becomes a vampire. The only exception to the rule is growing new body parts. So if a human gets amputated or loses his teeth before being turned then I am sorry but you won't grow these parts back when you become a vampire. The fangs will grow back just in case you lose it (and that's a sentence I never thought I would use Razz). So in your case Angel, you can get braces however there is a chance that your fangs can break your braces. However, your teeth will still be the same when you were a human, you won't grow a new set once you become a vampire.

Hope that answers your questions

Blessed Be,
Post on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 pm  Blasphemous
Charm Moonchild wrote:

Interesting question indeed. Let me start by saying that vampires are not "starfishes" Razz So basically what I mean by this is a human who has like for example Blasphemous case "problem with his eyesight" then this would be addressed or if I can put it "healed" once he becomes a vampire. The only exception to the rule is growing new body parts. So if a human gets amputated or loses his teeth before being turned then I am sorry but you won't grow these parts back when you become a vampire. The fangs will grow back just in case you lose it (and that's a sentence I never thought I would use Razz). So in your case Angel, you can get braces however there is a chance that your fangs can break your braces. However, your teeth will still be the same when you were a human, you won't grow a new set once you become a vampire.

What if one's teeth aren't pearly white, and stained with plaque, for example... would his/her teeth be 'renewed' after the transformation? lol

Do vampyrs even have to brush their teeth regularly?? scratch
Post on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 pm  darkdiela5
I guess same thing goes if a person loses hands or legs where he/she won't renew or grow it back after turning into a vampire.
Post on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:30 pm  Charm Moonchild
Blasphemous wrote:
What if one's teeth aren't pearly white, and stained with plaque, for example... would his/her teeth be 'renewed' after the transformation? lol

Do vampyrs even have to brush their teeth regularly?? scratch

Well nothing a good dentist can't fix after you are turned right? Wink Vampirism doesn't give pearly white teeth but you can use lots of methods that involve dental care when you become a vampire. Smile Oh and yes vampires still adhere to the usual hygiene. They take a bath, brush their teeth, and all of that. You wouldn't want to look like a haggard vampire on the street right? Wink And besides it will just get to you after a few bottles of blood so I think brushing your teeth is a prerequisite. Wink

And yes Ella you are right there. Wink If the person is amputated as I have said before (ost a finger, hand, leg, ear or what have yous becoming a vampire won't mean it will grow back.
Post on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:08 pm  GothicDreams
So if you had a cavity in one of you teeth it will heal?
Post   Sponsored content

Vampires and braces

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: