Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How to become a vampire ?
Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:34 pm by Morgangeorge

» HOW TO BECOME A VAMPIRE
Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:25 pm by Morgangeorge

» How do you truthfully and honestly become a child of the night?
Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:24 pm by Morgangeorge

» Please help me...
Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:23 pm by Morgangeorge

» vampire's shadow - secret O.T.O's ritual

» Can someone help me

» I need a spell help
Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:22 pm by Morgangeorge

» i want to become a vampire
Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:21 pm by Morgangeorge

» mark, sigil and the talisman
Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:49 pm by MetalJunkie999

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
the number vampires and covens.555
Share | 

the number vampires and covens.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

Postthe number vampires and covens.

1.does covens had strict rules on how many vampires should be in their covens? like having vampires in their coven in small number or vice versa. is the number of covens will remain same or there will always a new coven forms as the time passes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Basic Cartomancy - Part 2: Number Meanings
» Quarkxpress 9 Serial Number Crack Free
» Acronis True Image 2013 Serial Number Crack
» the number vampires and covens.
» Life Path Number
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

the number vampires and covens. :: Comments

Re: the number vampires and covens.
Post on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:14 pm  Whitedemon
i think they prefer to keep the coven in a small number of vampires because its easy to control and if theyre number is a lot they may make another coven with another leader
Post on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:07 pm  darkdiela5
WhiteDemon wrote:
i think they prefer to keep the coven in a small number of vampires because its easy to control and if theyre number is a lot they may make another coven with another leader

I think that first but then I remembered Admin state somewhere in older posts
''adding hundreds of worthy ones'' into his coven(night fire and other member post I think) and that a huge number, I think but I guess you might right, they will split and make a new coven from it. Very Happy
darkdiela5 wrote:
1.does covens had strict rules on how many vampires should be in their covens? like having vampires in their coven in small number or vice versa. is the number of covens will remain same or there will always a new coven forms as the time passes?

Hi Ella,

There isn't really a clear cut rule when it comes to the population of vampires in a certain coven. This will of course depend on the coven Elders. But in general a coven can be as big or small as they want. They can choose the population of their members as long as they are able to make sure that each member is taken care of. The covens are not generally packed in just a single place so having a coven overpopulated is not an issue. A coven is basically the vampires who are part of it not a physical location if I can put it that way. Also with regards to new covens forming, yes Elder vampires can form new covens if they so please. Also in Ben's topic "Rankings" you will be able to see there how some Elders are able to create their own covens when they come of age:

Charm Moonchild wrote:
Hi Ben,

Interesting question. Sorry if it took awhile before it was given a reply but here it is in a nutshell. The ranking system in a vampire's coven usually works this way:

1 - 50 years old (from the time of your turning): You are still considered as a newbie
50 - 149 years old: A vampire is now within what is call a "midage"
Above 150 years old: This is when a vampire is considered an Elder
Exceeding 500 years old: This is a point where a vampire is called a "Superior Elder"

Please note that the oldest vampire in existence is at 420 years old at the moment and well the next to him would be Jake. Wink His age would be his to tell and I hope you understand.

Next thing is promotion in a vampire coven usually comes with age. Since as a vampire age their abilities grow more and more and this is when you'll be able to really reach your potential. The age bracket that I have indicated above still differs with each coven that you are in. Each coven have their own set of rules when it comes to the maturity of their vampire members. Also, in the event that a vampire have reached 150 or above in a coven, it still does not guarantee them the title of an Elder in that said coven. Especially if that coven already has an Elder who is older than the said vampire. But they can start their own coven and become its Elder but will have to be approved by the Council and other Elders.

I hope I was able to shed light to your question

Blessed Be,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope this clears up some of your queries.

Blessed Be,
Post on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:23 am  darkdiela5
thanks Charm and WhiteDemon. now I got clear pictures about new covens formation and its connection with the vampires whom reaches status 'elder'. I'll see again the post you mentioned. Very Happy
Post on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:37 am  Blasphemous
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Also in Ben's topic "Rankings" you will be able to see there how some Elders are able to create their own covens when they come of age

Took the words right out of my mouth again. XD

And I hope whichever coven I will get accepted into won't be too densely populated -- I hate large crowds! Wink
Blasphemous wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Also in Ben's topic "Rankings" you will be able to see there how some Elders are able to create their own covens when they come of age

Took the words right out of my mouth again. XD

And I hope whichever coven I will get accepted into won't be too densely populated -- I hate large crowds! Wink

I'm sure you'll be in a coven that's perfect for you. Wink

Post on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 pm  Blasphemous
Charm Moonchild wrote:

I'm sure you'll be in a coven that's perfect for you. Wink
Then again, as my former manager once (sarcastically) told me:

"beggars can't be choosers."

the number vampires and covens.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: -