Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Yesterday at 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Physics of the Soul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Physics of the Soul    Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:03 am

Physics of the Soul

There is a sub-atomic particle, discovered in 1956, called the neutrino. This particle, because of its extremely tiny size, and elusive behavior is difficult for scientists to study. The missing 9/10ths of the universe is thought to be comprised of neutrinos and neutrino-like particles. Although neutrinos have mass, they pass right through physical matter. It has been estimated that a neutrino from the sun would stand a good chance of penetrating a thickness of lead stretching from Earth to the nearest star without colliding with anything.

Recent developments in physics, astronomy, and neurology provide an unexpected breakthrough into the understanding of psychic and paranormal phenomena. The atoms of our physical bodies contain the much finer and faster vibrating neutrinos and neutrino-like particles. These finer and faster vibrating particles compose the substance of the soul, that is joined to our physical body by a magnetic cord that breaks at the moment of death. The soul breaks loose from the body when the body is no longer able to function as a home for it.

When one applies one's self to consistent power meditation, one's chakras vibrate at faster speeds. This takes training, preparation and readiness, but through the higher speeds, approaching the speed of light, one is able to access other dimensions at will.

Humanity currently resides in a lower dimension. This has much to do with our earth and its position in space. In higher dimensions, colors, shapes, sounds, and thoughts are more vivid. One can see through walls and have the sensation of omnipresence. Telepathy is extremely enhanced and other senses become much stronger and more open beyond anything most people have experienced.

Simple Aspects of the Soul

There are several different aspects that make up the human soul. The aura, the light body, the chakras, the etherial double, (the ghost that takes on the image of the physical body), and the intelligence/consciousness. The human soul is also made up of the elements fire, earth, air, water and quintessence.

In doing research, I have found major discrepancies among authors as to the specific aspects of the KA, the BA, the AKH and the SAHU- the parts of soul as defined by the Ancient Egyptians. From what I can gather, the real meaning of the Egyptian concept of the "REN" is the individual vibration of the soul. This has to do with the Egyptian Kabalah (KA BA AKH). The original Kabalah was Egyptian and the purpose was meditation upon the different aspects of the soul, both seperately and together in combinations. This is very, very advanced.

The human soul can at will be divided during meditation. This is what occurs with deliberate astral projection or involuntary "out of the body" experiences. Just as the soul can be divided, it can be reunited at will. The soul can be merged with the soul of another person.

The aura can be expended and contracted at will. It can be programmed to attract or repel anything at will. The aura can be programmed by will to act upon the aura of another for better or worse.

Each aspect of the soul can be meditated upon seperately and empowered. Each aspect can invoke and hold each of the elements. This is very advanced and can be dangerous if one does not know what one is doing.

The images below illustrate two main parts of the soul. Bear in mind, the light body is shapeless. Though both illustrations are white light, these bodies can be of any color and can change color as to moods, health, emotions and so forth. They can also be of more than one color.

The above, I write from my own direct experiences and not theory.

Later on in the Intermediate and advanced magic you will have a full explanation more about the plains of the world and aspects of the soul the division and its usage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us

Physics of the Soul
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1