Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Yesterday at 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
 
Blasphemous
 
darkdiela5
 
Nightshade
 
Charm Moonchild
 
Sebastian
 
burningangel1
 
vampireloard
 
Torilei Denali
 
immortal vampire
 

Share | 
 

 Hybrid ( half Vampire & half Werewolf )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
immortal vampire

avatar

Posts : 103
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2012-03-23

20120926
Posthybrid difference

okay so theres only one known hybrid in the world as the admin stated but what the difference be other then stronger then a vampire and maybe a new look?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

 Similar topics

-
» Is the jar half-full or half-empty?
» Half Tracks
» half chicken half snake
» Half dream half reality
» Half asleep/Possible Vision-ANY HELP OR INSIGHT APPRECIATED....
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Hybrid ( half Vampire & half Werewolf ) :: Comments

i know a website its name is hybrid potential.the admin of the website claims that he is a hybrid but i dont know if he says the truth or not.
a hybrid person must be more powerful than a vampire or a werewolf because he or she have the power of both. he may can transform into a wolf and drink blood instead of meat and other foods
avatar
hybrid difference
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:59 am  immortal vampire
WhiteDemon wrote:
i know a website its name is hybrid potential.the admin of the website claims that he is a hybrid but i dont know if he says the truth or not.
a hybrid person must be more powerful than a vampire or a werewolf because he or she have the power of both. he may can transform into a wolf and drink blood instead of meat and other foods
i dought he is the hybrid but nice slice of information i might check out the website
immortal vampire wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
i know a website its name is hybrid potential.the admin of the website claims that he is a hybrid but i dont know if he says the truth or not.
a hybrid person must be more powerful than a vampire or a werewolf because he or she have the power of both. he may can transform into a wolf and drink blood instead of meat and other foods
i dought he is the hybrid but nice slice of information i might check out the website
good.i will give you the website if you dont have it.here it is: hybridpotential.webs.com
the admin also said its really rare to find a hybrid since usually the ones whom can become a hybrid is a person of high level in dark art. Smile
avatar
Hybrid ( half Vampire & half Werewolf )
Post on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:39 am  Amos
Hello everyone !

I read in a strange page called...hybridpotentials (or something) that it is possible to be a hybrid. This guy told that someone only has to do 1 vampire-ritual & 1 werewolf ritual within a few days and "tadaaa"! You'll be a hybrid!

After I read that I wanted to ask if this is allowed? I'm just very curious.


Thanks in advance for your answers Very Happy !
avatar
Re: Hybrid ( half Vampire & half Werewolf )
Post on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:42 am  Amos
I've posted it here because it's kinda a question for the vampire section but also for the werewolf section. so sorry if I posted it in the wrong section. Wink
re
Post on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:52 am  Sebastian
yes you can become a hybrid, there are not much hybrids in this world though.
And honestly i dont wanna be mean or something but the admin of that website is not a vampire i know that website.
Hi Amos,


The site may seem interesting but I would have to agree Sebastian here. The admin is not a vampire/werewolf or a hybrid. Actually he is also searching to become one. But from sources that I know, the original Admin "Logos" left the site because he was searching also but then had so much things to do. Another person manages the site now but none yet have achieved becoming a vampire, werewolf or a hybrid. And with regards to becoming a hybrid, Sebastian is right too. You can become a hybrid but then it is not as easy as you've seen. As far as we know there is just a few who have actually achieved this feat. No offense but the site causes a lot of drama if you catch my drift.

And it's okay your question can stay here at General Talk


Blessed Be,
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Hi Amos,


The site may seem interesting but I would have to agree Sebastian here. The admin is not a vampire/werewolf or a hybrid. Actually he is also searching to become one. But from sources that I know, the original Admin "Logos" left the site because he was searching also but then had so much things to do. Another person manages the site now but none yet have achieved becoming a vampire, werewolf or a hybrid. And with regards to becoming a hybrid, Sebastian is right too. You can become a hybrid but then it is not as easy as you've seen. As far as we know there is just a few who have actually achieved this feat. No offense but the site causes a lot of drama if you catch my drift.

And it's okay your question can stay here at General Talk


Blessed Be,

A blood thirsty, flesh craving, furry shape-shifting immortal Vampwolf?!

Now I've heard it all! Shocked Laughing
Blasphemous wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Hi Amos,


The site may seem interesting but I would have to agree Sebastian here. The admin is not a vampire/werewolf or a hybrid. Actually he is also searching to become one. But from sources that I know, the original Admin "Logos" left the site because he was searching also but then had so much things to do. Another person manages the site now but none yet have achieved becoming a vampire, werewolf or a hybrid. And with regards to becoming a hybrid, Sebastian is right too. You can become a hybrid but then it is not as easy as you've seen. As far as we know there is just a few who have actually achieved this feat. No offense but the site causes a lot of drama if you catch my drift.

And it's okay your question can stay here at General Talk


Blessed Be,

A blood thirsty, flesh craving, furry shape-shifting immortal Vampwolf?!

Now I've heard it all! Shocked Laughing

yeah its sounds strange Very Happy a pure creature is much better than something completely different and unknown scratch
I also heard that having effects symptoms for both vampire and werewolf in hybrid could be hard to bear, is it true? Shocked
darkdiela5 wrote:
I also heard that having effects symptoms for both vampire and werewolf in hybrid could be hard to bear, is it true? Shocked

yeah i think so.just imaging how much pain a person must take of both.thats why there is not a lot of hybrid on earth Suspect
avatar
Re: Hybrid ( half Vampire & half Werewolf )
Post on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:30 pm  Amos
Hello Charm

I'm not attempting to become a hybrid...I just want to become a vampire and improve my knowledge.

I just was curious if that would even be allowed by the elders...since it would be kinda a mix of both species. And I can imagine that it wouldn't be easy.

Anyway thanks a lot for your answer Charm. Thanks to you all ! This site is just awesome.

Blessed be



Charm Moonchild wrote:
Hi Amos,


The site may seem interesting but I would have to agree Sebastian here. The admin is not a vampire/werewolf or a hybrid. Actually he is also searching to become one. But from sources that I know, the original Admin "Logos" left the site because he was searching also but then had so much things to do. Another person manages the site now but none yet have achieved becoming a vampire, werewolf or a hybrid. And with regards to becoming a hybrid, Sebastian is right too. You can become a hybrid but then it is not as easy as you've seen. As far as we know there is just a few who have actually achieved this feat. No offense but the site causes a lot of drama if you catch my drift.

And it's okay your question can stay here at General Talk


Blessed Be,
amos17 wrote:
Hello Charm

I'm not attempting to become a hybrid...I just want to become a vampire and improve my knowledge.

I just was curious if that would even be allowed by the elders...since it would be kinda a mix of both species. And I can imagine that it wouldn't be easy.

Anyway thanks a lot for your answer Charm. Thanks to you all ! This site is just awesome.

Blessed be

Hi Amos,

I'm glad you are finding the site interesting and helpful. You are welcome with regards to the answers that I gave. Becoming a hybrid is allowed and it has nothing to do with regards to being a mix breed or being a pure one. I think people just look at it in a different way because of the things society have instilled to everyone. Being White, Black, Mexican, Asian and others maybe viewed as different for different people. But then if others open their eyes and see what is beneath colors, blood, and status then maybe the "real realization and acceptance" will come.

Again welcome to the site and I hope you find what you are searching for

Blessed Be,
Hi Everyone,

I will merge this topic to the one in our General Talk section. You can read that and about the site you are mentioning and others.


Thank you
avatar
interesting
Post on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:11 pm  vampireloard
im not sure it seems that becoming both would be more trouble than it's worth
vampireloard wrote:
im not sure it seems that becoming both would be more trouble than it's worth

It might deem troublesome at first, but surely you would learn to fully adapt to your new lifestyle over a short span of time thereafter.
avatar
hmm
Post on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:08 pm  vampireloard
yea i guess i just didn't think far ahead when i posted
 

Hybrid ( half Vampire & half Werewolf )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: