Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

vampires survivability

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
immortal vampire

Postvampires survivability

lets say you are a century year old vampire and then all out war starts and blood supply gets scarce what would you do to survive in a dire situation like that would you go to desperate measures to get blood or would you try to ride it out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Vampires chasing me
» TOM HORN & GARY STEARMAN ON GHOSTS, VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

vampires survivability :: Comments

Re: vampires survivability
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:54 am  Blasphemous
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Depending on where the vampyr would be situated, I'm sure there'd be many small animals or rodents wandering about, or other humans, of course.
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:00 am  darkdiela5
Blasphemous wrote:

Depending on where the vampyr would be situated, I'm sure there'd be many small animals or rodents wandering about, or other humans, of course.

yeah, but take note that attacking human for blood should be a very last resort, if you don't find any single animals around and you truly needed it for survival but if you still can hold yourself, then try to restrain from touching or harming the humans.
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:01 am  immortal vampire
Blasphemous wrote:

im talkin about animals are dying off from the desperate trying to eat something and that theyve started killing innocent civilians
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:05 am  Whitedemon
first of all i will stay away from humans as much as i can.then i will search for blood from shops.if i couldnt find then i will go after animals, humans are last resort Neutral
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:05 am  Blasphemous
immortal vampire wrote:
im talkin about animals are dying off from the desperate trying to eat something and that theyve started killing innocent civilians

What kind of war are we talking about here? A mass nuclear war? O__O
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:07 am  Blasphemous
WhiteDemon wrote:
first of all i will stay away from humans as much as i can.then i will search for blood from shops.

Oh yes, just waltz on over to your local shop while gunshots and grenades, and possibly more, are going off. XD
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:09 am  immortal vampire
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
first of all i will stay away from humans as much as i can.then i will search for blood from shops.

Oh yes, just waltz on over to your local shop while gunshots and grenades, and possibly more, are going off. XD
haha and yes im talking about a nuclear war
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 am  Blasphemous
immortal vampire wrote:

In short, I don't think ANY of us would survive if a nuclear bomb would go off anywhere nearby, due to the radioactive fallout and extreme heat. affraid
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:14 am  immortal vampire
Blasphemous wrote:
immortal vampire wrote:

In short, I don't think ANY of us would survive if a nuclear bomb would go off anywhere nearby, due to the radioactive fallout and extreme heat. affraid
well then ill change the question what if it was after the war and you somehow survived
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:17 am  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:

WOW i didnt pay attention to that part.first of all this war is in imagination of somone for now lol!
just go after animals.we can do this with a sword and make some kebab lol!
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:19 am  Blasphemous
immortal vampire wrote:
well then ill change the question what if it was after the war and you somehow survived

But you have to think about the aftermath of a nuclear war... lol

Even if you've survived by, say, living in an deep underground bunker or something, the ground above you would be highly contaminated with radiation, and I doubt any animals can survive while exposed to it.

Just look at cities like Chernobyl and Pripyat in Ukraine today. They will remain uninhabitable for thousands of years to come, although vegetation continues to grow rapidly, and slowly take over all of the buildings. ;P

Last edited by Blasphemous on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:25 am  immortal vampire
well i guess that answers the question in case of nuclear war as a vampire you will perish unless you can travel somewhere safe
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 am  Blasphemous
immortal vampire wrote:
well i guess that answers the question in case of nuclear war as a vampire you will perish unless you can travel somewhere safe

You have to take note that modern day warfare wouldn't be like WWII or earlier, considering all this talk in the media about countries threatening each other with using (nuclear) weapons of mass destruction. Rolling Eyes
Post on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:17 pm  burningangel1
If a vampire was to get shocked by a cord or something that would zap a human and kill them, Would they be okay, at least alive?

Also about necular weapons and radiation. Would a vampire resist all the radiation would he/she get cancer and start mutating as well?
Post on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 am  Whitedemon
burningangel1 wrote:
If a vampire was to get shocked by a cord or something that would zap a human and kill them, Would they be okay, at least alive?

Also about necular weapons and radiation. Would a vampire resist all the radiation would he/she get cancer and start mutating as well?
i dont know the answer of your first question but vampire is like a corpse.they can survive from radiation and they wont get cancer because theyre body will recover
head trauma and vampires?
Post on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:19 am  TheWolf
I was told by someone that vampires can die by either trauma to the head (like a bullet or something) or stake through the heart...

so I'd like to know if it's true or if I was mislead...what are the facts? If someone could tell me the truths and myths, I'd really appreciate it Smile
Post on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:45 pm  burningangel1
Please look in the Q & A page in the Vampires's section.
Post on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:02 pm  Charm Moonchild
Hi Wolf27,

Here is a link to a discussion and answers with regards to vampire injuries and all. I hope you can find your answers there since it was tackled before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blessed Be,
Post on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:45 am  Blasphemous
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Hi Wolf27,

Here is a link to a discussion and answers with regards to vampire injuries and all. I hope you can find your answers there since it was tackled before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blessed Be,

I've merged his original thread with this one, but I guess I've totally missed that thread. lol
Post on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:27 pm  Charm Moonchild
Blasphemous wrote:
I've merged his original thread with this one, but I guess I've totally missed that thread. lol

No worries dear, thanks for merging it. Smile

Blessed Be,
Post   Sponsored content

vampires survivability

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: