Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Yesterday at 8:41 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» The Results of Different Rites
Yesterday at 8:40 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

vampires fighting style

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
immortal vampire

Postvampires fighting style

just curious if a vampire got into a fight (serious life threatning) what would his fighting ability be aggresive,calm what would there tactics be i was thinking maybe overwhelm with speed. what do you guys or gals think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Blood sucking vampires
» fighting and winning
» fighting back in a lucid dream really cool
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Fighting a monkey and a wild cat with my bare hands.
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

vampires fighting style :: Comments

Re: vampires fighting style
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 pm  Guest
Well that vary from one vampire to another vampire.
If in the future a vampire decides to get his/her own figh style, he/she can.

Lia.
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:37 am  immortal vampire
Miss Lia wrote:
Well that vary from one vampire to another vampire.
If in the future a vampire decides to get his/her own figh style, he/she can.

Lia.
thanks for the response it makes me wonder but whatever thank you again for commenting
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:40 am  Guest
Ur welcome.
This is at ur very own choice. Each vampire can develop his/her own "fight style" in time.
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:47 am  immortal vampire
Miss Lia wrote:
Ur welcome.
This is at ur very own choice. Each vampire can develop his/her own "fight style" in time.
well they do say skills come with age so i wonder what mine could be
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:09 am  Guest
Ur welcome.
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 am  Whitedemon
immortal vampire wrote:
just curious if a vampire got into a fight (serious life threatning) what would his fighting ability be aggresive,calm what would there tactics be i was thinking maybe overwhelm with speed. what do you guys or gals think?
Lia is right but a vampire must use everything he can find.for example when he is a fight he must not depend only on his body power.he must use objects of around.its very effective and useful study
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 am  Blasphemous
WhiteDemon wrote:
for example when he is a fight he must not depend only on his body power.he must use objects of around.its very effective and useful study
Improvising is what I do best, especially while living as a 'starving artist' with very limited supplies, during my College years. Wink
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:17 am  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
for example when he is a fight he must not depend only on his body power.he must use objects of around.its very effective and useful study

Improvising is what I do best, especially while living as a 'starving artist' during my College years. lol
yeah bro you right Very Happy and i forgot one thing.in past vampires used swords and dagger in fights.but now they can use guns and other weapons maybe against a werewolf.because theyre body needs blood and if they bleed then they gonna DIE Twisted Evil pirat
i will carry a G18 with myself all the time Rolling Eyes
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 am  Blasphemous
WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:

Improvising is what I do best, especially while living as a 'starving artist' during my College years. lol
yeah bro you right Very Happy and i forgot one thing.in past vampires used swords and dagger in fights.but now they can use guns and other weapons maybe against a werewolf.because theyre body needs blood and if they bleed then they gonna DIE Twisted Evil pirat

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I highly despise gun use. I find it so damn cowardly.

But using swords and daggers - now THAT'S a victorious fight worth rejoicing over! Wink
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:27 am  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I highly despise gun use. I find it so damn cowardly.

But using swords and daggers - now THAT'S a victorious fight worth rejoicing over! Wink
what you wanna do when for example 3 werewolfs want to kill you and you are alone? you wanna throw sword to them? Very Happy when you are in danger do what ever you can to survive.i dont know if it is cowardly or something.the important thing is your life Wink
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:33 am  Blasphemous
WhiteDemon wrote:

what you wanna do when for example 3 werewolfs want to kill you and you are alone? you wanna throw sword to them?
No, you use your gained knowledge of slicing and dicing, and aim for their necks first.

I never specified that both sides need to be using swords. Wink
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:35 am  immortal vampire
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:

what you wanna do when for example 3 werewolfs want to kill you and you are alone? you wanna throw sword to them?
No, you use your gained knowledge of slicing and dicing, and aim for their necks first.

i can see you as a double sword user
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:38 am  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:

yes you right your knowledge is important but a vampire need to try other strategies Smile
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:46 am  immortal vampire
that is true so it wouldnt hurt to bring a sidearm just incase things go bad and you want a simple shoot run tactic
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:48 am  Guest
WhiteDemon wrote:

Lia is right but a vampire must use everything he can find.for example when he is a fight he must not depend only on his body power.he must use objects of around.its very effective and useful study

I never said a vampire can not use anything that have around hehe, im totally agree with u...

Lia
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:50 am  Blasphemous
WhiteDemon wrote:

yes you right your knowledge is important but a vampire need to try other strategies Smile

Chucky, the killer doll, once made a statement regarding his trademark killing tool:

"A true classic never goes out of style!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:57 am  Whitedemon
Miss Lia wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:

I never said a vampire can not use anything that have around hehe, im totally agree with u...

Lia
yes Lia i was totally agree with you too.i put (but) instead of (and) in my comment.sorry Rolling Eyes
hybrid difference
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:39 am  immortal vampire
so does that mean a vampire could a magic fighter(sounds really hard though cause it would be harder to concertrate to form the spell).
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:15 pm  Whitedemon
immortal vampire wrote:
so does that mean a vampire could a magic fighter(sounds really hard though cause it would be harder to concertrate to form the spell).
nothing is impossible.i think vampires can do that.maybe its a little hard but they can make it happen Smile
Selene
Post on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm  JayG
Wouldn't we all like to fight like Selene off underworld Very Happy

Kick ass with her guns and iron weapons Smile
Post on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:30 pm  Whitedemon
i think its better that vampires use a weapon all the time.like a extremely sharp knife or a handgun such as glock.i know they are powerful enough but some situations are unexpected
Post   Sponsored content

vampires fighting style

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: