Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Blasphemous wrote:
darksinister wrote:

I have learned of another way to become a vampire that is a little bit easier, it is an black lodge ritual which works on becoming an undead vampire which means you have crossed the abyss of death and have returned as a vampire..
By all means, please post away, along with its source(s)!

well I have been a practicing vampire for sometime but now I have been prepared for the next step which is learning how to die before you die which basically means moving on from just being a living vampire, by have a controlled out of body experience and confronting death itself.. I have to test the information I was given to see if it works and if it does I will post it, I wouldn't post anything that I have not tested myself. I'm not a follower of lifestyle type vamprism like Don Henrie and such, I'm into the hardcore occult vampirism..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louis Cyphre

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:12 am

Quote :
well I have been a practicing vampire for sometime but now I have been prepared for the next step which is learning how to die before you die which basically means moving on from just being a living vampire, by have a controlled out of body experience and confronting death itself.. I have to test the information I was given to see if it works and if it does I will post it, I wouldn't post anything that I have not tested myself. I'm not a follower of lifestyle type vamprism like Don Henrie and such, I'm into the hardcore occult vampirism..
Looking forward to see your results and coming posts . I too am on the same path as you, altough further behind . Ave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:27 am

Konrad Curze wrote:
Quote :
Looking forward to see your results and coming posts . I too am on the same path as you, altough further behind . Ave.

Thank you yes it seems you have the right mindset for true vampirism and the efforts will pay off.. glad you moved past they body and plan on learning to control your astral body...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Upir

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 pm

Sounds good. I'm going to do it soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohcumgache

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:38 pm

so ur saying if we know nothing about death chaos and rebirth well die
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohcumgache

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:21 pm

I feel like I wanna do this spell so bad but 1 im kinda scared like alil and I don't know a lot about chaos rebirth and yea ive been trying to become a vampire for about 2 years im not trinna get killed for not knowing enuff shit plus I don't live near any cemetaries
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rcolovski

PostSubject: What is Cornu Hands   Sun May 11, 2014 12:43 pm

In te Nosferatu pact revised it states trace left wise with joined cornu hands. What does that looks like and how do you do that ? May be a dumb question but I truly do not know. Thanks !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
janejane

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Mon May 12, 2014 2:03 am

Rcolovski wrote:
In te Nosferatu pact revised it states trace left wise with joined cornu hands. What does that looks like and how do you do that ? May be a dumb question but I truly do not know. Thanks !
' You charge the symbol by tracing left wise in joined Cornu hands and this is by placing the index fingers on the sat anagram symbol and tracing on top of the symbol circling around the circle with your hands from left to right while doing so say the words of power "potential infers, in nominee Satanas."  It says in the explanation, just read it again thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skylight29

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Fri May 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Okay guys I'm like new to this and everything. Its difficult for me to find an actual cemetery in my town. Plus, before I go harming myself I need actual proof that this black magic voodoo is real. As I wish to become a vampire, although not sure Iif any of this would work. Would someone please give me evidential proof of existence that vampires are real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Sat May 24, 2014 9:34 am

skylight29 wrote:
Okay guys I'm like new to this and everything. Its difficult for me to find an actual cemetery in my town. Plus, before I go harming myself I need actual proof that this black magic voodoo is real. As I wish to become a vampire, although not sure Iif any of this would work. Would someone please give me evidential proof of existence that vampires are real

having faith and trusting your actions is the true key for anything you try to venture in your life. and you are simply going to ask for someone else to magically charge you on with that. if you don't have faith, you shouldn't be here at the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Seeing   Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:31 pm

This may be a stupid question but, how can you see what you've written in your own blood on the black parchment, in pitch black, at 3am? I mean, I just wouldn't be able to read, because it's so dark. How is that done?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:29 am

notsoFE wrote:
This may be a stupid question but, how can you see what you've written in your own blood on the black parchment, in pitch black, at 3am? I mean, I just wouldn't be able to read, because it's so dark. How is that done?

well your question os quite sensible and pragmatic. well first of all, we would recommend you to go with the parchment paper. it is quite easier for you to look at the written pact as the parchment has a light color, and parchment is the best option to use in any ritual.
but if someone still wants to opt for a black paper then you can use a candle to help you see in the pitch dark. use a black candle most preferably to match with your attire for the ritual. or else you can use a red one alternatively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Thanks   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:43 pm

Sebastian wrote:

well your question os quite sensible and pragmatic. well first of all, we would recommend you to go with the parchment paper. it is quite easier for you to look at the written pact as the parchment has a light color, and parchment is the best option to use in any ritual.
but if someone still wants to opt for a black paper  then you can use a candle to help you see in the pitch dark. use a black candle most preferably to match with your attire for the ritual. or else you can use a red one alternatively.
Thanks for the reply. Really cleared things up for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:24 pm

So just to clarify what do you mean by parchment? I ask this because after doing a little research on the word parchment I found it refers to two different kinds of paper, one made from animal skin, and one commonly used for baking.

parch·ment
ˈpärCHmənt
noun
noun: parchment
a stiff, flat, thin material made from the prepared skin of an animal and used as a durable writing surface in ancient and medieval times.
a manuscript written on parchment.
plural noun: parchments
"a large collection of ancient parchments"
a type of stiff translucent paper treated to resemble parchment and used for lampshades, as a writing surface, and in baking.
noun: parchment paper; plural noun: parchment papers
informal
a diploma or other formal document.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:10 am

Ouroboros wrote:
So just to clarify what do you mean by parchment? I ask this because after doing a little research on the word parchment I found it refers to two different kinds of paper, one made from animal skin, and one commonly used for baking.

parch·ment
ˈpärCHmənt
noun
noun: parchment
a stiff, flat, thin material made from the prepared skin of an animal and used as a durable writing surface in ancient and medieval times.
a manuscript written on parchment.
plural noun: parchments
"a large collection of ancient parchments"
a type of stiff translucent paper treated to resemble parchment and used for lampshades, as a writing surface, and in baking.
noun: parchment paper; plural noun: parchment papers
informal
a diploma or other formal document.

The one referred in the ritual is the parchment paper made of animal skin especially goat, calf, sheep which has been used in the occult for ages. To refine your search you can add the term vellum. Vellum is another term used for parchment paper made of animal skin. Avoid using the baking paper as it is worthless in this case. You can use amazon or other online sources and try searching for "parchment vellum" or you can contact a local Wiccan store and ask them specifically for the animal skin paper.

Regards,
Sebastian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:54 pm

Thank you Sebastian for your very timely answer. There are no local Wiccan stores where I live currently sadly, but I will figure something out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:54 pm

So I plan to do this ritual very soon, and I am looking forward to it. I made my own athame with a never opened surgical blade and some chicken bones that I burned till they were black and bound it together with some black tape. I haven't found any vellum yet to use for the pact so I plan on printing out some black paper with a satanagram on one side if I don't get it in time. Is it acceptable to be done this way? Also I intuitively decided to do this on the blood moon coming up, wondering what any of you more experienced practitioners might say about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerzahin

PostSubject: Worked for whom   Mon May 16, 2016 10:02 pm

I want to do it but I am little bit confused. I understand that everybody saying it is guaranteed. But I want to talk with somebody who turned and it is actually worked for you. I want to let my confusion over, otherwise that pact won't work. So if there anybody who got turned, talk to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerick120

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:31 am

anybody here who did it and it worked for them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrien

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:40 am

Hello everyone.I am new to this site.I was hoping to find a real vampire who can help me become one too.I am tired of dealing with spells and rituals.All they have given me are some bad side effects and of course did not worked.I would like to become one by real infection from a real one.I am not asking to be bitten.I just wanted a little vampire blood.Real vampire blood.Just a little.Enough to turn me.I will pay money for it too.I know it would be an insult to put a price on such amazing gift but I am desperate to be one.I have searched for years to become one.Anyone that can help me please reply.Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarrenSanguine

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:37 am

Do we have to drink blood to complete the transformation?Also I would appreciate it if someone would tell me if the contest is still on? Anyone please reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:58 am

Prez wrote:
@sebastian are you a vampire coz you sure know a lot bro

while in the forum, please abide by the rules and regulation. Kindly do not use spam the comment section with personal messages. Only questions related to the suitable article must be asked here.

you can go through the rules and regulations of the website using the following link:

http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us/t1123-announcement-runnin-up-the-forum?tid=0ad1df4a0f8ad77aefeed2070446565a

your post will be removed within 24 hours or by the time you read this message, whichever is earlier.

in case of any help you can drop your question on the forum.

Regards,
Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzazelStrix

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm

When drawing blood near the end of the ritual, how much should be drawn ?
Does it need to be a significant amount, such as a major blood vessel ? Or simply a tinsy cut that might draw a couple droplets' worth of blood ?

(Also, excuse me if I'm posting this at the wrong place - I'm slowly learning the ways of the forum; but I thought that since it's a question about the Nosferatu Pact, maybe I should post it here.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataly2209

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:33 am

"after i said ill tell you now where you could actually practice this ritual.
from your own house, yes from your own house as you live alone but do it following the next instructions;
1- do it at the same timing which is 3 am
2- keep it pitch black darkness in your house.
3- keep a window or two open preferably kitchens windows
4- keep a pot or a bowl any container actually full of water in your kitchen uncovered.
5- have some chicken for dinner or lunch and keep the remaining bones of the chicken next to the water.
6- proceed with the ritual in your bathroom with light of just using candles magic light keeping the bathrooms door open and use a card board or a peice of paper to draw the pentagram you had to skitch on the soil instead"

Soo the admin said we could practice it from our house, but when it says we could draw the pentagram we should sketch in the soil does it have to be big enough that we can step inside or just in a normal piece of paper?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Nataly2209 wrote:
"after i said ill tell you now where you could actually practice this ritual.
from your own house, yes from your own house as you live alone but do it following the next instructions;
1- do it at the same timing which is 3 am
2- keep it pitch black darkness in your house.
3- keep a window or two open preferably kitchens windows
4- keep a pot or a bowl any container actually full of water in your kitchen uncovered.
5- have some chicken for dinner or lunch and keep the remaining bones of the chicken next to the water.
6- proceed with the ritual in your bathroom with light of just using candles magic light keeping the bathrooms door open and use a card board or a peice of paper to draw the pentagram you had to skitch on the soil instead"

Soo the admin said we could practice it from our house, but when it says we could draw the pentagram we should sketch in the soil does it have to be big enough that we can step inside or just in a normal piece of paper?

The paper should be big enough for you to stand within the pentagram. A paper with a size of A0 would be suitable for the purpose or a cardboard of similar size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   

Back to top Go down

Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next