Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Yesterday at 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:11 am

it's been a week now, and still nothing.

and to those wondering... yes, I've completed this ritual step-by-step, in a pitch-black spot in my local cemetery.

Did my dark meditation well in advance. I went on to perform the ritual without an OUNCE of fear.

Now, has anyone else actually completed this ritual with PROVEN results?! because the longer I wait the more doubtful I'm becoming of this ritual even being legitimate.

and now the Admin has posted a 'revised' version, that is, an addition to this pact.

What the hell is going on?! Anyone care to elaborate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:41 am

The reason iy didnt work is because your body/spirit wasnt prepaird for the dark forces. You must preform the 'revised' ritual first..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: read very important   Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Blasphemouz wrote:
it's been a week now, and still nothing.

and to those wondering... yes, I've completed this ritual step-by-step, in a pitch-black spot in my local cemetery.

Did my dark meditation well in advance. I went on to perform the ritual without an OUNCE of fear.

Now, has anyone else actually completed this ritual with PROVEN results?! because the longer I wait the more doubtful I'm becoming of this ritual even being legitimate.

and now the Admin has posted a 'revised' version, that is, an addition to this pact.

What the hell is going on?! Anyone care to elaborate?

Ok , ill explain of why you failed the ritual...
in your case it is different from all other usual cases but similar at the same time.
Before any magical practise or ritual there must be preparation specially to whom isnt spirtually enlightened. As i mentioned even expert mages sorcerers and witches also do theri preparations before any ritual.. And preparations are not only by collecting materials of the ritual like candles and esenses or preparing the place and such, no this also includes preparing yourself for the ritual using meditation accepting what your going into spirtual practices and believing in what you are about to attempt.
Now you all say you are ready you dont fear anything or else say i have darkness energy already summoned let me proceed with the ritual, now you hold right there and read the rest carefully..
First ask yourself this question, are you an instant spell caster?? or capable of instantly casting spells and them working? if your answer was yes then answer this afterwards, are you capable of instantly casting or practising necormancy magic? if your answer was yes to the first question then it would definitley be No to the second and if it was otherwise with no offense you dont know a clue of what magic is in the first place.

now all the above description and intro was in general but to you please read the following it concerns the rest also so proceed reading;
what the hell do i mean by absorbing the darkness or darkness meditation? here is an answer to it and how is your situation different but still similar
every kind of magic varies from another if it was white magic black necromantic voodoo or whatever eachone is different than the other
so therefor preparation is different for each kind of magic so what is darkness preparation.
now when you practise white magic you would want to do healthy meditations and focus on positive energy and whatso ever.
now when i say dark meditation i mean focusing on on all negative energy to be absorbed not to be so comfortable within your meditation, you need to absorb all that is negative from anger hatred envy agony misery and all negativity you might feel and indulge them within yourself and then reflect them within the ritual for dark forces to appear there must be darkness wsithin you and darkness is not acheived before you put aside all positivity and facing negativity within you being positive all the time makes a fraction in the balance within your abyss and you are not able to become what a morbid imgae of a vampire recquires for the manifestations to appear.
now in your situation cemetry was a play ground for you you are so used to it and it reflect no balck thoughts or dark images into you magic is all about concetrating and reflecting your energies to the outside thats the first fundemental of magic before the use of any other intermediate of the word if you couldnt acheive to direct your energy after absorbing it you can never acheive magic. please behold to read the next follow upost after this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: follow up   Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:44 pm

now here is a follow up to the first post but before i start this one id like to comment on one thing you mentioned when you asked of whom has acheived this and wanted for proves from whom did.
Now who i know of who has became a vampire using this or any other way i tell you this non would prove a thing, i am an elder myself and im not willing nor shall i prove anything to anyone.
i offer you some knowledge with the basic fact accept or refuse to learn either ways you are welcome to do what you choose to, but when it comes to your belief in this its your personal matter no one is willing to prove anything to anyone. maybe just right i know a very good reason for your failure in this ritual which is in some part of you you were questioning your belief in this.

after i said ill tell you now where you could actually practice this ritual.
from your own house, yes from your own house as you live alone but do it following the next instructions;
1- do it at the same timing which is 3 am
2- keep it pitch black darkness in your house.
3- keep a window or two open preferably kitchens windows
4- keep a pot or a bowl any container actually full of water in your kitchen uncovered.
5- have some chicken for dinner or lunch and keep the remaining bones of the chicken next to the water.
6- proceed with the ritual in your bathroom with light of just using candles magic light keeping the bathrooms door open and use a card board or a peice of paper to draw the pentagram you had to skitch on the soil instead
do this with the previous preparation ritual i gave you and you must be ready as long as you 100% believe in what you are doing and have no doubts or questioning whats so ever
Blessing;
Back to top Go down
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:19 pm

I don't want to come off sounding humorous, but I have A LOT of hate, accompanied by evil intentions, dwelling within me.

I know for a fact that I have a negative aurora surrounding me... I honestly don't understand how else I could possibly channel 'more' negativity within or around me.

And this bathroom ritual... I don't understand -- this is supposed to be a PRACTICE ritual? do I preform this the same day as when I burn the sigil?

Also, is this suppose to be done a night before the actual ritual (in cemetery)?

how about burning a pact and cutting myself... does this apply to this bathroom ritual?
Back to top Go down
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:31 pm

You don't understand how BEYOND frustrating it is to not have ANY spells, white or black, work -- and now not even a fucking Satanic ritual is working for me, in spite of all my efforts!

And Admin, in spite of your help and suggestions, you seem to make it more and more complex.

Hell, I bet even if I attempted to give my soul to Satan and ask him to take my life -- THAT probably wouldn't even work!

I feel like I'm completely and utterly worthless in all aspects right now. Evil or Very Mad

Whatever happened to being bitten by an immortal vampyr... isn't that supposed to turn you into one as well?!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: yes   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:09 pm

If you stop questioning and proceed with the rest of the instuctions i gave you trust me it would work. second of all Being a Vampire isnt an easy thing not before not after vamps life isnt easy so do you expext becoming one is? plus being bitten by an imortal vamp yes there is such a close thing to this but "believe me" it isnt such an easy thing either. Trust in what you do and accept the path you are taking it would be easier for you. i have posted the instructions now its up to you to follow or choose a different way. you see what suits yourself most we are here to instuct and following the instruction wouldnt make it more complex instead it would get you to your goal easier. Its not how you get it is what you get eventually!
Back to top Go down
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Being a Vampire isnt an easy thing not before not after vamps life isnt easy so do you expext becoming one is

what makes it soo difficult?

but anyway, I just need some guidance -- personal help.

Can you talk to me on MSN tonight, Admin?
Back to top Go down
tonyDS

PostSubject: help   Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:00 am

first i wanna know what kind of circle i can use in the grown to stop the entrance of no wished spirits, and if be bitted by a vampire would be better than be transformed by ritual.
i think that will be better be transformed by the ritual, we would be directly transformed by the demon without any blood mix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Could I buy a anthame online with a black handle but has a silver bottom and handguard, Also knowing that it might have been used in some way.. Or do I have to go buy one from a store and not online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: answers   Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:43 am

Blasphemouz:
first of all i would like to clear your doubts about one thing. Satan doesn't take your soul and take your life, trust me this isn't the way. you dedicate your soul without expecting anything in return all by free will, Satan guide you all along the way. sometimes he guides you through signs, you just have to pick them up. trust me it just requires a small shred of faith. i was much skeptic like you a couple of years ago but as i followed my path towards the darkness i realized only shot we have in this thing is faith, doing the rittual might be an easy thing, but doing it right is what will give you the required results. just have your faith intact, do question everything but try to find their answers on your own, of course seek for guidance if you require. trust your instincts and eventually you will get the hold.

regarding your second question about vampire life, well the most challenging aspect of a vampire life is survival, its all about survival my friend.

tony2212:
i didn't really understand about the spirits you were talking about. well first of all you don't need any circle, you ask the demon to manifest themselves , so you don't need any protection from them if thats what you asked. if you are talking about any other spirit i dont think you have to worry about them either, just focus on the ritual anfd you will be fine.

burningangel1:
you can buy it online if you think the source is legit and will provide you a new athame. if you think there is a single possibility that the athame you are going to buy has been used before, i suggest don't buy it. try a store and ask for a brand new athame never ever used before. if you can't get an athame, you can try any black dagger or a black knife, make sure they are new and they got a black handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: question   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:47 pm

was this ritual acient or was it more modern?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tonyDS

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:32 am

One think im sure sebastian we need to Be careful with demons we cannot let them have total control on the ritual or we can finish dead in the ground, that kind of spirits can be very kind but they are still demons and they don't do anything without get something for trade
Believe me, don't be naive.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:42 am

tony2212 wrote:
One think im sure sebastian we need to Be careful with demons we cannot let them have total control on the ritual or we can finish dead in the ground, that kind of spirits can be very kind but they are still demons and they don't do anything without get something for trade

Just dont have any fear when you summon them and follow every step of the ritual while staying completely respectful!
You shouldnt have any problems.

Dont forget to have a nicely drawn, big, and clear pentacle on the ground. No holes. All points lined up with with the outer circle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:15 am

tony2212 wrote:

Better watch out – demons pretend to help you by luring you to your ultimate (and timely) downfall, at which point they would then abandon you.

Such deceptive buggers... reminds me an awful lot of myself. Twisted Evil

All the merrier!

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
WARRIORofLILITH

PostSubject: nosferatu   Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:05 am

so the nosferatu pact is to be writ in blood.
so does that mean draw blood from your thumb and then write on the paper with a dryed out pen dipped in your blood?
also is it ok if the writings are prepared hours before the ritual will take place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 am

WARRIORofLILITH wrote:
so the nosferatu pact is to be writ in blood.
so does that mean draw blood from your thumb and then write on the paper with a dryed out pen dipped in your blood?
also is it ok if the writings are prepared hours before the ritual will take place.

I used a shaving razor blade and made small cuts around my belly button area, but anywhere is fine as long as u can draw enough blood to write out the pact.

I used a very fine paint brush, which I've purchased at the dollar store, and wrote out the pact on black construction paper.

I did it at about 2 am (1 hour before ritual commencement).

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
SatanicVampire

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Must I write the whole pact in blood. And what must I do after I drew the pentagram- explain again please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:50 pm

SatanicVampire wrote:
Must I write the whole pact in blood. And what must I do after I drew the pentagram- explain again please.

If you take your time and re-read the explanation of the Pact, (your know. The ritual with a detailed explantion) and procedures on the first page, your question will be explained. Neutral

http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us/t31-nosferatu-pact-as-it-is-with-detailed-explanation-after
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: re   Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 pm

SatanicVampire wrote:

Yes u write the whole pact with your blood.
well everything else that u asked has already been explained by the admin so i suggest u to read that, but i'll summarise it for you.
After u etch the pentagram on the ground, you enter inside the pentagram and the draw a circle around it in anti clockwise direction, u can use a stick for that. After you are done, your ritual starts and then you point the athame dagger to the sky and recite the necro incantation. When u do it you MIGHT hear something or see something, but if u dont see anything its ok, just cross your arms infron of your chest and bow your head. Next thing is you take the paper out and read the pact written on it. After u are done, you burn the paper with a match stick. Then you take the athame dagger and cut any of your body to offer some blood to the dark forces. After that you cross your arms again and this time you bow down as for showing respect. Now the ritual is done so you undo the pentagram anticlockwise and walk out. Then you go home and sleep immediately
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatanicVampire

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:33 am

Ok and this has to be in a cemetery? I can only do it at my house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 am

SatanicVampire wrote:

it's the most recommended since it is where lots of demons roaming and easily to be summoned. other than that, I would suggest any abandoned area @ forest ground. if you read the instructions again, somewhere where no people could watch or see you commit the rituals. if you house area fine from this matter, it's ok. but if you lived with family in the house or your place packed with lots of people, I advice don't since there could be distractions. Smile

Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:20 am

SatanicVampire wrote:

a cemetery, a pit or crypt, an old abandoned house, or any other place where you can be all alone in the dark will work. and don't forget to do the dark meditation which is mentioned already. just like diela said you can use your own house only if you are sure that you would be all alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Sebastian wrote:
SatanicVampire wrote:

a cemetery, a pit or crypt, an old abandoned house, or any other place where you can be all alone in the dark will work. and don't forget to do the dark meditation which is mentioned already. just like diela said you can use your own house only if you are sure that you would be all alone.

I have learned of another way to become a vampire that is a little bit easier, it is an black lodge ritual which works on becoming an undead vampire which means you have crossed the abyss of death and have returned as a vampire..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:27 am

darksinister wrote:

I have learned of another way to become a vampire that is a little bit easier, it is an black lodge ritual which works on becoming an undead vampire which means you have crossed the abyss of death and have returned as a vampire..
By all means, please post away, along with its source(s)!

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after   

Back to top Go down

Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next