Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
 
Blasphemous
 
darkdiela5
 
Nightshade
 
Charm Moonchild
 
Sebastian
 
burningangel1
 
vampireloard
 
Torilei Denali
 
immortal vampire
 

Share | 
 

 Strict warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



20120924
PostStrict warning

Every and all the members on this website this is a general and a specific warning...
first of all if anyone is holding hatred or grudge against anybody its a no way and very forbidden to use insults and offensive words against any other member of these forums no matter how simple or bad the insults were you cant call someone a jerk an ant or anything and anyone who insults any other member however the member was old or a new member he shall be banned of this website and his account will be deactivated we have three types of banning method,first method shall be considered a simple punishement to all members but if the member returns and creates trouble again shall be banned second and then third type until he cant access the forums at all.
But dealing with spamming and insult members will be banned using the second type of banning immediatley without further notice this shall be the first and last time we direct a warning regarding this issue,
there shall be no tollerance with insulting, offending or spamming any member of this community...
Any member registered at this website has reached a place seeking knowledge there for earned our respect and attention,
but using such methods or spamming the members shall be considered spamming us personally and will we shall not accept it at all.

As for the member Vamplord he has been trying to make a point there but no one could see it through the rage he created spamming around and insulting as for considering this the first warning there shall be no action as banning taken against him but we will definitely do so if any of this has ever happened again, i read through his posts and he has been apologizing for his previous posts but never let your mood go against or affect the community here.. So this shall be the last time and last warning as for keeping a journal of your experience the place is clear where to do it just start a new topic in "share you experience section" and post all the updates as replies at the same topic,like just start new topic and reply to your very own topic with further updates of your experience.


As for Blasphemous all ditucted rep points shall be rewarded to him plus 50 points from the admins as a reward for mature response and reactions and not replying to offends and insults with others..

blessed be and thank you all...
Back to top Go down

 Similar topics

-
» Warning Dreams
» old woman in dream warning me
» Element warning light flashing
» Warning to Resolve Problems at Arab Summit
» An egg warning...
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Strict warning :: Comments

avatar
Re: Strict warning
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:05 am  Whitedemon
Miss Lia wrote:
Every and all the members on this website this is a general and a specific warning...
first of all if anyone is holding hatred or grudge against anybody its a no way and very forbidden to use insults and offensive words against any other member of these forums no matter how simple or bad the insults were you cant call someone a jerk an ant or anything and anyone who insults any other member however the member was old or a new member he shall be banned of this website and his account will be deactivated we have three types of banning method,first method shall be considered a simple punishement to all members but if the member returns and creates trouble again shall be banned second and then third type until he cant access the forums at all.
But dealing with spamming and insult members will be banned using the second type of banning immediatley without further notice this shall be the first and last time we direct a warning regarding this issue,
there shall be no tollerance with insulting, offending or spamming any member of this community...
Any member registered at this website has reached a place seeking knowledge there for earned our respect and attention,
but using such methods or spamming the members shall be considered spamming us personally and will we shall not accept it at all.

As for the member Vamplord he has been trying to make a point there but no one could see it through the rage he created spamming around and insulting as for considering this the first warning there shall be no action as banning taken against him but we will definitely do so if any of this has ever happened again, i read through his posts and he has been apologizing for his previous posts but never let your mood go against or affect the community here.. So this shall be the last time and last warning as for keeping a journal of your experience the place is clear where to do it just start a new topic in "share you experience section" and post all the updates as replies at the same topic,like just start new topic and reply to your very own topic with further updates of your experience.


As for Blasphemous all ditucted rep points shall be rewarded to him plus 50 points from the admins as a reward for mature response and reactions and not replying to offends and insults with others..

blessed be and thank you all...
you mentioned a very good point Lia.i hope its never gonna happen again.this website created to be a source of knowledge not a place for arguing and spamming.we must do better and try to keep this website go without this problems
avatar
Re: Strict warning
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:36 am  Blasphemous
I understand Vamplord's frustration due to his sleep deprivation (been there, done that), but he could have also easily aided his relentlessness by going off the net, for starters, and doing something more leisurely -- going out for a walk, or even watching TV.

The internet opens up a world of delusions for somebody who lacks sleep and/or is enraged by something. Again, speaking from experience. Wink lol

But anyway, thanks so much to the mods for their generousity, and merry meet my forum friends! Smile
avatar
Re: Strict warning
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:46 am  darkdiela5
everyone should had learn from the lessons now, and hopefully this matter never ever going to happen again.
avatar
Re: Strict warning
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:56 am  Blasphemous
darkdiela5 wrote:
everyone should had learn from the lessons now, and hopefully this matter never ever going to happen again.
Dearest Ella, this being an open online community, new so-called trolls will always bombard us with their shenanigans sooner or later. Luckily, we now have the power to stop them ourselves. Very Happy
Re: Strict warning
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:53 am  Guest
"We" the Administrators hope we never seen again something like that or even Similar.
And now with the new moderators u have a new responsability too so be wise Guys and remember ur responsability...
I hope everyone understood the message....



Lia
avatar
Re: Strict warning
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:10 pm  Blades Of Darkness
i dident under stand all of this.spaming? is that if someone puts a ritual /spell up that is fake information ect or what is spaming if thats not it.i just wanted to know . i dont want to be band so just making shure.
avatar
Re: Strict warning
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:06 pm  Blasphemous
Blades Of Darkness wrote:
i dident under stand all of this.spaming? is that if someone puts a ritual /spell up that is fake information ect or what is spaming if thats not it.i just wanted to know . i dont want to be band so just making shure.

Spamming is basically when a forum member makes numerous consecutive posts that have little or nothing to do with the subject at hand, especially if they attempt to start an msn chat, so-to-speak, with another forum member directly in the thread.

You wouldn't be banned for simply inquiring, by the way. lol
avatar
Re: Strict warning
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:43 pm  Blades Of Darkness
Blasphemous wrote:
Blades Of Darkness wrote:
i dident under stand all of this.spaming? is that if someone puts a ritual /spell up that is fake information ect or what is spaming if thats not it.i just wanted to know . i dont want to be band so just making shure.

Spamming is basically when a forum member makes numerous consecutive posts that have little or nothing to do with the subject at hand, especially if they attempt to start an msn chat, so-to-speak, with another forum member directly in the thread.

You wouldn't be banned for simply inquiring, by the way. lol

lol thanks Blasphemous . and whats the word inquiring mean or another simple word for that lol thanks again .
avatar
Re: Strict warning
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:57 pm  Blasphemous
Blades Of Darkness wrote:

lol thanks Blasphemous . and whats the word inquiring mean or another simple word for that lol thanks again .

To inquire is to seek information about something particular.
avatar
Re: Strict warning
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:09 pm  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
Blades Of Darkness wrote:
i dident under stand all of this.spaming? is that if someone puts a ritual /spell up that is fake information ect or what is spaming if thats not it.i just wanted to know . i dont want to be band so just making shure.

Spamming is basically when a forum member makes numerous consecutive posts that have little or nothing to do with the subject at hand, especially if they attempt to start an msn chat, so-to-speak, with another forum member directly in the thread.

You wouldn't be banned for simply inquiring, by the way. lol

yes thats why there is a chatbox in this website Very Happy i dont know why no one using it and they just putting comments.chatbox make things easy bounce
avatar
Re: Strict warning
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:28 pm  darkdiela5
WhiteDemon wrote:
yes thats why there is a chatbox in this website Very Happy i dont know why no one using it and they just putting comments.chatbox make things easy bounce

apparently, some people (including me too) don't know about the chatbox (but now I know about it now, thanks to you Very Happy).
avatar
Great
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:13 pm  Charm Moonchild
I guess our new mods are getting the hang of it. Thank you so much everyone for helping us. The Admins are thankful to have you guys on board. As Miss Lia said, this is another responsibility but we believe you guys can do it. Carry on and if you have any questions we will be here to help.


Blessed Be,
Re: Strict warning
Post on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:47 pm  Guest
Charm Moonchild wrote:
I guess our new mods are getting the hang of it. Thank you so much everyone for helping us. The Admins are thankful to have you guys on board. As Miss Lia said, this is another responsibility but we believe you guys can do it. Carry on and if you have any questions we will be here to help.


Blessed Be,

Feel free to ask us Anything u need.

Lia
Re: Strict warning
Post   Sponsored content
 

Strict warning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: