Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» POSSESSING SMELL
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:33 am by AzazelStrix

» Other species
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:35 am by Vanya stark

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:09 pm by Nataly2209

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Fiery Wall of Protection Spell:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Fiery Wall of Protection Spell:   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 pm

found on this website http://www.bewitchingbee.com credit goes to them ,

This spell will invoke the aid of Archangel Michael & his flaming sword

Ingredients:

four blue candles

one white candle

one black candle

angelica root

Dragon's Blood incense

a handful of graveyard dirt

Hot Foot Powder

Fiery Wall of Protection Powder

Fiery Wall of Protection Oil

one Saint Michael medal

One coffin nail

Name paper

If possible, a personal item of the person that you need protection from.

Begin by cleansing the area of any negativity that might be hanging around. Burn Dragon's Blood and go around the room clock-wise, smoking the area. Place a pinch of Fiery Wall of Protection Powder in the four corners of the room. On your altar, or a safe, clean work area set your supplies. Put the graveyard dirt in a glass or Corning wear type bowl. Carve the word protection in the white candle, using the coffin nail. Dress this candle with Fiery Wall of Protection Oil. Place your Saint Michael medal next to this candle.

Say: "Protect me with your fiery sword", (or the name of the person you are working the spell for), as you dress the candle. Set this candle down and sprinkle a protective circle around it three times using first: Fiery Wall of Protection Powder, second: Angelica root pieces, third: five finger grass. Light the candle.

Next, take the four blue candles and carve the name of the Archangels: Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, & Uriel. One name of each archangel on each blue candle. Dress these candles with Fiery Wall of Protection Oil as you say each of their names. You can chant: "Michael, Michael, burning bright, protect me now with all your might." Repeat this chant for each of the four archangels. (Or use whatever words seem most powerful to you). Place these four blue candles (one north, one south, one east, & one west) around the white candle. Place them on top of the circle of powder and herbs, and light all four of the blue candles.

Take your paper and write the name of the person or thing that you seek protection from three times. Sprinkle some hot foot powder (just a pinch) on the paper. Fold the name paper up to as small as you can make it, always folding away from yourself as you do it. Take the black candle and carve "keep away" on one side. On the other side carve the persons name. Light this candle, and as it burns recite Psalm 91. Take the name paper and touch it to the flame on the black candle. Place it on top of the graveyard dirt and let it burn. When it has burned down to ashes, take the black candle and set it on top of the ashes. Let it burn all the way down, or for as long as you are able to safely let it burn before extinguishing it.

Let the Blue and white candles burn down. Take the Saint Michael card or medal and some of the herbs and powder and place them in a blue cloth or mojo bag. Dress it with Fiery Wall of Protection Oil and carry it with you.

Take the candle, ashes and graveyard dirt to a cemetery and bury them there. Or else take them to a crossroads. throw the mess into the middle of the crossroad your left shoulder, walk away, and don't look back.

Take a cleansing protection bath using hyssop & eucalyptus afterwards. As you pour the water over you recite psalm 37, "Fret not thyself with evil doers"...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Spell:   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Blades Of Darkness wrote:

Take a cleansing protection bath using hyssop & eucalyptus afterwards. As you pour the water over you recite psalm 37, "Fret not thyself with evil doers"...

Ah man, I wish this part wasn't required of the ritual... the moment I step into a warm bath, I'm dead asleep! lol

That, plus having to recite a bible verse?! affraid YIKES!

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1