Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Yesterday at 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

How to look or search for blood.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
darksinister wrote:

It was a common mistake that the vampire feeds on blood, for it would be impossible since the vampire feeds in its spirit form, for if blood is all that a vampire wanted it would enjoy a nice rare steak everyday.. a vampire feeds on the lifeforce itself the excessive lifeforce that human herd gives off.. they can drink blood but the blood is just a container for what they really want the lifeforce energy..

dear, the information and experiences had been told by vampire himself. I am sorry, but you seems like saying we are made up those thing like the matter of a true vamp drink only blood, and if you truly do spent your time as I suggest to read previous posts, vampires didn't attack humans for blood, instead feed on animal's blood. that's to answer the next question of yours, beside vamps bind by rules and every actions will be noticed by Elder, so no sane vamp would go attack humans so AGAIN, SPENT YOUR TIME TO READ, pretty please before coming up with these arguments.

Depends on what you define as a vampire are you talking a lifestyler vampire like Don Henrie or a beyond the grave real deal vampire.. because its fine if you want to believe that drinking blood will give you power, but a true vampire is not a physical walking around person they are a spirit that once was a living person who has learned the skill to avoid the second death of their astral bodies.. and suffice of the lifeforce of others not physical blood but the energy that are body generates..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:02 pm

darksinister wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:
darksinister wrote:

It was a common mistake that the vampire feeds on blood, for it would be impossible since the vampire feeds in its spirit form, for if blood is all that a vampire wanted it would enjoy a nice rare steak everyday.. a vampire feeds on the lifeforce itself the excessive lifeforce that human herd gives off.. they can drink blood but the blood is just a container for what they really want the lifeforce energy..

dear, the information and experiences had been told by vampire himself. I am sorry, but you seems like saying we are made up those thing like the matter of a true vamp drink only blood, and if you truly do spent your time as I suggest to read previous posts, vampires didn't attack humans for blood, instead feed on animal's blood. that's to answer the next question of yours, beside vamps bind by rules and every actions will be noticed by Elder, so no sane vamp would go attack humans so AGAIN, SPENT YOUR TIME TO READ, pretty please before coming up with these arguments.

Depends on what you define as a vampire are you talking a lifestyler vampire like Don Henrie or a beyond the grave real deal vampire.. because its fine if you want to believe that drinking blood will give you power, but a true vampire is not a physical walking around person they are a spirit that once was a living person who has learned the skill to avoid the second death of their astral bodies.. and suffice of the lifeforce of others not physical blood but the energy that are body generates..

your not going to find a spell that will make you look like a vampire from buffy the vampire slayer and your not gonna find the secret in just drinking blood itself because nothing will happen once you drink the blood. There are people out there that my get a sexual kick out of it, but if you truly want to feed then you need to feed off of the power centers of humans, and you can feed off of people in your dreams as well. plus you run the risk of getting some illness from drinking blood. Like I said if your looking for a real vampire they are not gonna walk up to you and wear a cape and plastic fangs and bite people... a real vampire is a spirit form they don't wear capes and drink blood from people in fact you won't find any bite marks on the victims of vampires..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:04 pm

darksinister wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:
darksinister wrote:

A vampire will conduct the hunt and use their tendril to feed off of the lifeforce of others... they can cause their victims to think that they have grown fangs through a glamour especially when they are hungry for energy, they can also file their teeth down to strike fear in their prey for fear will taste good to them when they feed on their prey, but mostly you won't find a vampire sitting around sipping a glass of wine atleast not a true vampire..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Blasphemous wrote:
Admin wrote:

Bring up ur crystal yall dark mirrors and tarrot cards and start fortunetelling.. Just remember you make your own destiny
I'll be sitting in my torture chamber with my scrying mirror and bowl of ketchup-flavoured popcorn. Cool

I guess I would have to explain what the occult definition of a real vampire is:

Vampire: Predatory spirit that suffices of the lifeforce of others

1st degree vampire: A living being yet who has learned how to feed via touch
2nd degree vampire : has accepted the teachings and had the Nosferatu mass
3rd degree vampire : has crossed the abyss of death through the help of a Master Nosferatu and resurrected as a full beyond the grave vampire

what a vampire is not according to the occult:

A vampire is not a man or woman with a cape with pointy teeth drinking blood alone and ignoring the lifeforce energy that itself can save them from the second death, dresses up like lestat and thinks they can fly around and have glowing in the dark eyes..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:57 pm

darksinister wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
Admin wrote:

Bring up ur crystal yall dark mirrors and tarrot cards and start fortunetelling.. Just remember you make your own destiny
I'll be sitting in my torture chamber with my scrying mirror and bowl of ketchup-flavoured popcorn. Cool

I guess I would have to explain what the occult definition of a real vampire is:

Vampire: Predatory spirit that suffices of the lifeforce of others

1st degree vampire: A living being yet who has learned how to feed via touch
2nd degree vampire : has accepted the teachings and had the Nosferatu mass
3rd degree vampire : has crossed the abyss of death through the help of a Master Nosferatu and resurrected as a full beyond the grave vampire

what a vampire is not according to the occult:

A vampire is not a man or woman with a cape with pointy teeth drinking blood alone and ignoring the lifeforce energy that itself can save them from the second death, dresses up like lestat and thinks they can fly around and have glowing in the dark eyes..

a vampire is not a reanimated corpse.. the vampire needs a living vessel to digest the energy it has taken.. they can possess multiple bodies at will and extend their lifespan if not beheaded, staked or burned... the oldest vampire that my mentor has met was about 150 years old or so and he wasn't sure if this master Nosferatu was a man or a fallen angel.. this master helped him into the 2nd degree level..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 am

[quote="darksinister"]
darkdiela5 wrote:

dear Lord, it seems you keep judging on what we try to explain is merely based on myth or cultures, first I don't know who the heck is Henrie is, all I know and learn is truth from admins and moderators whom work hard to help us walking in this path.

I am sorry but if you try to bring/shared your thought and ideas and want us to learnt about it, please respect others opinion and thoughts first. Very Happy

darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:14 am

[quote="darkdiela5"]
darksinister wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:

dear Lord, it seems you keep judging on what we try to explain is merely based on myth or cultures, first I don't know who the heck is Henrie is, all I know and learn is truth from admins and moderators whom work hard to help us walking in this path.

I am sorry but if you try to bring/shared your thought and ideas and want us to learnt about it, please respect others opinion and thoughts first. Very Happy

I just want everyone to beware of what a true vampire is.. I don't want people thinking that drinking blood makes them a vampire.. there are many posers out there that think that drinking blood from their boyfriend or girlfriend will make them immortal it doesn't work that way sorry your not gonna fly around and need an invitation into someones house that is all fictional..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:16 am

[quote="darksinister"]
darkdiela5 wrote:
darksinister wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:

I just want everyone to beware of what a true vampire is.. I don't want people thinking that drinking blood makes them a vampire.. there are many posers out there that think that drinking blood from their boyfriend or girlfriend will make them immortal it doesn't work that way sorry your not gonna fly around and need an invitation into someones house that is all fictional..

like I said you have to look up what the occult vampire is to understand it more directly an occult vampire is a predatory spirit its not an actual person walking around and talking to people, that is lifestyler vampires that do that a real beyond the grave vampire is a spirit that feeds on the lifeforce of humans..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:19 am

[quote="darkdiela5"]
darksinister wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:

there are three degrees to vampirism that must be mastered for full transformation in fact its easier for a werewolf transformation then a full vampire one..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:32 am

[quote="darksinister"][quote="darkdiela5"]
darksinister wrote:

for the last time, I beg you to spent some time to read the previous posts by admin and others first whom I and other members believe as the ones whom truly know and had lots experiences in this.

I am pretty sure we never says anywhere from this site that drink blood will surely make you a vamp, especially from human where all members already knew it is forbidden. it's not just about drinking blood that make you immortal, but others characteristics/signs/traits as well counted. if you truly click the link I gave before, you will learn connection between blood as life force and immortality as well true sign of vampirism.

and please don't mixed or think the information in this site is same like other vampire websites you had been into, being influenced by outside beliefs, Don whatever and myths.

darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:40 am

[quote="darkdiela5"][quote="darksinister"]
darkdiela5 wrote:
darksinister wrote:

for the last time, I beg you to spent some time to read the previous posts by admin and others first whom I and other members believe as the ones whom truly know and had lots experiences in this.

I am pretty sure we never says anywhere from this site that drink blood will surely make you a vamp, especially from human where all members already knew it is forbidden. it's not just about drinking blood that make you immortal, but others characteristics/signs/traits as well counted. if you truly click the link I gave before, you will learn connection between blood as life force and immortality as well true sign of vampirism.

and please don't mixed or think the information in this site is same like other vampire websites you had been into, being influenced by outside beliefs, Don whatever and myths.

indeed if you read my posts you would be aware of what an occult vampire is.... that is all I wish to message about that subject I guess to each their own if you like to drink blood of animals and humans thinking it is getting you somewhere that is your own desires...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:42 am

[quote="darksinister"][quote="darkdiela5"]
darksinister wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:
darksinister wrote:

indeed if you read my posts you would be aware of what an occult vampire is.... that is all I wish to message about that subject I guess to each their own if you like to drink blood of animals and humans thinking it is getting you somewhere that is your own desires...

I guess I wanted to help make this goal of true vampirism real for the people who have posted on this site from the knowledge I have obtained from a real occult vampire who is part of black lodge and the information I have gotten which leads to true initiation into Vampire status..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:27 am

dear darksinister

i ask you for last time to read some information that posted here by Jake carlson/Admin.if you still keep post informations such as these i may have to delete them all.do what moderators says
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:24 am

WhiteDemon wrote:
dear darksinister

i ask you for last time to read some information that posted here by Jake carlson/Admin.if you still keep post informations such as these i may have to delete them all.do what moderators says

I'm trying to clear up some of the misinformation that is being spread upon this site... if anyone wishes to become a true vampire the predator of humans a predatory spirit please private message me, if you wish to continue this path of fantasy listed here you will not find what you are seeking

within truth lies fact and fancy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
immortal vampire

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:33 pm

basically darksinister vampires have and will always drink blood for survival. i dont know maybe youre a different type of vampire its possible you could just be a physic vampire since you show alot of signs of being one especially your thought of what feeding is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Wanderer

PostSubject: My country.   Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:51 am

In my country. You can get pig(pork) blood easily. Because here, pork blood is used to cook a dish called "Dinuguan", which is eaten usually with "Puto", in english, Rice Cake. and used for a grilled dish called "Betamax" or simply called "Dugo"(filipino term for "Blood")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:11 am

You also have to understand that pork's may contain nasty little critters
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
The Alchemist

PostSubject: Human Blood   Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:19 pm

So, a few weeks ago I did the effective but dangerous method of turning. A couple days ago I was biking with a friend, he crashed and was bleeding everywhere on the ground, so I waited for him to look the other way and I had time to reach down and get a couple drops of blood on my fingers and I licked them clean, and it tasted amazing. today I basically slept and sat around tired all day, eating everything in my house. Any information relevant to this would be extremely useful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   

Back to top Go down

How to look or search for blood.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2