Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Today at 9:21 pm by Immoral God

» Get a Power
Today at 8:37 am by AzazelStrix

» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

How to look or search for blood.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

PostSubject: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Blood is one of the life basics needed by vampires in order to survive. finding or looking for blood is one of the adaptation for all vampires, especially the newborn. vampires generally can feed either on both animal's and human's blood but do take a quick note that human's blood is hard to obtained due to very few sources available that can provide human's blood, not to mentions the rules that forbidden vampires to attack and feed on humans .Animal's blood, otherwise is most recommended since it is much easier to get. The following information are suggestions from many sources to teach you on how to look for blood which I found really useful.

1. Butcher shop, slaughter house, market.
These places are the easy to be found in your town or neighborhood and if you are lucky, the shop owners might had sold fresh animal's blood in their shop. However, if the shop didn't sold them, you can always talk to the owner nicely and make deal with him that you willing to pay for the blood if they could provide it for you. It is advisable to get more than one shop that supply blood, in case if the shop closed in the time you need the blood, then the other shop will save your day. types of animals blood that can be found from these places is cow's blood, lamb's blood and pig's blood.

2. hunting
hunting can be another option, but required skills to bring down the prey. you can hunting the wild animals from forest or probably from your own neighborhood. The amount of blood you might get from hunting will depend on the size of the animals. One deer or wild boar can provide enough blood for 2 weeks but smalls animals like birds, raccoon, hares would be optional to be hunted or killed in large numbers to get enough blood. good thing about hunting is it cost no money and the blood from newly killed animal is no doubt fresh.

3. livestock
let's say you live in country where you have lots of space in the yard or back of the house, you can start the idea of keeping small livestock such as chickens, ducks or rabbits in appropriate numbers which can be a great source. the smalls animals are easy to be taken care off,and you can took the blood without killing them by using clean syringe. (not recommended for people whom dislike animals or lived in crowded places).

4. blood bank.
even though human's blood is not recommended, it still can be choice only it is available in your places where you can find them at blood bank. you need to follow the procedures or requirements to buy blood from the bank, such as certificates and it also can cost more than animal's blood.

5. Donor
you can't just ask random people to be your donor, since keeping your identity is also a priority. donor could only be a person that closest to you, which means they can be trusted to keep your secrets and also willing to be your donor. however, you can't took their blood in a way that could be too painful to them like biting on the arms or neck which also can caused non stop bleeding wound.
you can took blood using clean syringe, but you are advisable to learn on how to use the syringe properly.

Note: If there is any other suggestions on how to find blood, you can share them here so we could learn and gained the benefits of sharing.

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:51 pm

I basically have two options:

1) buy 'fresh' pork blood from my local Chinatown markets for cheap, or

2) hunt down those nasty little vermin that are terrorizing my neighborhood streets at night.

and on a side note, it would be virtually impossible to acquire human blood via blood banks, and even if you have your own donors, you will likely need to buy sets of sterile syringes and needles, which are quite costly even at local drug marts and pharmacies. Rolling Eyes

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe

Last edited by Blasphemous on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Oh yeah, and I've once called a local butcher shop to inquire about possible sales of fresh blood, and the owner sarcastically replied:

"you might wanna try checking your local morgue there, buddy!"

... and slammed the phone down in my ear.

That bastard.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 pm

i know another way for that.but im not sure about it because its a little weird.liver of sheep or cow or any other animals like them have blood in it.we can say its blood in another form.you can cook them but its gonna lose blood in it so try to eat it raw or suck blood out of it.thats why i say its a little hard because vampires cant eat normal food.actually its the last way for finding blood because there is more comfortable ways to find blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Blasphemous wrote:
I basically have two options:

1) buy 'fresh' pork blood from my local Chinatown markets for cheap, or

2) hunt down those nasty little vermin that are terrorizing my neighborhood streets at night.

and on a side note, it would be virtually impossible to acquire human blood via blood banks, and even if you have your own donors, you will likely need to buy sets of sterile syringes and needles, which are quite costly even at local drug marts and pharmacies. Rolling Eyes

you right that It's nearly impossible (strict procedures and requirements) but the option only for people whom can or able to have an access to get or bought the blood from the blood bank. yes, it can cost you lot to buy the needle but some people would still want to have donor as a final option when they couldn't found any animal's blood sources. so, they wouldn't mind spend a bit on it. Wink

darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:
i know another way for that.but im not sure about it because its a little weird.liver of sheep or cow or any other animals like them have blood in it.we can say its blood in another form.you can cook them but its gonna lose blood in it so try to eat it raw or suck blood out of it.thats why i say its a little hard because vampires cant eat normal food.actually its the last way for finding blood because there is more comfortable ways to find blood.

lol. nothing weird about that since I also heard from somewhere that the liver contains lots of blood inside that would easily collected if the liver still fresh (blood clogged in the organ after some period, can't or hardly find any blood in it). although you are right, since vamps cannot eat normal food but it still can be an option though.

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:43 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:

Now are you referring to purchasing a refrigerated liver at your local supermarket, or having to hunt down a sheep or cow, and then tearing out its liver? Cool

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:03 pm

Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:

Now are you referring to purchasing a refrigerated liver at your local supermarket, or having to hunt down a sheep or cow, and then tearing out its liver? Cool

i prefer to hunt a animal instead of buy liver from a shop.its fresh and you can have fun in a forest for hunting and running.and the method that i said is the last chance of a vampire Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:09 pm

I have a question, what if they won't sell you the blood? could you use your vampire speed to take it anyways, or just use telekinesis to bring the blood to you. or cause a distraction as in use telekinesis to make something happen in the front of the store(with you being away from the front) so you can get the blood?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
I have a question, what if they won't sell you the blood? could you use your vampire speed to take it anyways, or just use telekinesis to bring the blood to you. or cause a distraction as in use telekinesis to make something happen in the front of the store(with you being away from the front) so you can get the blood?

LOL, a very creative idea, and it MIGHT just work!

BUT.... yes, there's always a but.... I feel that by doing so, you will quite likely get caught in the act by onlookers, considering that butcher shops are hardly ever located off main shopping streets.

If you can, always check your local oriental market, in their frozen/refrigerated sections.

I'm sure every major US city and town must now have some sort of an Asian market.

If not Asian, then try a Mexican or Italian deli.

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:09 pm

we have tons of deer and such in our area. i would be good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Tanisha22 wrote:

Slap on them trousers n' boots, grab ye shot gun, and off deer huntin' we go - Canadian mountain man style! Razz

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thank you   Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:04 am

Blasphemous wrote:
Tanisha22 wrote:

Slap on them trousers n' boots, grab ye shot gun, and off deer huntin' we go - Canadian mountain man style! Razz

As usual that was pretty funny still valid..
First id like to thank all three of you members whitedemon for such various useful and valuable topics your sharing filling the different topics of the website with such perfect knowledge i owe you the credit of all your effort and work here.
Delia thanks for such Interactive, and impossible to miss yet very useful and helping information and posts. you organize the information and give the reader what he expects to read simply a refferance to all information ask full and rich, and no topic you posted so far and the memebers wouldnt share in it which makes them so interactive.
My final gratitude goes to blasphemouz you might not share lots of information or start new subjects, and instead you share in other topics and subjects but when you do start your own they get to be very educating.. and when you are simply sharing and participating "thanks for keeping the forums alive" you have such spirit that makes it fun to learn instead of how dull ppl take learning into consideration, so light up the dark path with that spirit and thanks to you all.
As my final thanks goes to the Mods and admins of this site which i offcourse cant avoid or deny their efforts..
First goes to Sebastian which he kept this website with all he could over the past 2 years i have been away with the limited amount of knowledge he had still he tried all he could to help all of you and answer as much inquiries as he could. Second thanks goes of course to the lovely charm who simply the info she shares truly lights up the dark path, her willing and intention to teach is beyond her she could give her all and expect nothing in return al her love to share knowledge and simply for being a good friend as a friend should be.
Of course i cant let go without the thanks to my lovely adroable fiance even she didnt share much until recently on this website but she has always been the support and help to me with the least she offer is the most i need so thank you baby and love you so.
as for the coming surprise and as promised before this website shall be moved and replaced with another big community starting november where lots of mentors of will be supervising on the website aiding helping and guiding all of you ... a website rich and complete of all knwoledge and information needed all the sections will be complete and a big adv capaign shall be held but non of the first members will be forgotten the credit goes to you first or lets put it this way.. your the elders of this community, you will be the first to be turned.
So far i see the three members i mentioned above ar gonna be the first of the first but who among them will be before the other...
The end of the month is soon, would it be whitedemon? Delia? or blasphemous? or maybe someother not competing so far?
Bring up ur crystal yall dark mirrors and tarrot cards and start fortunetelling.. Just remember you make your own destiny
Thank you and blessed be;
Jake carlson/Admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:19 am

Thank you everyone! Jake is right there are tons of people to thank and it would take time to go through each one of you. The journey is still starting but every single person here definitely makes the path worth taking and interesting and even hilarious at times. I continue to hope that everyone learns every single day and that the real path may show itself to you all in time. And of course to Jake, no words can say it more and I know that I say it often but allow me to say it once more: THANK YOU!

See you all at the end of the race for this month! Good luck everyone and as always

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:40 am

First of all thanks to all the people here, that keeps alive the web, sharing info and asking all the time.... That makes us really happy, cause we see ur interest.
Since The month is almost Ending, i think is necesary to also say thanks
to our Moderators that works on this web and with you people here all the time.
And last but not least i think we all need to say Thanks to Jake,my amazing Fiance who's always here for u guys and is the center of all this .....
So thanks babe cause i know the time u dedicate to this web and i love you so much!
And yes i wish to all of u the best of luck and to find ur path...
I hope this new web/community brings to u all, even more knowledge
and what u are looking for.
The will is inside of each one of u here, so work for it and believe in ur selfs.

Lia
Back to top Go down
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:18 am

from the bottom of my heart, I want to say thanks to Admin, Charm, Sebastian and for teaching and encouraging us to do the best of the best we can. of course we are on the race and of course, never giving up on it, but in same time we must should know that having people whom learned and gained benefits from what we shared and help them, is the most precious gift which make all our works and efforts worth it and also giving us a happiness.

PS : whomever among 3 of us whom win in this month, I hope he/she will let us to join the parade too. Very Happy

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:09 am

Admin wrote:

Bring up ur crystal yall dark mirrors and tarrot cards and start fortunetelling.. Just remember you make your own destiny
I'll be sitting in my torture chamber with my scrying mirror and bowl of ketchup-flavoured popcorn. Cool

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:23 am

Admin wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
Tanisha22 wrote:

First id like to thank all three of you members whitedemon for such various useful and valuable topics your sharing filling the different topics of the website with such perfect knowledge i owe you the credit of all your effort and work here.
Delia thanks for such Interactive, and impossible to miss yet very useful and helping information and posts. you organize the information and give the reader what he expects to read simply a refferance to all information ask full and rich, and no topic you posted so far and the memebers wouldnt share in it which makes them so interactive.
My final gratitude goes to blasphemouz you might not share lots of information or start new subjects, and instead you share in other topics and subjects but when you do start your own they get to be very educating.. and when you are simply sharing and participating "thanks for keeping the forums alive" you have such spirit that makes it fun to learn instead of how dull ppl take learning into consideration, so light up the dark path with that spirit and thanks to you all.
As my final thanks goes to the Mods and admins of this site which i offcourse cant avoid or deny their efforts..
First goes to Sebastian which he kept this website with all he could over the past 2 years i have been away with the limited amount of knowledge he had still he tried all he could to help all of you and answer as much inquiries as he could. Second thanks goes of course to the lovely charm who simply the info she shares truly lights up the dark path, her willing and intention to teach is beyond her she could give her all and expect nothing in return al her love to share knowledge and simply for being a good friend as a friend should be.
Of course i cant let go without the thanks to my lovely adroable fiance even she didnt share much until recently on this website but she has always been the support and help to me with the least she offer is the most i need so thank you baby and love you so.
as for the coming surprise and as promised before this website shall be moved and replaced with another big community starting november where lots of mentors of will be supervising on the website aiding helping and guiding all of you ... a website rich and complete of all knwoledge and information needed all the sections will be complete and a big adv capaign shall be held but non of the first members will be forgotten the credit goes to you first or lets put it this way.. your the elders of this community, you will be the first to be turned.
So far i see the three members i mentioned above ar gonna be the first of the first but who among them will be before the other...
The end of the month is soon, would it be whitedemon? Delia? or blasphemous? or maybe someother not competing so far?
Jake carlson/Admin

thank you a lot jake.this website must be the best website of knowledge ever.we are trying our best to make it happen and we will Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:58 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
Blood is one of the life basics needed by vampires in order to survive. finding or looking for blood is one of the adaptation for all vampires, especially the newborn. vampires generally can feed either on both animal's and human's blood but do take a quick note that human's blood is hard to obtained due to very few sources available that can provide human's blood, not to mentions the rules that forbidden vampires to attack and feed on humans .Animal's blood, otherwise is most recommended since it is much easier to get. The following information are suggestions from many sources to teach you on how to look for blood which I found really useful.

1. Butcher shop, slaughter house, market.
These places are the easy to be found in your town or neighborhood and if you are lucky, the shop owners might had sold fresh animal's blood in their shop. However, if the shop didn't sold them, you can always talk to the owner nicely and make deal with him that you willing to pay for the blood if they could provide it for you. It is advisable to get more than one shop that supply blood, in case if the shop closed in the time you need the blood, then the other shop will save your day. types of animals blood that can be found from these places is cow's blood, lamb's blood and pig's blood.

2. hunting
hunting can be another option, but required skills to bring down the prey. you can hunting the wild animals from forest or probably from your own neighborhood. The amount of blood you might get from hunting will depend on the size of the animals. One deer or wild boar can provide enough blood for 2 weeks but smalls animals like birds, raccoon, hares would be optional to be hunted or killed in large numbers to get enough blood. good thing about hunting is it cost no money and the blood from newly killed animal is no doubt fresh.

3. livestock
let's say you live in country where you have lots of space in the yard or back of the house, you can start the idea of keeping small livestock such as chickens, ducks or rabbits in appropriate numbers which can be a great source. the smalls animals are easy to be taken care off,and you can took the blood without killing them by using clean syringe. (not recommended for people whom dislike animals or lived in crowded places).

4. blood bank.
even though human's blood is not recommended, it still can be choice only it is available in your places where you can find them at blood bank. you need to follow the procedures or requirements to buy blood from the bank, such as certificates and it also can cost more than animal's blood.

5. Donor
you can't just ask random people to be your donor, since keeping your identity is also a priority. donor could only be a person that closest to you, which means they can be trusted to keep your secrets and also willing to be your donor. however, you can't took their blood in a way that could be too painful to them like biting on the arms or neck which also can caused non stop bleeding wound.
you can took blood using clean syringe, but you are advisable to learn on how to use the syringe properly.

Note: If there is any other suggestions on how to find blood, you can share them here so we could learn and gained the benefits of sharing.

Vampires don't really need blood they feed on the lifeforce of others in a spirit form.. blood is used to make contact or cast spells on another or cause fear when a vampire possess a body of their enemy whom bites the neck of another.. this is what I have found out from a black lodge member..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:37 am

darksinister wrote:

Vampires don't really need blood they feed on the lifeforce of others in a spirit form.. blood is used to make contact or cast spells on another or cause fear when a vampire possess a body of their enemy whom bites the neck of another.. this is what I have found out from a black lodge member..

you must be new, so you may spent some time to read previous posts by admin, Jake Carlson and others which mentioning that true vamp requires or depend only on blood, which in regard, blood is the true life force for vamps to survive. read

http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us/t159-vampires-in-brief

quote/comment by moderator about blood feeding for true vamp, Sebastian in

http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us/t685-not-all-vampires-suck-blood

about blood as pure life force and other details by Sebastian below a post

http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us/t862-are-vampires-a-species#3330

darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:51 am

darkdiela5 wrote:
darksinister wrote:

you must be new, so you may spent some time to read previous posts by admin, Jake Carlson and others which mentioning that true vamp requires or depend only on blood, which in regard, blood is the true life force for vamps to survive. read

It was a common mistake that the vampire feeds on blood, for it would be impossible since the vampire feeds in its spirit form, for if blood is all that a vampire wanted it would enjoy a nice rare steak everyday.. a vampire feeds on the lifeforce itself the excessive lifeforce that human herd gives off.. they can drink blood but the blood is just a container for what they really want the lifeforce energy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 am

darksinister wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:
darksinister wrote:

It was a common mistake that the vampire feeds on blood, for it would be impossible since the vampire feeds in its spirit form, for if blood is all that a vampire wanted it would enjoy a nice rare steak everyday.. a vampire feeds on the lifeforce itself the excessive lifeforce that human herd gives off.. they can drink blood but the blood is just a container for what they really want the lifeforce energy..

you will never see a true vampire on the news for attacking someone physically and drinking their blood, a vampire remains in the shadows and feeds on the sleeping persons at night to gather their lifeforce, while the sleeping persons astral charges the vampire in spirit form will arrive and feed upon it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksinister

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:57 am

WhiteDemon wrote:
Admin wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
Tanisha22 wrote:

Jake carlson/Admin

thank you a lot jake.this website must be the best website of knowledge ever.we are trying our best to make it
happen and we will Wink

From what I know there is no physical looking lost boy like vampires who drink people blood, there are lifestylers who drink blood thinking they will live forever, but true vampirism is the from an spirit foundation you become a predatorial spirit who feeds on the lifeforce of others, you drink the very life essence from their body and regenerate yours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:48 pm

darksinister wrote:

dear, the information and experiences had been told by vampire himself. I am sorry, but you seems like saying we are made up those thing like the matter of a true vamp drink only blood, and if you truly do spent your time as I suggest to read previous posts, vampires didn't attack humans for blood, instead feed on animal's blood. that's to answer the next question of yours, beside vamps bind by rules and every actions will be noticed by Elder, so no sane vamp would go attack humans so AGAIN, SPENT YOUR TIME TO READ, pretty please before coming up with these arguments.

Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 pm

hi darksinister

your ideas will be respected by us but please spend some time to read previous posts and then comparison your ideas with the information in posts.then we can talk about it Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to look or search for blood.   

Back to top Go down

How to look or search for blood.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next