Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
 
Blasphemous
 
darkdiela5
 
Nightshade
 
Charm Moonchild
 
Sebastian
 
burningangel1
 
vampireloard
 
Torilei Denali
 
immortal vampire
 

Share | 
 

 21 Dec 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitedemon

avatar

Posts : 631
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere in the Dark Forest

20120923
Post21 Dec 2012

what do you think about it? i,ve seen a lot of signs in websites and internet and they say a planet called (nibiru) is getting close to earth.many geysers are activated recently and more
Back to top Go down
View user profile

 Similar topics

-
» MCC-funded road project starts 2012
» Iraq's 2012 Bdget Forecast based on $80 oil
» Winter 2011-2012
» Economic Commission expects the weak purchasing power in Iraq in 2012 On: Sun 01/01/2012 6:24
» Of the Commission vulnerable economy likely triggered higher spending On: Sun 01/01/2012 6:41
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

21 Dec 2012 :: Comments

avatar
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:50 am  Blasphemous
Oh brother... I had a feeling somebody would bring this topic up sooner or later.

Not to sound like a complete skeptic, but did Armageddon or the Y2K bug take effect in the year 2000, as many have earlier prophesied?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
avatar
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 am  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
Oh brother... I had a feeling somebody would bring this topic up sooner or later.

Not to sound like a complete skeptic, but did Armageddon or the Y2K bug take effect in the year 2000, as many have earlier prophesied?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i know they was lies but what about now? why 5 geysers must be activated only in one month? i've heard about a lot of earthquake around the world recently.i hope its not the end but we can see the signs
avatar
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 am  Blasphemous
WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
Oh brother... I had a feeling somebody would bring this topic up sooner or later.

Not to sound like a complete skeptic, but did Armageddon or the Y2K bug take effect in the year 2000, as many have earlier prophesied?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i know they was lies but what about now? why 5 geysers must be activated only in one month? i've heard about a lot of earthquake around the world recently.i hope its not the end but we can see the signs

The recent string of earthquakes, tsunamis, and overall extreme weather patterns is nothing more than Mother Nature's beautiful fury, and her way of telling us to STOP slowly destroying her glory!

No scientific explanation required. Wink
avatar
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 am  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
Oh brother... I had a feeling somebody would bring this topic up sooner or later.

Not to sound like a complete skeptic, but did Armageddon or the Y2K bug take effect in the year 2000, as many have earlier prophesied?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i know they was lies but what about now? why 5 geysers must be activated only in one month? i've heard about a lot of earthquake around the world recently.i hope its not the end but we can see the signs

The recent string of earthquakes, tsunamis, and overall extreme weather patterns is nothing more than Mother Nature's beautiful fury, and her way of telling us to STOP slowly destroying her glory!

No scientific explanation required. Wink

yeah i truly hope that its not serious brother Smile
avatar
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 pm  Blades Of Darkness
the world better not end . i hope it doesent ever end . i wanna live for ever Very Happy
avatar
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:03 pm  Blasphemous
Blades Of Darkness wrote:
the world better not end . i hope it doesent ever end . i wanna live for ever Very Happy
Then you better start building your own space rocket, and quick!!

You only have about three months left! Rolling Eyes Razz
avatar
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:09 pm  darkdiela5
there are lots of prophecies that foretold the terrible events that going happens on earth, now leaving us choices to believe it or not. but so far, probably only 10% or less from them is truly happens. but whichever is, we knows that earth and humans had been face these terrible events for hundred years already and they survived. the point is, I think we should not be feared or worried about it, but think from the positive side. I think I used to hear that a giant comet supposed to hit earth in past 2 years ago but at the time, it didn't happens.
avatar
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:12 pm  Blasphemous
darkdiela5 wrote:
I used to hear that a giant comet supposed to hit earth in past 2 years ago but at the time, it didn't happens.

It's an asteroid, actually, and they keep postponing the damn date!

I think it's now supposed to take place in 2040 or something, and then a month from now they will change that again to mid-2013. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:35 pm  Blades Of Darkness
wouldent diggin a deep hole in the ground keep you safe for a while if this were to happend? lool
avatar
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:10 pm  Blasphemous
Blades Of Darkness wrote:
wouldent diggin a deep hole in the ground keep you safe for a while if this were to happend? lool

Sure, but you better have enough food or blood stored to last for a few million years, because you'll be down there for a very looooooooooooooooooong time. Rolling Eyes Cool
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:45 pm  Guest
I think is very imp to remember that, the planet goes Through this kind of "changes" every certain period of time, seems like this one is really close to the top, but some people call it "End of an era" , people call it different ways.
Is like an energetic change, have alot of things related to astronomy and so on....
Some post pagan schools talk about this change through zodiac signs, according to that we are in Pisces Eraand we are going to enter in Acuarius, but those name are just only for the location of the comic map in which our planet is....

Still all this are just references.....


Lia
avatar
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm  Whitedemon
Miss Lia wrote:
I think is very imp to remember that, the planet goes Through this kind of "changes" every certain period of time, seems like this one is really close to the top, but some people call it "End of an era" , people call it different ways.
Is like an energetic change, have alot of things related to astronomy and so on....
Some post pagan schools talk about this change through zodiac signs, according to that we are in Pisces Eraand we are going to enter in Acuarius, but those name are just only for the location of the comic map in which our planet is....

Still all this are just references.....


Lia

i mentioned a planet called nibiru.NASA scientists says when this planet getting close to earth,earthquakes and other signs getting more.but they dont let people see the planet i mean they covered the planet with black color in a picture.so what is that mean?
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:33 pm  Guest
umm i which i could tell u what that means but i dont really know, actually, i think we all know how NASA "hides" info
from people... but since the fact i personally dont like OVNIS, ALIENS or anything similar (in this case a new planet) i dont really fsearch about the topic, BUT maybe someone else here knows more about this ...


Lia
Re: 21 Dec 2012
Post   Sponsored content
 

21 Dec 2012

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: