Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:09 pm by Nataly2209

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

vampires can have children?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

Postvampire's growth

1.does vampires (born from vampire parents) growth similar to human, like aging normally till certain time and stop or having long growth phase, like being infant for years(really slow growing)?

2. did they show all the vampiric traits since they were born or only showing it when they reached maturity age? like an awakening process or something.

Similar topics

-
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Vampires chasing me
» TOM HORN & GARY STEARMAN ON GHOSTS, VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

vampires can have children? :: Comments

Re: vampires can have children?
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:05 am  Blasphemous
Sebastian wrote:
yes a vampire wants to become a parent at some point of their life, but they are also aware of the fact that i already mentioned before. i mean are you seriously that stoned that you don't really care what happens to the kid. let me ask again, to YOUR own kid. being a parent is not about raising an army full of vampires, its about responsibility and love. and considering you fact, if they gonna suicide do you know what's gonna happen to them. they are going to be doomed forever, just like yourself. and what brought all that pain to them, you and your choice. they never chose to be like that, but cause of you they are left with no choice but to be damned forever! you are not even giving them a chance to choose between a human life or being a vampire. i would suggest that you adopt a kid instead and raise him like a normal kid, and if you feel the urge to change him you first explain him everything about the dark world, if he wants in, then you change him on your own, and if he refuses then you let him live his normal human life.

My friend, this is what I'm saying!

If conceived naturally, the child will be born vampyric, regardless!

So the only way around this is to adopt a child and raise them 'normally'.
that's not the point
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:11 am  vampireloard
a child can be angry but it makes no difference if i father a child unintentionally i will not forsake the child besides a son dosn't choos his father
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:16 am  Sebastian
Blasphemous wrote:

I mean, even if the child grows up only to later display sheer contempt towards his/her lifestyle, like many teenagers often do -- what would they possibly do? turn against the parent? contemplate suicide?

i apologize, maybe i misunderstood you there.
carfull
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:23 am  vampireloard
that all depends what do you think you heard
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:32 am  darkdiela5
somehow I agreed with what Sebastian said, probably the child would suffers from what we did to them. although, marriage and kids never been my intention/aim for now since it took great responsibility, in my opinion.

Last edited by darkdiela5 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
interesting
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 am  vampireloard
sometimes its better to learn to have no regretts
hybrid difference
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:04 pm  immortal vampire
very intresting i think if a vampire was to have a child it would age until it was an adult since its like a human but a human that has super natural powers. also the vampire child i assume would gain powers at its own pace until adulthood where its probally learned alot of its power.
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:09 pm  Blasphemous
I made a post asking this earlier on... I'll try to find it and merge this thread. ;P
Post on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:33 pm  Whitedemon
i think theyre children gonna age until for example 18 and then stop age.because theyre children cannot stay a baby forever and if they age like humans then they will not called immortal.
Post on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:33 pm  GothicDreams
I am going to say this though but if such children were concieved wouldn't there be possible pros and cons.

As if a half-human-vampire child could have a high chance of being alergic to the sun?

And during their childhood wouldn't one have the need for some blood maybe a half cup's worth?

This is clearly an opinion though wouldn't the pros and con's either out way each other or level themselves out.

One thing for certain,kids love to talk,especially they like to brag about whose parents' are better.

So I would say most likely for a vampire child would be to home school the child til they know what to tell people at school. Then again this is just my opinion on the matter.

Though I think before one would have a vampiric child half or not, they should pick someone who loves them no matter what.(Another confession I don't like the lovey dovey act or anything at all)

So lol! if you want xD you can just wave away the bouncing opinion bounce
Post   Sponsored content

vampires can have children?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: