Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

vampires can have children?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

Postvampire's growth

1.does vampires (born from vampire parents) growth similar to human, like aging normally till certain time and stop or having long growth phase, like being infant for years(really slow growing)?

2. did they show all the vampiric traits since they were born or only showing it when they reached maturity age? like an awakening process or something.

Similar topics

-
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Vampires chasing me
» TOM HORN & GARY STEARMAN ON GHOSTS, VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

vampires can have children? :: Comments

Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm  Whitedemon
vampires have this ability to have children? and if they have, only a male vampire have this ability or females have it as well?
Re: vampires can have children?
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:48 pm  Blasphemous
A male vampyr can have an offspring with a mortal female, and vise-versa.

I don't think the newborn will automatically be admitted into the coven unless both parents are vampyrs.

I could be wrong, though.

Last edited by Sir Blasphemous on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:59 pm  darkdiela5
WhiteDemon wrote:
vampires have this ability to have children? and if they have, only a male vampire have this ability or females have it as well?

male vamps can have child with female humans or female vamps and vice versa. I heard there will be future post that will discuss this more deeply and further. I want to know if the children would be hybrid if one of the parent is vamp.
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:22 pm  Blasphemous
darkdiela5 wrote:
I want to know if the children would be hybrid if one of the parent is vamp.

They technically would be, but with regards to the child's physical appearance and possible abilities -- now this is a head scratcher. scratch
hmm
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:16 pm  vampireloard
it is an iteresting idea though it is an iteresting idea
Re:
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:53 pm  Sebastian
yes both female and male vampires have the ability to have kids.
but those kids will be born vampire and not human. su its a very complex decision, you don't want to take the right from those kids of choosing their own life and destiny. maybe those kids wanted to live a normal human life, but just cause of the parents they will have to choose the damned path. so you don't really wanna do that.
i see
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:25 am  vampireloard
so it's the same idea as with black people before the civil war when a black child was born they had no choice what they got to do
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:32 am  Blasphemous
Sebastian wrote:
its a very complex decision, you don't want to take the right from those kids of choosing their own life and destiny. maybe those kids wanted to live a normal human life

If the child is born into this path, they would grow up with it, and likely not even consider what human life is like, since they've never had direct exposure to it.

If it were up to me, I would keep my child(ren) from interacting with mortal children.

Just think about raising generations of your own vampyric children! affraid

But what about the aging process for them? I mean, they're supposedly born vampyric, so would they age up until adult years, and then stop? scratch
hmm
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:28 am  vampireloard
thats a realy good question about aging
Re:
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 am  Sebastian
well you can't lock them up for their whole life. remember they are immortal as well. but its not about that, you really don't wanna decide about their life on your own. i mean if they were human then at least they would have the chance to choose between being a vampire or stay human. but being a vampire makes you deprived of choices, you have to stay vampire. this can't be undone. and being a parent is not about creating an army. its more than that. we don't keep our children in a world full of lies, we don't hide just cause we want something from them.

yes they will grow into an adult and then stop.
well
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:54 am  vampireloard
dude my parents decided to circumcise me and it hasent afected me negatively... sorry the point i'm trying to make is that when we are parents it is our job to make the decisions for our children untill they are at an age where they can make the decision themselves
Re:
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:06 am  Sebastian
vampireloard wrote:
dude my parents decided to circumcise me and it hasent afected me negatively... sorry the point i'm trying to make is that when we are parents it is our job to make the decisions for our children untill they are at an age where they can make the decision themselves

i am not saying they are not supposed to make decisions for their children but this not a decision, maybe i said it in a wrong way i apologize for that, but tell me how would you feel like if you there was no way of transforming you into a vampire, and you would have to stay human for all your life just cause your parents are human. maybe you would feel bad about it cause you know what you want it.
and actually this is not the main point. let me explain it. you already know when a vampire dies they don't go to hell, nor they go to heaven they are stuck there. doomed for eternity. that was my point, maybe i never mentioned it earlier. but do you really wanna bring that much curse on your kid's life. trust me for us being a vampire is a gift but not for everyone. some people don't wanna end up like that. maybe your kids would be one of those who wanted eternal piece after death. but just cause your "decision" and your "make a vampire army" plan, they will have to suffer for eternity. how are you gonna feel if something like that would fall upon your own kid, and the worst part is that your kid never wanted this.
hmm
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 am  vampireloard
good point there sebastion it does bring up an iteresting point
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:41 am  Blasphemous
Sebastian wrote:
but do you really wanna bring that much curse on your kid's life. trust me for us being a vampire is a gift but not for everyone. some people don't wanna end up like that. maybe your kids would be one of those who wanted eternal piece after death. but just cause your "decision" and your "make a vampire army" plan, they will have to suffer for eternity. how are you gonna feel if something like that would fall upon your own kid, and the worst part is that your kid never wanted this.

Let me get one thing straight: a child born to either 2 vampyrs or a vampyr and a mortal would still be vampyric, correct?

If so, then what it comes down to is that it's simply a matter of wanting to having children or not. I'm almost certain that every male/female vampyr out there would want a child at some point of time.

I mean, even if the child grows up only to later display sheer contempt towards his/her lifestyle, like many teenagers often do -- what would they possibly do? turn against the parent? contemplate suicide?

Get where I'm going with this...?

Last edited by Blasphemous on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total
i understand
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 am  vampireloard
lol! lets all go out and fornificate like theres no tomorrow
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:50 am  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
but do you really wanna bring that much curse on your kid's life. trust me for us being a vampire is a gift but not for everyone. some people don't wanna end up like that. maybe your kids would be one of those who wanted eternal piece after death. but just cause your "decision" and your "make a vampire army" plan, they will have to suffer for eternity. how are you gonna feel if something like that would fall upon your own kid, and the worst part is that your kid never wanted this.

Let me get one thing straight: a child born to either 2 vampyrs or a vampyr and a mortal would still be vampyric, correct?

If so, then what it comes down to is that it's simply a matter of wanting to having children or not. I'm almost certain that every male/female vampyr out there would want a child at some point of time.

I mean, even if the child grows up only to later display sheer contempt towards his/her lifestyle, like many teenagers often do -- what would they possibly do? turn against the parent? contemplate suicide?

so why they do such a thing and suffer for the bad results?if they do that they gonna make enemys ( theyre children) for themselves
dude
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:53 am  vampireloard
why no one laugh at my joke
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:57 am  Whitedemon
vampireloard wrote:
why no one laugh at my joke

can you say it again?
ok
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:58 am  vampireloard
i said i understand what your meening is then saying lets all go out and fornificate like theres no tommorow
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 am  Whitedemon
vampireloard wrote:
i said i understand what your meening is then saying lets all go out and fornificate like theres no tommorow

im in lol!
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:13 am  Blasphemous
vampireloard wrote:
how mature.. Rolling Eyes
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:18 am  Whitedemon
Blasphemous wrote:
vampireloard wrote:
how mature.. Rolling Eyes

oh c,mon it wasnt that bad Very Happy
Re:
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:37 am  Sebastian
Blasphemous wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

yes a vampire wants to become a parent at some point of their life, but they are also aware of the fact that i already mentioned before. i mean are you seriously that stoned that you don't really care what happens to the kid. let me ask again, to YOUR own kid. being a parent is not about raising an army full of vampires, its about responsibility and love. and considering you fact, if they gonna suicide do you know what's gonna happen to them. they are going to be doomed forever, just like yourself. and what brought all that pain to them, you and your choice. they never chose to be like that, but cause of you they are left with no choice but to be damned forever! you are not even giving them a chance to choose between a human life or being a vampire. i would suggest that you adopt a kid instead and raise him like a normal kid, and if you feel the urge to change him you first explain him everything about the dark world, if he wants in, then you change him on your own, and if he refuses then you let him live his normal human life.
jesus
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:00 am  vampireloard
come on im just kidding
Post   Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: