Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Vampires with keeping there secrets,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blades Of Darkness

PostVampires with keeping there secrets,

so say if a vampire started to get to the age of 40 right and still looked 20 right would you have to quit your job? like im just really wondering how a vampire will make money in 100 years and they still look 20. like i dont understand, and can vampires tell a person they really trust one day like if you had a gf and you were with her for 9 years and you were going to get married right would it be a good thing to tell her ? and can a vampire be with a human or is that a rule breaker ? and when you get a lil older in 40 right could pretending death right then getting bairred and then at night another vampire un diggs you out then could you start a new life? im only 15 so i dont know if its possiable to do that then make a whole new name and not be in the police records and start fresh? if any of theeses questions were not understandle able respond below and ill rewrite it better. thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Secrets staying secret?
» Vampires chasing me
» Timer not keeping time
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Vampires with keeping there secrets, :: Comments

Blades Of Darkness wrote:
so say if a vampire started to get to the age of 40 right and still looked 20 right would you have to quit your job? like im just really wondering how a vampire will make money in 100 years and they still look 20. like i dont understand, and can vampires tell a person they really trust one day like if you had a gf and you were with her for 9 years and you were going to get married right would it be a good thing to tell her ? and can a vampire be with a human or is that a rule breaker ? and when you get a lil older in 40 right could pretending death right then getting bairred and then at night another vampire un diggs you out then could you start a new life? im only 15 so i dont know if its possiable to do that then make a whole new name and not be in the police records and start fresh? if any of theeses questions were not understandle able respond below and ill rewrite it better. thanks

if a vampire who looks like 20 work in a place for 10 years and still like 20 then people gonna notice about it and its very exposed.basically if a vampire expose him/her for a human then its not a goo idea.its breaking of a great rule.if you wanna get marry with a human you must turn her by the permission of leader of your coven.if they refused then you must find someone like yourself.
and about crimes and all of those things, there is a lot of way to get rid of them.
so how would you make money then when you have to quit ? and coven? whats that / who?
so how would you make money then when you have to quit ? and coven? whats that / who?

so you must go and find another job somewhere far away of that place because they may find you or something.coven is a group that lead by a elder person.a vampire must join to one of this covens or life gonna be hard for him/her.coven help you to find friends and you can solve your problems such as being alone or find blood.its great for newborns
so a coven where can you find one , and in a interview you lie? and do you lie your name>
so a coven where can you find one , and in a interview you lie? and do you lie your name>
they gonna find you so dont worry about that.and in a interview you must keep your secret.as i told if you expose yourself to a human then you broken the rule.you must make a lot of names and identity in your life to keep your secret.
agree
Post on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:57 pm  Sebastian
just like whitedemon said you are supposed to move from one place to another in a very frequent schedule. you can decide to change your location in about 10 or 15 years. just make sure you don't stick at one location for too long.
so say if a vampire started to get to the age of 40 right and still looked 20 right would you have to quit your job? like im just really wondering how a vampire will make money in 100 years and they still look 20.

It's rather simple - they search for a new job each decade or so to avoid suspicion, regardless of how much they are earning at one particular workplace.

Hell, I'm a mortal and even I can't stand staying with one company for longer than 2-3 years.
Sir Blasphemous wrote:
so say if a vampire started to get to the age of 40 right and still looked 20 right would you have to quit your job? like im just really wondering how a vampire will make money in 100 years and they still look 20.

It's rather simple - they search for a new job each decade or so to avoid suspicion, regardless of how much they are earning at one particular workplace.

Hell, I'm a mortal and even I can't stand staying with one company for longer than 2-3 years.

it really sad if the vamps are about to get highest position in a company after years working but then he need to quit and search for new job. Wink
Re: Vampires with keeping there secrets,
Post on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:14 pm  Admin

Your questions were understandable and here are the answers to them all...
First about the job changing and identities and how to make money and keeping your identities secret this all your coven will take care for, and by the time you get a vampire the coven you belong to shall instruct you and guide you the to the right direction. Its not hard at all changing identities and jobs as you will get used to it, I myself a business owner indeed i do sometimes require to change an entire business and start a new one not just a simple Job.
So as i said your coven shall handle these matters for you how do you apply to which coven and know where is that coven at, good question... How ever your changed by a vampire (human demonic) or by a ritual through entities both the vamp or the entities shall lead you to the nearest coven to you if you were changed by entities they aslo inform the elders of the near by covens about you thats how we keep an eye and know about every wanderer and new vampire so if you didnt follow instructions and appealed before the nearest coven as soon as your 14 days transformation is over your sentenced before some quesitoning and consequences.
About your question on sharing your truth with the woman your about to marry and wether is forbidden to marry or be with a human, first is not forbidden you can mate populate and love a human being is ok and so allowed. And as for sharfing your identity with her you must first know this... Does your woman have a big mouth? coz many girls now adays loves talking and gossiping is she that type? as long as your a hundred percent sure and trust her then simply you can share it with her.
Hope this could cover all your question.
Admin wrote:
Your questions were understandable and here are the answers to them all...First about the job changing and identities and how to make money and keeping your identities secret this all your coven will take care for, and by the time you get a vampire the coven you belong to shall instruct you and guide you the to the right direction. Its not hard at all changing identities and jobs as you will get used to it, I myself a business owner indeed i do sometimes require to change an entire business and start a new one not just a simple Job.
So as i said your coven shall handle these matters for you how do you apply to which coven and know where is that coven at, good question... How ever your changed by a vampire (human demonic) or by a ritual through entities both the vamp or the entities shall lead you to the nearest coven to you if you were changed by entities they aslo inform the elders of the near by covens about you thats how we keep an eye and know about every wanderer and new vampire so if you didnt follow instructions and appealed before the nearest coven as soon as your 14 days transformation is over your sentenced before some quesitoning and consequences. About your question on sharing your truth with the woman your about to marry and wether is forbidden to marry or be with a human, first is not forbidden you can mate populate and love a human being is ok and so allowed. And as for sharfing your identity with her you must first know this... Does your woman have a big mouth? coz many girls now adays loves talking and gossiping is she that type? as long as your a hundred percent sure and trust her then simply you can share it with her.

cool. that's how they would know if there are newborn vamps from the ritual or being turned directly by the vampiric demons (I thought they were invincible!xd). I had to admit it's a kinda scary. the rules regulations of the coven however, really considerate or kind to handle or guide the newborns. and it seems the entities had close relationship/connections with the elders too. I guess there still lots needed to be learn then Shocked
Re: Vampires with keeping there secrets,
Post on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:48 pm  Guest
darkdiela5 wrote:

cool. that's how they would know if there are newborn vamps from the ritual or being turned directly by the vampiric demons (I thought they were invincible!xd). I had to admit it's a kinda scary. the rules regulations of the coven however, really considerate or kind to handle or guide the newborns. and it seems the entities had close relationship/connections with the elders too. I guess there still lots needed to be learn then Shocked

Theres always lots to learn, actually i think u had a really common question, and really important.
Have a coven around is a "lifesaver" for new borns...

Lia
Admin wrote:

First about the job changing and identities and how to make money and keeping your identities secret this all your coven will take care for, and by the time you get a vampire the coven you belong to shall instruct you and guide you the to the right direction. Its not hard at all changing identities and jobs as you will get used to it, I myself a business owner indeed i do sometimes require to change an entire business and start a new one not just a simple Job.
So as i said your coven shall handle these matters for you how do you apply to which coven and know where is that coven at, good question... How ever your changed by a vampire (human demonic) or by a ritual through entities both the vamp or the entities shall lead you to the nearest coven to you if you were changed by entities they aslo inform the elders of the near by covens about you thats how we keep an eye and know about every wanderer and new vampire so if you didnt follow instructions and appealed before the nearest coven as soon as your 14 days transformation is over your sentenced before some quesitoning and consequences.
About your question on sharing your truth with the woman your about to marry and wether is forbidden to marry or be with a human, first is not forbidden you can mate populate and love a human being is ok and so allowed. And as for sharfing your identity with her you must first know this... Does your woman have a big mouth? coz many girls now adays loves talking and gossiping is she that type? as long as your a hundred percent sure and trust her then simply you can share it with her.

will newborns be forced into a coven ?
WARRIORofLILITH wrote:

will newborns be forced into a coven ?

Good question. I would imagine that they wouldn't be unless both of the parents are vampyrs.
Admin wrote:
Does your woman have a big mouth? coz many girls now adays loves talking and gossiping is she that type? as long as your a hundred percent sure and trust her then simply you can share it with her.

LOL... it'll probably be best to simply have your spouse agree to turn as well. Make your love eternal!.... until death do you part, of course. Twisted Evil
Admin wrote:

some more questions i hope YOU can answer jake

1) the coven. okay so this coven right you dont have to live there ? and its just full of vampires ?

2) my parents wont know about any of this ? like the coven wont tell them? because if i ever told them i wanted / or was a vampire they would think im crazy and call the cops ect.

3) i was kida confused when you said "if you didnt follow instructions and appealed before the nearest coven as soon as your 14 days transformation is over your sentenced before some quesitoning and consequences. whats this mean like if that spirit /demon / vampire tell you to go there your in shit?

4) what would some/all the rules be in the coven?

thats all i hope youll reply to this jake thanks Very Happy

Vampires with keeping there secrets,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: