Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

can i still be a vampire if

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blades Of Darkness

Postcan i still be a vampire if

hey i have been charged before 3 times so im in the record thing so would i still be able to be a vampire? just wanted to know,
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Google Patents The Mark Of The Beast; The Vampire Watch A Mini Particle Accelerator
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Vampires chasing me
» Aquino wants LEDAC convened
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

can i still be a vampire if :: Comments

Re: can i still be a vampire if
Post on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:15 pm  darkdiela5
Blades Of Darkness wrote:
hey i have been charged before 3 times so im in the record thing so would i still be able to be a vampire? just wanted to know,

I don't think having light crime records would put you in the center on attention for long time and becoming the most wanted by police. it's probably doesn't matter but if you'd been been known by most people and being hunted for the big crimes, I guess you are going to put other vamps in risk of exposure if you'd become ones.
Post on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:19 pm  Blasphemous
Ahem... light crimes? as in DWI/speeding? perhaps jaywalking? Razz

Whatever the case may be, I suggest you move far away, to a foreign country even, upon successful transformation.
Post on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:05 pm  Charm Moonchild

Well Matt, the past is the past. Wink I think as long as you don't create anymore fuzz or crimes upon transformation it wouldn't be a problem. Wink
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:55 am  Admin

you are 15 yrs old and already been chaged 3 times before and have records.. Dude im an elder and never been charged or stopped once in my life what the hell are you going about doing.. some gang banger or a thug i highly doubt that lol, what else could it be driving while intoxication you dont have a driving license yet... what is it with you modern gerneration so wild and eager yet for the impropper and wrong issues... i quite remember in the 80s and ealry 90s kids used to be pure whenever you asked them what do you dream to become in the future they would answer you a cop a doctor a fireman.. now adays you ask them what you dream to be, they say a convict a mob member it isnt cool at all lol.. wake up yall, being a vamp means hightening your senses into everything superior.. Vamps are not thugs not theifs or pirates.. we dont rubb off ppl we dont hijack ppls cars and we dont attack randomly killing innocents. We also dont go around compelling women to sleep around or viceversa for girls..
Is all about Nobelity Honor Dignity and morals.. the beast inside us is mean against everything thats wrong and bad for self defence and pure instict of survival..
People wake up and have a day away from technology go meditate, i " lol as much ppl call who does so these days but for real... go meditate or indulge yourself into useful things over technology try instead of searching the net for real vampires drinking blood or for the death of someone or the murder of that one.. instead of searching the new how to hypnotize people to gain your claim, and instead of looking for how to earn fast cash.. instead of being so much idolized with kids like justin whatever and Hana whomever.. Look for true heros... who helped the word gets where is its right now... look up the books and net for the truth behind this and that use the phrase "how to learn" and the phrase "the truth about" so much more than just reading twilight and fantasizing becoming the next edward and go on a quest of finding your bella now this is called false imagination not the imagination Charm talked about..
we dont mean to bansih or deny these books is fun to read but wrong to get to attcahed to and live upon..
It was pretty helarious when the actress who played the role of bella cheated on the real personality that played edward how ppl cried and went crazy over that .... dont creat sub cultures over false stories is just like building houses and castles in the air eventually will fall apart with you in it...
Seek the truth and honestly i dont want yo hear about records or trials or charges.. coz this sickens me dont take it personally i know many people are charged and convicted innocently but this is not the place to of such, here purely we are trying to advanced into perfection avoiding all flaws and errors in the world..
as in charms words "perfect life, Platos world" a place where everything is possible and there is such a thing no wrong in making mistakes just learn from them and follow our sign our guidance to the end of the tunnel,
as always as i and charm say....
Blessed be;
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:01 am  Blasphemous
[quote="Admin"]
you are 15 yrs old and already been chaged 3 times before and have records.. Dude im an elder and never been charged or stopped once in my life what the hell are you going about doing..

In much of the middle east and 3rd world in general, such mishaps occur very often and at least 90% of the time go unnoticed, or rather, are condoned. Poor and desperate parents would force their youngins to go out into the cities and rob/steal as much as they can. It's no wonder why incest, child rape, and violence amongst the youth is soo high there. Razz

Do I sympathize with them? Fuck no. And neither should the West. Let them rot in the filth they've brought upon themselves.
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:38 pm  darkdiela5
[quote="Sir Blasphemous"]
Admin wrote:
you are 15 yrs old and already been chaged 3 times before and have records.. Dude im an elder and never been charged or stopped once in my life what the hell are you going about doing..

In much of the middle east and 3rd world in general, such mishaps occur very often and at least 90% of the time go unnoticed, or rather, are condoned. Poor and desperate parents would force their youngins to go out into the cities and rob/steal as much as they can. It's no wonder why incest, child rape, and violence amongst the youth is soo high there. Razz

Do I sympathize with them? Fuck no. And neither should the West. Let them rot in the filth they've brought upon themselves.

lolz. we better take care of ourselves and don't fall into the corrupted world or more importantly, don't ever be like the ones whom created it. Cool
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:20 pm  Blasphemous
darkdiela5 wrote:

lolz. we better take care of ourselves and don't fall into the corrupted world or more importantly, don't ever be like the ones whom created it. Cool
Easier said than done, and unfortunately for much of the developed world, it's already too late.
Admin wrote:

you are 15 yrs old and already been chaged 3 times before and have records.. Dude im an elder and never been charged or stopped once in my life what the hell are you going about doing.. some gang banger or a thug i highly doubt that lol, what else could it be driving while intoxication you dont have a driving license yet... what is it with you modern gerneration so wild and eager yet for the impropper and wrong issues... i quite remember in the 80s and ealry 90s kids used to be pure whenever you asked them what do you dream to become in the future they would answer you a cop a doctor a fireman.. now adays you ask them what you dream to be, they say a convict a mob member it isnt cool at all lol.. wake up yall, being a vamp means hightening your senses into everything superior.. Vamps are not thugs not theifs or pirates.. we dont rubb off ppl we dont hijack ppls cars and we dont attack randomly killing innocents. We also dont go around compelling women to sleep around or viceversa for girls..
Is all about Nobelity Honor Dignity and morals.. the beast inside us is mean against everything thats wrong and bad for self defence and pure instict of survival..
People wake up and have a day away from technology go meditate, i " lol as much ppl call who does so these days but for real... go meditate or indulge yourself into useful things over technology try instead of searching the net for real vampires drinking blood or for the death of someone or the murder of that one.. instead of searching the new how to hypnotize people to gain your claim, and instead of looking for how to earn fast cash.. instead of being so much idolized with kids like justin whatever and Hana whomever.. Look for true heros... who helped the word gets where is its right now... look up the books and net for the truth behind this and that use the phrase "how to learn" and the phrase "the truth about" so much more than just reading twilight and fantasizing becoming the next edward and go on a quest of finding your bella now this is called false imagination not the imagination Charm talked about..
we dont mean to bansih or deny these books is fun to read but wrong to get to attcahed to and live upon..
It was pretty helarious when the actress who played the role of bella cheated on the real personality that played edward how ppl cried and went crazy over that .... dont creat sub cultures over false stories is just like building houses and castles in the air eventually will fall apart with you in it...
Seek the truth and honestly i dont want yo hear about records or trials or charges.. coz this sickens me dont take it personally i know many people are charged and convicted innocently but this is not the place to of such, here purely we are trying to advanced into perfection avoiding all flaws and errors in the world..
as in charms words "perfect life, Platos world" a place where everything is possible and there is such a thing no wrong in making mistakes just learn from them and follow our sign our guidance to the end of the tunnel,
as always as i and charm say....
Blessed be;

lool that was prety funny Very Happy no its froom hanging with the rong crowed , personally im not bad when i do steal i feel alwful thats why i dont steal and dont hang with bad people. yes i do drugs but i know better not to drive and be high Very Happy fuck that shit ahaa. and thanks !
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:22 pm  Blasphemous

lool that was prety funny Very Happy no its froom hanging with the rong crowed , personally im not bad when i do steal i feel alwful thats why i dont steal and dont hang with bad people. yes i do drugs but i know better not to drive and be high Very Happy fuck that shit ahaa. and thanks !

Rolling Eyes

Kid's got swag!

... and a potty mouth.
Post on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 pm  darkdiela5
Blasphemous wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:

Easier said than done, and unfortunately for much of the developed world, it's already too late.

what makes thing easier to say for me is because I know either I or you can do it. even if it the world can't be saved anymore, then the at least you can do is to save or keep you future kids/generations away from all of that.
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 am  Charm Moonchild

Matt,

Honestly I don't know if I'm going to be disappointed or just assume that you didn't get what Jake wrote about your situation. If you read it again and understand it completely he is actually disappointed. Thinking that it is funny well is beyond me.. I really can't understand what you are thinking or how you feel about it but then that is your perception. Jake mentioned about meditating on what you are actually doing and the path that you are taking. You've asked something awhile which I saw in another post:

some more questions i hope YOU can answer jake

1) the coven. okay so this coven right you dont have to live there ? and its just full of vampires ?

2) my parents wont know about any of this ? like the coven wont tell them? because if i ever told them i wanted / or was a vampire they would think im crazy and call the cops ect.

3) i was kida confused when you said "if you didnt follow instructions and appealed before the nearest coven as soon as your 14 days transformation is over your sentenced before some quesitoning and consequences. whats this mean like if that spirit /demon / vampire tell you to go there your in shit?

4) what would some/all the rules be in the coven?

thats all i hope youll reply to this jake thanks Very Happy

I don't want to even answer these questions. To be honest asking the second question would clearly make a vampire turn the other way. It is not in an interest of a vampire to look for trouble or even have cops on their tail. This why we are hoping to change people who are of age and are mature enough. In line with that, if you haven't prepared for any of this or you can't even plan for any of these things how then are you going to do it? You do not rely on others all the time. The reason why we are doing this is so you can have a sense of responsibility and to look beyond what you have at the moment. Matt, read Jake's post again and I hope that you DO think about meditating and realizing all your actions and future plans.

Blessed Be,
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 am  Blasphemous
Charm Moonchild wrote:
To be honest asking the second question would clearly make a vampire turn the other way. It is not in an interest of a vampire to look for trouble or even have cops on their tail. This why we are hoping to change people who are of age and are mature enough.

It seems like some individuals are looking to get transformed only to show off how 'bad ass' they really are. Rolling Eyes

Morals are key in choosing this dark path, and this is why age plays a huge role (judging from my own life experience). Wink
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:30 pm  Charm Moonchild
Blasphemous wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:
To be honest asking the second question would clearly make a vampire turn the other way. It is not in an interest of a vampire to look for trouble or even have cops on their tail. This why we are hoping to change people who are of age and are mature enough.

It seems like some individuals are looking to get transformed only to show off how 'bad ass' they really are. Rolling Eyes

Morals are key in choosing this dark path, and this is why age plays a huge role (judging from my own life experience). Wink

Thanks Ben. Took the words right out of my mouth...

Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 pm  Blasphemous
Charm Moonchild wrote:

Must be a bad habit of mine. Wink Razz
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:44 pm  Charm Moonchild
Blasphemous wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:

No it's not. Smile I hope you don't think I was insulting or something. It's actually a compliment. Wink Having someone on a same page and all.

Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:46 pm  Blasphemous
Charm Moonchild wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:

No it's not. Smile I hope you don't think I was insulting or something. It's actually a compliment. Wink Having someone on a same page and all.

I was being sarcastic, by the way. Razz

It's just funny cuz it's not the first time I've taken words directly out of your mouth. Wink haha
Post on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 pm  Charm Moonchild
Blasphemous wrote:
I was being sarcastic, by the way. Razz

It's just funny cuz it's not the first time I've taken words directly out of your mouth. Wink haha

Never a dull moment. Razz
Blasphemous wrote:
Charm Moonchild wrote:

well thats not me! im not looking forward to be changed to look bad ass or to show off. infact i dont plan on anyone knowing. i plan on meeting others like me in my journey because i know im not alone in my path i have taken. i wanted to be a vampire because 1) you live for ever . yes im a teen and later in life people say there thoughts will change . i know in time it will get very boring after 300 years. well in that time you have lots to learn i plan on learning lots and lots after turning ,

2) id think it be cool having unlocked your abilitys hidden inside of us all.

3) astral traveling im looking forward to i havent done it yet but every time now when i try my body falls aleep faster then when i first tryed i get to the ending where i hear voices and the last atemed a couple night s ago i heard a chain saw Smile so exsited Very Happy it was not loud then it went loud then went away .

4) there s lots of reasons but im just making a point that i want this for my reasons not for showing of or for being a bad ass or make it like twighlight this is reality once turned no way back and i know the conquences for my actions . thanks everyone
Post   Sponsored content

can i still be a vampire if

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: