Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Shadow Ball

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Shadow Ball   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:28 pm

A darker form of a Psy ball, with a bit more of a bang

For those of you familiar with creating a Psy Ball, this will be a descently easy technique to get the hang of. If you do not know how to create a Psy Ball, then I DO NOT reccomend you try this.

To start with, create a Shadow Circle. Fill the circle with the enrgies of darkness, and do a short meditation, just long enough until you find inner peace. The room should be cold, and incredibly dark, especially now that you have forged a Shadow Circle with a descent amount of energy.

Lift your recessive hand and Begin to draw in the Darkened energies of the circle. After you have drawn about a quarter of the energiues therin, open your eyes and take a look at what you have forged. Continue this process until you have a ball that has consumed all of the energies in the Circle. What do you see now?

This technique can be used in many ways. One, to send after somebody if you have experience in energy-storing Thoughtforms or Servitors. Or you could use it as a direct attack on a nearby enemie's Soul:) Tis your choice:)

source: my friend's book of shadows

Last edited by WhiteDemon on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ball   Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Did you get this form spells of magick ? because i remember reading this there .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ball   Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Blades Of Darkness wrote:
Did you get this form spells of magick ? because i remember reading this there .

yes.we worked on this spell and one of my friends could make it happen.thats why i put it here because it workes Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ball   Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:13 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:

yes.we worked on this spell and one of my friends could make it happen.thats why i put it here because it workes Wink

how do you make a pyi ball or how ever you spell it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ball   Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:41 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:

how do you make a pyi ball or how ever you spell it?

well i wish gabriella was here to answer this question.she have this kind of abilitys and one day she called me and said ''i did it'' you must have powerful physic ability to make it happen and you must be a witch near master levels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ball   Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:48 pm

so basically i never will be able to do this intill im a vampire. lol Fuck . im soon going to be a vampire! Very Happy
im ready now but i need to get out of this bs that my friends are getting me into . im going to court for the 3rd time so im waiting till after that so i dont go to jail as a vamp then die. and then get a job to buy some of that suff you eat. XD XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ball   Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:17 pm

so basically i never will be able to do this intill im a vampire. lol Fuck . im soon going to be a vampire! Very Happy
im ready now but i need to get out of this bs that my friends are getting me into . im going to court for the 3rd time so im waiting till after that so i dont go to jail as a vamp then die. and then get a job to buy some of that suff you eat. XD XD

LOL that was funny lol! and those stuff gonna save you when there is no blood around.and by the way liver of sheep is yummy Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ball   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:47 pm

nice and useful topic we will reply a post with details about this soon.. and you dont only have to be a vamp to acheive this humans with practice can also do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.free-forums.us
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ball   Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:00 am

WhiteDemon wrote:
A darker form of a Psy ball, with a bit more of a bang

For those of you familiar with creating a Psy Ball, this will be a descently easy technique to get the hang of. If you do not know how to create a Psy Ball, then I DO NOT reccomend you try this.

To start with, create a Shadow Circle. Fill the circle with the enrgies of darkness, and do a short meditation, just long enough until you find inner peace. The room should be cold, and incredibly dark, especially now that you have forged a Shadow Circle with a descent amount of energy.

Lift your recessive hand and Begin to draw in the Darkened energies of the circle. After you have drawn about a quarter of the energiues therin, open your eyes and take a look at what you have forged. Continue this process until you have a ball that has consumed all of the energies in the Circle. What do you see now?

This technique can be used in many ways. One, to send after somebody if you have experience in energy-storing Thoughtforms or Servitors. Or you could use it as a direct attack on a nearby enemie's Soul:) Tis your choice:)

Very nice post WhiteDemon. Smile It can help other members when it comes to harnessing their own energy and even storing them for later use. Let me just add one thing. Whenever we use energy balls it can be made or turned to anything you want. Again freewill plays a huge role here. You can use them to empower your spells, rituals or even use it to energize yourself whenever you feel drained or tired. On the flipside, you can also use to hurt others. So there is where responsibility comes in.

And Matt, Jake is right. A shadow ball or a psychic ball can be harnessed by anyone. They don't have to be witches or vampires or other beings. You have to remember that every single entity including humans are energy beings. It is in you. I myself have lots of friends (who are not vampires, wolves, witches) who are able to harness energy balls whenever they need it. It's all about opening yourself to these things. And of course, Practice. Wink

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ball   Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:29 am

oh i see.well i never seen a regular human do this thats why i told that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ball   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 am

im going to court for the 3rd time so im waiting till after that so i dont go to jail as a vamp then die.

Jail would be a perfect place for you to practice your defense skills, and have plenty to feed on as a reward, assuming that you wouldn't be placed in solitary confinement. Twisted Evil

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ball   

Back to top Go down

Shadow Ball
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1