Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Yesterday at 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
 
Blasphemous
 
darkdiela5
 
Nightshade
 
Charm Moonchild
 
Sebastian
 
burningangel1
 
vampireloard
 
Torilei Denali
 
immortal vampire
 

Share | 
 

 Vampires and Fame.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WARRIORofLILITH

avatar

Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 26

PostSubject: Vampires and Fame.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:30 pm

If a vampire becomes famous would that be against the rules.
for example lets say a vampire has a rock band and they get a contract from a record label would the elders allow this ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 354
Reputation : 176
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 29
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Fame.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:41 pm

WARRIORofLILITH wrote:
If a vampire becomes famous would that be against the rules.
for example lets say a vampire has a rock band and they get a contract from a record label would the elders allow this ?


The media and attraction could be a bother for vamps to hide their secrets from being discovered if they become famous idol, so I guess vamps probably would avoid that kind of job. Surprised

_________________
''Face your ultimate enemy, the ones named as Fear.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 164
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 31
Location : A flourishing urban cesspool.

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Fame.   Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:47 pm

LMAO do you have any idea how many death metalists out there claim to be vampyrs, or Satan, or simply the evil incarnate?! bounce Razz

_________________

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Sebastian
Admin


Posts : 190
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: re:   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:25 am

of course not. do you know how much difficult it would become for you to hide your identity if you are planning to be under media light. think of it like this. consider you are in a band and you have recorded tons of albums and got the fame you ever wanted, it means you will gain more fans and more people will get interested in getting a glimpse about your personal. so every move you make you will have big brother watching you. plus consider you are now the most famous band in the list and the whole world is now aware of you, what do you think will happen after 15 or 20 years or maybe more when they start noticing that you are not aging. and you can't even just disappear like that cause that would create more suspicion.
i am just giving you an idea, you can't even imagine how dangerous this move will be. i am not saying you can't have fun with your life. of course you can start a small band with your buddies, but just try to keep a low profile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 164
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 31
Location : A flourishing urban cesspool.

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Fame.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:01 am

Sebastian wrote:
of course not. do you know how much difficult it would become for you to hide your identity if you are planning to be under media light. think of it like this. consider you are in a band and you have recorded tons of albums and got the fame you ever wanted, it means you will gain more fans and more people will get interested in getting a glimpse about your personal. so every move you make you will have big brother watching you. plus consider you are now the most famous band in the list and the whole world is now aware of you, what do you think will happen after 15 or 20 years or maybe more when they start noticing that you are not aging. and you can't even just disappear like that cause that would create more suspicion.
i am just giving you an idea, you can't even imagine how dangerous this move will be. i am not saying you can't have fun with your life. of course you can start a small band with your buddies, but just try to keep a low profile.

It's true, and funny thing is that there is a famous Japanese rock band whose lead singer claims to be a 600+ year old vampire, and it seems like the fans completely disregard it. Now whether or not he has completely changed his identity over time is beyond me, but I feel that when it comes to entertainment, and more importantly, allure, fans often overlook the obvious... under the right conditions. Wink

Of course, I would much rather gain fame for my talents rather than for having a wanted sticker slapped on my forehead after being featured on Crime Stoppers or something. LOL

_________________

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Sebastian
Admin


Posts : 190
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: .   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 am

Sir Blasphemous wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
of course not. do you know how much difficult it would become for you to hide your identity if you are planning to be under media light. think of it like this. consider you are in a band and you have recorded tons of albums and got the fame you ever wanted, it means you will gain more fans and more people will get interested in getting a glimpse about your personal. so every move you make you will have big brother watching you. plus consider you are now the most famous band in the list and the whole world is now aware of you, what do you think will happen after 15 or 20 years or maybe more when they start noticing that you are not aging. and you can't even just disappear like that cause that would create more suspicion.
i am just giving you an idea, you can't even imagine how dangerous this move will be. i am not saying you can't have fun with your life. of course you can start a small band with your buddies, but just try to keep a low profile.

It's true, and funny thing is that there is a famous Japanese rock band whose lead singer claims to be a 600+ year old vampire, and it seems like the fans completely disregard it. Now whether or not he has completely changed his identity over time is beyond me, but I feel that when it comes to entertainment, and more importantly, allure, fans often overlook the obvious... under the right conditions. Wink

Of course, I would much rather gain fame for my talents rather than for having a wanted sticker slapped on my forehead after being featured on Crime Stoppers or something. LOL


well i didn't say what the band member has to say, all i was talking about is what the fans are gonna find out. there are countless people around who claims to be a vampire, but people don't listen to them cause they haven't seen any proof yet, but what are they gonna think when they find out their lovely singer isn't aging at all. people don't believe in something until they have a reason to believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 354
Reputation : 176
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 29
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Fame.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Sebastian wrote:
of course not. do you know how much difficult it would become for you to hide your identity if you are planning to be under media light. think of it like this. consider you are in a band and you have recorded tons of albums and got the fame you ever wanted, it means you will gain more fans and more people will get interested in getting a glimpse about your personal. so every move you make you will have big brother watching you. plus consider you are now the most famous band in the list and the whole world is now aware of you, what do you think will happen after 15 or 20 years or maybe more when they start noticing that you are not aging. and you can't even just disappear like that cause that would create more suspicion.
i am just giving you an idea, you can't even imagine how dangerous this move will be. i am not saying you can't have fun with your life. of course you can start a small band with your buddies, but just try to keep a low profile.

that's true. even using an excuse or lies like doing plastic surgery make you look unaging doesn't cover your secret forever from the media. they will keep scourging your secret till you signed out from their world. media known well for their expertise in digging out the secrets. Smile

_________________
''Face your ultimate enemy, the ones named as Fear.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

avatar

Posts : 83
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2012-09-15
Age : 22
Location : Manitoba, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Fame.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:33 pm

It would be very hard. I would not recommend it for any vampire, because of the reasons that have been posted. You want to keep the secret... well... secret. If you had media following you all the time, it would be very hard to keep the secret.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 164
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 31
Location : A flourishing urban cesspool.

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Fame.   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Tanisha22 wrote:
It would be very hard. I would not recommend it for any vampire, because of the reasons that have been posted. You want to keep the secret... well... secret. If you had media following you all the time, it would be very hard to keep the secret.

Those damn paparazzis better keep their distance, if they know what's good for them! Twisted Evil

_________________

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
tonyDS

avatar

Posts : 35
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Fame.   Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 am

first: there is not such a thing like elders, the vampires are a free society.

second: yes, of course you can but you will need to "die" soon in some big accident or in a suicide cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin


Posts : 190
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re:   Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:34 am

tony2212 wrote:
first: there is not such a thing like elders, the vampires are a free society.

second: yes, of course you can but you will need to "die" soon in some big accident or in a suicide cheers


obviously there are elders and there are rules to be followed, and no accidents wouldn't kill you just like that. read the website again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GothicDreams

avatar

Posts : 39
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 23
Location : I will only say this once Evil has many faces

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Fame.   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:46 am

Well o.O vampires have elders like werewolves have a pack leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin


Posts : 190
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re:   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:09 am

GothicDreams wrote:
Well o.O vampires have elders like werewolves have a pack leader.

yes, i request again please read the forum before asking a question, everything has been answered already in details by the forum moderators and admins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Fame.   Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:18 pm

lol to the main question yes they would be very upset haven't you read queen of the dammed?
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-06-26
Age : 29
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Fame.   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:20 pm

Of course someone would chime in with a queen of the damned reference lol. The topic was asking for that.

I would imagine that if one were clever enough they could still conceal their identity. As a last resort to the age problem you could always fake your death. Plus having that 'famous' money makes secret keeping easier.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-06-26
Age : 29
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Fame.   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Being famous and a vampyr would be allot of work and probably just plain not worth it in the end.  I myself would rather be unknown but I can understand that it would be fun for a little while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin


Posts : 190
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re:   Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:12 pm

Ouroboros wrote:
Being famous and a vampyr would be allot of work and probably just plain not worth it in the end.  I myself would rather be unknown but I can understand that it would be fun for a little while.

It could have been an outrageous and fascinating act to expose oneself into the public seeking fame and glory in the past era. The world didn't have the technology it possesses now. Imagine yourself to be in a famous band or a movie where you are applauded critically for your work and are praised all over the world. Your records will soon end up in the internet and erasing those would be close to impossible in the near future. People would recognize you, no matter where you go. In the beginning it might be luring but after a few decades when they would realize you are not aging at all, you can only imagine what they would do to you.
Well it is always wise to stay out of the lime light and keep your identity secret, like it always have been. And before choosing your next identity, make sure you bury all the traces of your past. That way you can truly stay alive in your immortal life. But trust me, with the advancement of the technology in the future, even concealing your identity would turn much more challenging.

Regards,
Sebastian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vampires and Fame.   

Back to top Go down
 
Vampires and Fame.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Claim to fame
» Vampires chasing me
» TOM HORN & GARY STEARMAN ON GHOSTS, VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: 4. Ethics and Rules of Vampires-
Jump to: