Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Questions and Requests
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 am by Sebastian

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» interview with a vampire
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» vampires in brief...
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» About immortal beings
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm by whitefox

» turning into vampire
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 am by Sebastian

» Things you MUST consider before summoning succubus
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm by thejimy

» I've had several succubi and experiences... does nobody interest here?
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm by thejimy

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:00 pm by Djkase

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Being a vampire is not just about drinking blood, wondering in the night and life for eternity, but being a vampire also a biggest life changing event. Sometimes, knowing the possible consequences will makes us prepared and more importantly, we will never regret with what we decided. Truth can be painful, but from them, we will learn to grow.

1. Adaptation: being newborn vampires is probably one of the biggest challenges in the beginning since there are lots of thing they need to learn and get used to like feeding, controlling the bloodlust and empowering their abilities, etc. We should know that becoming a vampire is hard and challenging, mostly in aspect of survival.

2. Family: being a vampire probably a choice that going affect your family too, if somehow your are still depending on them, you probably want to talk to them about this since they will need to tolerate with you in certain things including your daily basis.

3. Farewell: in our eternity life, we might come across with mortals, befriend with them or treasures them but when the time comes, we will need to be strong to face the loss.

4. Missing: I got my friend saying that she will miss her favorite foods like hell if she don’t have it for a week, which across my mind that, if she becoming a vampire, she probably could never had even a bite of the food she used to like. that probably one of few things from our old life that we are going to miss.

in achieving something, there will be things we need to sacrifice. once we willing to do that and being fully prepared before it happens, then what awaits us after that is ultimate happiness.

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:18 pm

1) Controlling my cravings for food is an everyday challenge I face, since I'm generally too poor to purchase fresh food daily. There is literally never anything in my fridge.

2) I told my mother several times, but she doesn't believe me. Actually, she's anything but a surrealist. Well, seeing IS believing! Wink

3) This is why I'm trying to persuade all of my close friends to join in on the fun!

4) They say that blood will taste sweet and succulent... and besides, I think that after the transformation, regular food wouldn't trigger your hunger anymore.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Yup, some things will be hard. But, the reward of being an immortal vampire. Having those powers and living forever. In the end, I would think that it would defiantly be worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:56 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
Being a vampire is not just about drinking blood, wondering in the night and life for eternity, but being a vampire also a biggest life changing event. Sometimes, knowing the possible consequences will makes us prepared and more importantly, we will never regret with what we decided. Truth can be painful, but from them, we will learn to grow.

1. Adaptation: being newborn vampires is probably one of the biggest challenges in the beginning since there are lots of thing they need to learn and get used to like feeding, controlling the bloodlust and empowering their abilities, etc. We should know that becoming a vampire is hard and challenging, mostly in aspect of survival.

2. Family: being a vampire probably a choice that going affect your family too, if somehow your are still depending on them, you probably want to talk to them about this since they will need to tolerate with you in certain things including your daily basis.

3. Farewell: in our eternity life, we might come across with mortals, befriend with them or treasures them but when the time comes, we will need to be strong to face the loss.

4. Missing: I got my friend saying that she will miss her favorite foods like hell if she don’t have it for a week, which across my mind that, if she becoming a vampire, she probably could never had even a bite of the food she used to like. that probably one of few things from our old life that we are going to miss.

in achieving something, there will be things we need to sacrifice. once we willing to do that and being fully prepared before it happens, then what awaits us after that is ultimate happiness.

sometimes some people want to be a vampire for theyre life style.for example his or her family is not a good family or they dont pay attention to him/her.i have a friend like that.she want to be a vampire because of that.but she dont know that if she do this then she gonna be in a new problem.she gonna miss her parents and friends ans he have to take suffer forever! thats why its a great risk.can you leave your family behind or your friends?can you dont think to your past?
its gonna eat from inside
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:40 pm

WhiteDemon made a great point. you shouldnt want to be a vampire just because of a bad event in your life that will be over within so many years when your about 18 or move away from your parents.....you have to know if you can leave your friends and family behind for your great journey...knowing thatt on your journey that you will make more friends like you that soon become your family...or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:38 am

Torilei Denali wrote:
WhiteDemon made a great point. you shouldnt want to be a vampire just because of a bad event in your life that will be over within so many years when your about 18 or move away from your parents.....you have to know if you can leave your friends and family behind for your great journey...knowing thatt on your journey that you will make more friends like you that soon become your family...or not
I may have moved out when I was 20, but I still keep close contact with my mother, for she was the only one who actually supported me in every way possible while I still lived back home. It's not like I will abandon her completely upon transforming, but if anything, I would get her to understand and become accustomed to my new eating habits and lifestyle in general.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 pm

I think the most important thing people should keep in mind is become a Vampire is not a easy or free way to get away from someone or something.
This decition involves a huge commitment and there's no turning back.
Is nice to see most of the people here have that really clear in their minds.
And yes there will be a lot of things to sacrifices but i think what u get in return totally worth it.

Lia
Back to top Go down
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Miss Liah wrote:
I think the most important thing people should keep in mind is become a Vampire is not a easy or free way to get away from someone or something.
This decition involves a huge commitment and there's no turning back.
Is nice to see most of the people here have that really clear in their minds.
And yes there will be a lot of things to sacrifices but i think what u get in return totally worth it.

Lia

couldn't agree more than that. being a vampire is not a solution get away from something or someone. everyone had their own commitment/somethings they hold precious that could be affected by their choice, so they would need to think carefully and ensure they are totally ready for this, since like you said, there is no turning back once it's happens. Smile

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:28 am

darkdiela5 wrote:
there is no turning back once it's happens.

There is one way, my dear, and that's to descend straight to the burning pits of Hell via suicide. Twisted Evil

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Sir Blasphemous wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:
there is no turning back once it's happens.

There is one way, my dear, and that's to descend straight to the burning pits of Hell via suicide. Twisted Evil

I hope no one from us will end up like that, no matter how hard it could be for them. Very Happy what the meaning of working hard to get it in first place, when they want to end it? anyways, your situation having a mother whom is surrealist, I bet she will believe you soon about becoming a vamp so it will be fine and I believe she will understand. if it's me, I would be toasted if I told my parent about this. vampires never existed in their dictionary and my people never accept person whom want to deny their fate to aging and died. but I want to decided my own fate, and make my own choices with my own heart. Wink

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:37 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
your situation having a mother whom is surrealist, I bet she will believe you soon about becoming a vamp so it will be fine and I believe she will understand. if it's me, I would be toasted if I told my parent about this. vampires never existed in their dictionary and my people never accept person whom want to deny their fate to aging and died. but I want to decided my own fate, and make my own choices with my own heart. Wink

My mother is anything BUT a surrealist. lol... She is strictly a nonbeliever, in every aspect. Growing up in the Soviet Union, my parents were both raised believing that working and earning is the key to life, and not beliefs or religion. They raised me with pretty much the same beliefs. I asked her if she believed in the paranormal, vampires, werewolves, etc. on several different occasions, and she laughed her butt off. I don't scorn her for her beliefs, though, and I know that even if she were to see me in my new form, she would still convince herself to disbelieve it.

Only way to truly make her believe in it is to turn her, although I've been advised not to. Shocked

As for you, never let anyone dictate how you should live your life. You're a grown woman!

Your family may disapprove of your fate, but you have to remember that deep down, they only want YOU to be happy.

A common scenario between my mother and I:

Mom: nobody in our whole family has ever acted the way you are!
Me: well then, guess I'll be the first to start a new trend! Twisted Evil

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:53 pm

Sir Blasphemous wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:
your situation having a mother whom is surrealist, I bet she will believe you soon about becoming a vamp so it will be fine and I believe she will understand. if it's me, I would be toasted if I told my parent about this. vampires never existed in their dictionary and my people never accept person whom want to deny their fate to aging and died. but I want to decided my own fate, and make my own choices with my own heart. Wink

My mother is anything BUT a surrealist. lol... She is strictly a nonbeliever, in every aspect. Growing up in the Soviet Union, my parents were both raised believing that working and earning is the key to life, and not beliefs or religion. They raised me with pretty much the same beliefs. I asked her if she believed in the paranormal, vampires, werewolves, etc. on several different occasions, and she laughed her butt off. I don't scorn her for her beliefs, though, and I know that even if she were to see me in my new form, she would still convince herself to disbelieve it.

Only way to truly make her believe in it is to turn her, although I've been advised not to. Shocked

As for you, never let anyone dictate how you should live your life. That's the whole point of living in a *ahem* democracy. lol...

A common scenario between my mother and I:

Mom: nobody in our whole family has been acted the way you are!
Me: well then, guess I'll be the first to start a new trend! Twisted Evil

sorry for the misunderstanding. I bet we both facing same problems with our parents mainly due to their belief. but then again, you are right about never let other people decide for our life (we already an adult, time to evolve pirat ). that's must be hard for you when your mother said like that but you seems strong facing all of this.

lol. wait, are you serious to turned her into 1 to make her believe? I hope that's just a joke.

Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:39 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
sorry for the misunderstanding. I bet we both facing same problems with our parents mainly due to their belief. but then again, you are right about never let other people decide for our life (we already an adult, time to evolve pirat ). that's must be hard for you when your mother said like that but you seems strong facing all of this.

lol. wait, are you serious to turned her into 1 to make her believe? I hope that's just a joke.

My parents started disapproving a lot of my activities (hobbies, if you will) and behavioural traits as early as high school, but I've forced myself to take the criticism while patiently awaiting the day I would save up enough money to finally move out.

Today, I hardly keep contact with anyone from my family, especially my dad or brother, with the exception of my mom and many distant relatives.

And I'm most definitely not joking about turning her, but as rules would state, I can't do it against her will. Rolling Eyes

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
vampire8808

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:52 am

I've tried one of the rituals I'm felling some of the side effects (easiest but most dangerous) and about the family thing I still live with my dad but I've pretty independent and my mom is over 4000miles away so I think I would be ok with the hole leaving part
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShatteredRevlis

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:35 am

I lived in a very mobile family my whole life, and to top that off I've had like five stepfathers. If there's one thing I can do, it's adapt to new situations and lifestyles. And on the subject of controlling blood lust, on top of having to control my already dexter like fascination with blood, I was an oxy addict and quit cold turkey. I think it's safe to wager the craving are similar.

On the subject of my family accepting me, the only person in that cesspool of genetic filth I associate myself with is my mother, and while she is scared shitless of anything involving spirits of any kind, I don't live with her, so I have nothing to worry about there.

On the subject of farewells, the only person who I'd truly want with me is open to this stuff already, and wants to do this too. Although frankly, keeping her in my life is probably just harming me. Saying farewell might be best.

And finally, I barely taste what I eat already. I won't miss it.

I don't do something unless I know I can deal with the outcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JonnyD666

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:52 pm

I wish I was a vampire, I really do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Urushabi

PostSubject: good point,i could leave all of my friends and family,and will when i decide what i want to join,i have done this many times,i have had many past lives.   Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:54 pm

BlackRose wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:

1. Adaptation: being newborn vampires is probably one of the biggest challenges in the beginning since there are lots of thing they need to learn and get used to like feeding, controlling the bloodlust and empowering their abilities, etc.  We should know that becoming a vampire is hard and challenging, mostly in aspect of survival.  

4.  Missing: I got my friend saying that she will miss her favorite foods like hell if she don’t have it for a week, which across my mind that, if she becoming a vampire, she probably could never had even a bite of the food she used to like. that probably one of few things from our old life that we are going to miss.

sometimes some people want to be a vampire for theyre life style.for example his or her family is not a good family or they dont pay attention to him/her.i have a friend like that.she want to be a vampire because of that.but she dont know that if she do this then she gonna be in a new problem.she gonna miss her parents and friends ans he have to take suffer forever! thats why its a great risk.can you leave your family behind or your friends?can you dont think to your past?
its gonna eat from inside
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire   

Back to top Go down

Possible life changing events or consequences after becoming a vampire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1