Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 am by dragon lord

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

some questions about vampires.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blades Of Darkness

Postsome questions about vampires.

1) i heard that vampires can go to heven, and i heard that they don't they go to hell . but then i also heard they they dont go to either ... when vampires die the roam the astral plane or something . doomed to walk on the earth for ever.

2) i heard that vampires can astral easyier then humans can and are like hidden in the astral plane or something like undetectable .

3) say a vampire drinks blood and then he doesent for a while how long till the vampire dies?

4) can vampires detect when other vampires are near?

5) and i cant remember where i posted this before but about vampires and desiesas i cant spell that word but i hope you guys/girls know what i mean another term infection. say if a human had a desase then does a ritual does it go away? like every desase ? and scabes go away or cant enter your body ? and other bugs of some sort that can go in your system. and what about stds or sti ? can vampires get them or if a human has them can they go away once becoming a vampire? Ps im not asking if desase go away because u have any only because some people are asking this and im wondering because living for ever you think you will catch something maby Razz

6) can vampires go crazy ? like insane ? or if one is already insane and became one does this heal? thats all .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» 'Flies in winter' questions
» Blood sucking vampires
» Questions about Atlantis and Lumuria
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Lacson questions police helicopter purchase
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

some questions about vampires. :: Comments

Re: some questions about vampires.
Post on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:27 pm  Torilei Denali
I can answer 2 of those questions.
1) I f a vampire is killed, they roam the Earth as a spirit/ghost forever. No heaven or hell.
2)All dieseases are cured if you become a vampire. Example- If you currently have cancer, and you then become a vampire, you will have no more cancer.

I hope I helpeded a bit!

By the way, nice post.
Torilei Denali wrote:
I can answer 2 of those questions.
1) I f a vampire is killed, they roam the Earth as a spirit/ghost forever. No heaven or hell.
2)All dieseases are cured if you become a vampire. Example- If you currently have cancer, and you then become a vampire, you will have no more cancer.

I hope I helpeded a bit!

By the way, nice post.

what about std or stis/?
Post on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:37 pm  Guest
Blades Of Darkness wrote:

2) i heard that vampires can astral easyier then humans can and are like hidden in the astral plane or something like undetectable .

Let's remember that a vampire have absolutely more increase habilities than humans, and as a vampire, they grow Telekinesis and much other habilities, so the possibility for them to of course travel astraly is way much easier, since that fact remember that astraly talking the time works different that time on earth for humans.
Post on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 pm  Blasphemous
I'll take a stab at this...

1) You are engaging in Satanic rituals and manifesting dark energies, so why on earth would Heaven even cross your mind at this point?! Give it up -- your wings have burnt off forever! Wink

2) This I can't confirm, but I would imagine that they could, considering that they are classified as super humans, that in, humans with enhanced/supernatural abilities.

3) Are you on a suicide mission? Razz You feed when you get a craving. By ignoring your craving, you will starve yourself to death, at a much faster pace than humans, I would imagine.

4) Vampyrs have enhanced senses, so it would seem logical that they could.

5) Diseases** ... and in short, yes for all.

6) It's been stated on here numerous times that vampyrs develop strong emotions, but I would assume that in order to drive yourself mad, you would first become weak and/or light headed, which, again, would likely be due to a lack of feeding.

Now I have two of my own questions to add on:

1) I have quite a few piercings and tattoos... are these permitted for vampyrs, since wounds heal quickly for them...?

2) If you consume blood from, say, a rabid animal, or HIV+ blood, would this have any negative impact on the vampyr feeding? Would it taste bitter?

Last edited by Sir Blasphemous on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:43 pm  Guest
Sir Blasphemous wrote:

Now I have two of my own questions to add on:

1) I have quite a few piercings and tattoos... are these permitted for vampyrs, since wounds heal quickly for them...?

?

Yes they are.

Post on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:06 pm  darkdiela5
I think most of the questions of yours had been discussed in previous post or admin had explains.

1.like matter go to hell or heaven after dies, depend on the religion itself. some religion permits black magic or becoming vampires (go to heavens) but some religion forbid it (go to hell) but basically, being vampires don't changes or effects your religion.

2. vampire abilities exceed human's, so it's possible they can do astral travel much easier than humans.

3.how long vampires can survives without blood, is probably varied to each vampires. it can be a week, or days.

4. again, vampires have enhanced senses, they can be aware with presence of another vamps.

5. from previous post before, yes. almost all of the diseases will gone as soon the person transformed. and vampires immune to human's diseases, so it's not possible for vampires to get infected easily.

6. strong emotions is common but I never think or hear a vamp could lose his mind be and become insane. Smile

Post on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:10 am  Blasphemous
After the transformation, does your vision become enhanced as well?

And more randomly, do vampyrs brush their teeth/fangs regularly? scratch
Post on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:38 pm  BlackRoseLover
Blasphemous wrote:
After the transformation, does your vision become enhanced as well?

And more randomly, do vampyrs brush their teeth/fangs regularly? scratch

not sure if you saw the answers to this already or not but this past few days I am trying to scan the entire website and find out more information about what I want to know. And I saw somewhere an answer to both your questions.
eye sight becomes enhanced and I think it can even be 'fixed' and you have to brush your teeth, wash yourself..and well take care of your hygiene (probably misspelled the word) regulary ^^ hope I helped

some questions about vampires.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: