Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sex and children
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:06 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm by Sebastian

» The Results of Different Rites
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm by Sebastian

» Repeated Question, am i a vampire? are you vampires?
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm by darkdiela5

» Vampires in England
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm by Vanya stark

» Questions and Requests
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 am by Vanya stark

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:07 am by dragon lord

» charm to avoid and heals all diseases
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am by darkdiela5

» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Rankings...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Rankings...   Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 am

Hey y'all!

Okay, so is there a ranking system within a coven of vampyrs, where one would start off as a freshman (AKA a newbie) and earn his/her way up – get promoted, so-to-speak – to elder status or anywhere within that proximity? Shocked

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: Rankings...   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:51 am

Sir Blasphemous wrote:
Hey y'all!

Okay, so is there a ranking system within a coven of vampyrs, where one would start off as a freshman (AKA a newbie) and earn his/her way up – get promoted, so-to-speak – to elder status or anywhere within that proximity? Shocked

Hi Ben,

Interesting question. Sorry if it took awhile before it was given a reply but here it is in a nutshell. The ranking system in a vampire's coven usually works this way:

1 - 50 years old (from the time of your turning): You are still considered as a newbie
50 - 149 years old: A vampire is now within what is call a "midage"
Above 150 years old: This is when a vampire is considered an Elder
Exceeding 500 years old: This is a point where a vampire is called a "Superior Elder"

Please note that the oldest vampire in existence is at 420 years old at the moment and well the next to him would be Jake. Wink His age would be his to tell and I hope you understand.

Next thing is promotion in a vampire coven usually comes with age. Since as a vampire age their abilities grow more and more and this is when you'll be able to really reach your potential. The age bracket that I have indicated above still differs with each coven that you are in. Each coven have their own set of rules when it comes to the maturity of their vampire members. Also, in the event that a vampire have reached 150 or above in a coven, it still does not guarantee them the title of an Elder in that said coven. Especially if that coven already has an Elder who is older than the said vampire. But they can start their own coven and become its Elder but will have to be approved by the Council and other Elders.

I hope I was able to shed light to your question

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Rankings...   Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 am

Charm Moonchild wrote:
Sir Blasphemous wrote:
Hey y'all!

Hi Ben,

Interesting question. Sorry if it took awhile before it was given a reply but here it is in a nutshell. The ranking system in a vampire's coven usually works this way:

1 - 50 years old (from the time of your turning): You are still considered as a newbie
50 - 149 years old: A vampire is now within what is call a "midage"
Above 150 years old: This is when a vampire is considered an Elder
Exceeding 500 years old: This is a point where a vampire is called a "Superior Elder"

Please note that the oldest vampire in existence is at 420 years old at the moment and well the next to him would be Jake. Wink His age would be his to tell and I hope you understand.

Next thing is promotion in a vampire coven usually comes with age. Since as a vampire age their abilities grow more and more and this is when you'll be able to really reach your potential. The age bracket that I have indicated above still differs with each coven that you are in. Each coven have their own set of rules when it comes to the maturity of their vampire members. Also, in the event that a vampire have reached 150 or above in a coven, it still does not guarantee them the title of an Elder in that said coven. Especially if that coven already has an Elder who is older than the said vampire. But they can start their own coven and become its Elder but will have to be approved by the Council and other Elders.

I hope I was able to shed light to your question

Blessed Be,

I love this! Thanks!

But 150 years? Awhh, that's soo far away! Sad

Hell, this year alone is taking forever to pass. lol

I can't imagine still being on this planet 500 years from now with the rate at which our technology is advancing. Shocked Shocked

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: Rankings...   Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:40 am

Sir Blasphemous wrote:
I love this! Thanks!

I can't imagine still being on this planet 500 years from now with the rate at which our technology is advancing. Shocked Shocked

Well waiting for 150 years won't be that long dear. Wink Besides you can do so many things over the span of the years and eras. You'll even discover new knowledge that will help you see more than this current world. Smile

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Rankings...   Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:43 am

Charm Moonchild wrote:
Sir Blasphemous wrote:
I love this! Thanks!

Well waiting for 150 years won't be that long dear. Wink Besides you can do so many things over the span of the years and eras. You'll even discover new knowledge that will help you see more than this current world. Smile

Blessed Be,

I would definitely imagine so... going to far-out places no man has ever been!

The feeling of accomplishment; god-likeness among insects!

It's all soo bittersweet! Twisted Evil

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Rankings...   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:50 pm

cool and thanks, I got how the elder ranking systems works. even so, that's still one hell long journey for any vamps whom wish to be an elder. Shocked

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rankings...   

Back to top Go down

Rankings...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: 2. Vampires in General-
Jump to: